Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (42193 Views)

Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / Youth Corper Dies In Kaduna (pics) / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
livgenius:
That's why a lot of you fail jamb and waec and can't find job.
Read the post properly. Its obvious the baby isn't his and the girl also isn't his gf. He was just joking which he clearly stated.

Well, that "na joke o" means 2 things actually.

It's either he was joking about the whole thing or it's true the lady is his girlfriend and mother of his child, but was joking about tagging her his babymama.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Yehman(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Estellar:
Big joke
No be joke joor.
Howdy?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

No cry cry

Ha! There's no need for tears now. Not good for beautiful ladies. So why is my application not processed?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Ha! There's no need for tears now. Not good for beautiful ladies. So why is my application not processed?

Because I'm a Nun ni. embarassed embarassed
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Because I'm a Nun ni. embarassed embarassed

Apparently not, that's unbelievable.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Apparently not, that's unbelievable.

lol. Why? cheesy
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icaretoo: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:

Yes o

My Yansh no be for here wink wink wink
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Why? cheesy

I really don't know. I just know you ain't a nun, even though your siggy says you're a christian and the kind of people you're following are not the Jagabans of Romanceland
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Icaretoo:

My Yansh no be for here wink wink wink

Come private and show me
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

I really don't know. I just know you ain't a nun, even though your siggy says you're a christian and the kind of people you're following are not the Jagabans of Romanceland

Hahahaha. lol.

Just kidding though.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha. lol.

Just kidding though.

I thought as much. But I'm insistent of why my application won't be processed
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Icaretoo: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
tellwisdom:

Come private and show me

On my way..
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

I thought as much. But I'm insistent of why my application won't be processed

lol it can't be. We're joking na.
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by TheSociopath(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol it can't be. We're joking na.

Evidently wink. Have a nice night rest
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheSociopath:

Evidently wink. Have a nice night rest

Thanks and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Slingshotz(m): 5:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Analysiscorner:

You are right, too.
But you still need to acknowledge the op's last line. There is nothing to celebrate with bearing children outside marriage.

The prodigal son is still loved by His father nontheless
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by lollydope(f): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
oooo..sooo cute
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Estellar: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yehman:
No be joke joor. Howdy?
I repeat, its a joke . I know him well. Very good, u?
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Yehman(m): 4:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Estellar:
I repeat, its a joke . I know him well. Very good, u?
I balance
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Estellar: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yehman:
I balance
Good to know
Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by SIMPLIFIED(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Arise and shine y'all! Hope you had a great night?I recently posted a picture after receiving my discharge certificate on my IG @herodaniels and Facebook pages.
Suprisingly, this picture went viral on the social media and it was honestly exciting initially but it started getting a bit out of hand when some people didn't read my caption well.According to my caption on IG , I put in bracket that it was "a joke".I read a lot of comments on different social media platforms and trust Nigerians, we are as diverse with our views as we are with our culture..lol.I decided to put up this disclaimer because it got to a point that i was receiving a lot of calls and messages asking me if I had a baby and a babymama including calls from family members and relations.My friend (who is not the mother of the child by the way) and that cute adorable baby are also not left out of this pressure generated by this post even though my intentions were quite harmless.

Therefore , I wish to make it categorically clear that i am not in any form of intimate relationship with the beautiful lady and the cute baby isn't mine (wish she was though but legitimately sha)Also, I wish to apologise for the use of the word "babymama" which some people found derogatory but I only used it because it made my joke trendy considering the times we live in . Notwistanding, I do not advocate for having issues outside wedlock but if should ever happen to anyone, no one should be criticised or condemned for it!Kids are always God's blessings.

Finally, I wish to thank Nigerians for the attention and bloggers for making it viral and to you for reading this post.I now realise the power of the social media and strongly advise that it should be used as a powerful tool to promote peace and unity, enhance productivity,growth and advancement in our society.I remain your humble ex-otondo (ex - corper ) , HERO DANIELS.Have a great week and God bless! .. BLOGGERS AND THEIR COPY AND PASTE. THE DUDE IS AINT MARRIED OR GOT A BABYMAMA. He is a reporter for ebonylifetv, quite popular. After bellanaija posted it as photo of the week others copied to their blog without reading the "na joke " part of it

Re: Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby by Uch89(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
How old those the baby look?
Say his A month old "obviously", if hero is actually the father of this kid, he wont be as coolactive as he had been since before his passout"He wuld hav bn around less for cds n probably be takin care of babymama. For Godssakes no nigga leaves babymama wn pregnant and host a The LASSA FEVER RALLY!!!

The nigga here is my G n u guys have bn APRIL FOOLED!!!! LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.