Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services (658 Views)

Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Nudist and popular singer, Maheeda who keeps giving her admirers something to talk about daily with her nude posts on her social media account has started charging fans for video chats.

The mother of one who failed to hit it big with her musical career after jumping from Gospel to going nude in her recent music video has started looking for an alternative means to acquire fame and fortune.

The goddess of X has however upped her game from just sharing nudes online to charging fans for video chats, which now goes for as high as 250 Euros, equivalent to 56 thousand in Naira.

In her words: ‘‘my time /attention cost money darling. Love it or hate it, that’s how it is now. People are paying, business is moving. I got the attention cheap, so I am selling it cheaper, 250 Euros to enjoy chat with me now.’’

We sincerely hope that Maheeda makes it big in this line of business undecided ...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/04/maheeda-charging-n56k-for-her-services.html?m=1

Re: Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services by talktonase(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
online prostitution.
Re: Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services by Arewa12: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
56k cheap na, i dont mind paying buh as far as Mouth Action iz involve. I will pay 2x we dey yanish bae 4 550 euro. Classic bae
Re: Maheeda Now Charging N56k For Her Services by Kyllahmc(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
56K for just her puci? lmaooo puci wey go don turn to manhole sef! mtcheeew! there are so many hotter and more pretty young chicks out there on the road... and with that amount na you go run.

(1) (Reply)

My Issue With Wizkid...why I Took The Case To The Police (please Read!) / Uche Elendu Gives Birth To Her Bundle Of Joy / Checkout Emma Nyra's Beautiful Look To Kiss Daniel's Album Launch Concert (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.