Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! (51254 Views)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by DonMilano(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose needs to go to YABA LEFT ...mek dem set d nut wey komot well.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by zomby(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
I see a focused, 100% dedicated and respectable president in action....on the other hand, I see an irrelevant attention seeking boy (a noise maker and an uninformed nuisance).

The last time I checked, workers in Ekiti have not be paid their monthly salaries for the past 4 months...and doesn't look like they will be paid before August 2016.
A lesson to all Nigerians: We must pay more attention during our elections in Nigeria; A man that has a brain that belongs to a goat, Ayo Fayose has no business leading anything.

Again, may the almighty God never ignore any one of us as president Buhari continues to ignore Ayo Fayose and his little boy's shenanigan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
I fail to grasp the kind of scenario occupying Fayose's nervous compound while posing for those photos. Perhaps, it is the influence of an illicit material which consciously or otherwise made a host out of the governor's faculty of reasoning.
I rarely find fault in a man as I am far imperfect myself. But sir, this is way too far to convey a meaningless lesson. I might be wrong, Oga Fayose.
Fayose, you have lost this oneone undecided
Try be a helpful opponent with objectives.

Chai, I pity am for the glaring ignominy he put himself by himself

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by zomby(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
ba7man:
Biafrans and their weird heroes. undecided

As usual, the Biafran boys are confused.
I guess, it is true that a bunch of monkeys (males and females) may be able to do 1 or 2 tricks, but their tricks can never match what human beings can do. Therefore, let us leave the Biafrans alone and see what else they can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by samento: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
I thought all this governors have advisers with exceptional intelligent. But I think Fayose is the one giving advise to his advisers, if not which governor in the whole country irrespective of their political leaning behave like this Ekiti man, I don't think this Fayose's behaviour is ordinary again. If he think he is gaining popularity, he should forget it, most Nigerians hate him now than before. No local government chairman will exhibit this sort of nonsensical behaviour of his. May God help Ekiti people.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Malawian(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baludu1:
. common man like u right,a pig will always be a pig no matter how neat you try to keep it.
so does a cow. undecided undecided
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by hornyman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chanchit:
Fayose just disgrace wailers with that yeye trip.

LOL. You are very funny. And you are very correct.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by winj: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:
The difference... Buhari went there for something important, while Fayose went there to play.

Some Nigerians like you have the mental intelligence of nail polish.

Buhari went there to collect a huge loan that he will die and leave for you and your future generations to pay.
The conditions of the loans from China and India are akin to Asians taking over African countries under colonialism and oppressions.
The same thing that western countries, IMF, and the Swiss banks used to do to Nigeria is being done 3 times worse under Chinese and Indians.
Even worse is that Nigeria is surrendering arable land, infrastructure contracts, natural resources and national assets for these loans.
Nigeria is currently using nearly 25% of its Budget to service this loans.

Fayose is a thug but he has been right almost 90% about Buhari, infact it is so ironic that a criminal like Fayose knows Buhari more than the average Nigerian like you people.

Slave mentality is not a good thing to have, and many Nigerians actually have that mentality - it is SAD!
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by zomby(m): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
winj:

Some Nigerians like you have the mental intelligence of nail polish.

Buhari went there to collect a huge loan that he will die and leave for you and your future generations to pay.
The conditions of the loans from China and India are akin to Asians taking over African countries under colonialism and oppressions.
The same thing that western countries, IMF, and the Swiss banks used to do to Nigeria is being done 3 times worse under Chinese and Indians.
Even worse is that Nigeria is surrendering arable land, infrastructure contracts, natural resources and national assets for these loans.

Fayose is a thug but he has been right almost 90% about Buhari, infact it is so ironic that a criminal like Fayose knows Buhari more than the average Nigerian like you people.

Slave mentality is not a good thing to have, and many Nigerians actually have that mentality - it is SAD!

Look who is talk!!!!

When your people didn't take loans, what did they accomplish in almost 20 years?
May be if all your heroes didn't steal enormously we wouldn't need the Chinese or the Indians.

The only thing here that is sad is YOU pin heads that refuse to see a 72 years old man working day and night (unlike your mentally lazy bayelsa hero) to get this country back on track.

4 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by toprealman: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:
The difference... Buhari went there for something important, while Fayose went there to play.
pmb went for pay abi?
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ocelot2006(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
You guys arent serious at all. First all, do u expect the same pomp and pageantry extended to the president to be given to the governor? Also, what exactly is wrong with Fayose's pic? From what i've seen so far, it looks like he's in some sort of Trade Expo. So is there anything wrong with that, especially when he's trying to attract much needed investment to his state?

This whole thread's a joke.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by ocelot2006(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
zomby:

Look who is talk!!!!

When your people didn't take loans, what did they accomplish in almost 20 years?
May be if all your heroes didn't steal enormously we wouldn't need the Chinese or the Indians.

The only thing here that is sad is YOU pin heads that refuse to see a 72 years old man working day and night (unlike your mentally lazy bayelsa hero) to get this country back on track.

Suuure the 72 year old is really working "hard". You do know the present state the nation's presently in, right? Call his "mentally lazy" predecessor from Bayelsa anything you like, but he was way better than the present Daura President in power.

"Working day and night" indeed.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Flashh: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
winj:

[s]Some Nigerians like you have the mental intelligence of nail polish.

Slave mentality is not a good thing to have, and many Nigerians actually have that mentality - it is SAD![/s]

Piece of hogwash!

Forward this to your Nigerian family.

7 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Fongido(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari doesn't know anything about where he is. he always wants to be where educated people are gathering. people with degree, MSc, PhD etc. Fayose is better than Buhari, at least he can provide SSCE not a fool with NEPA bill certificate jumping from one place to another.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by zomby(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
ocelot2006:

Suuure the 72 year old is really working "hard". You do know the present state the nation's presently in, right? Call his "mentally lazy" predecessor from Bayelsa anything you like, but he was way better than the present Daura President in power.

"Working day and night" indeed.
Yeah, a 72 years old working hard like a 40 years old.

My friend, No shaking.
The current state of things in Nigeria is absolutely OK. Nigeria is finally showing the accurate status of the economy; we have been deceived and brainwashed for many years. The only thing that is currently missing in Nigeria is the stolen money, which is no longer existed in our system.

For the first time in many years, things are being done accordingly and correctly. A baby must first walk before he starts to run...We are patient and willing to suck up whatever the weather brings...The good news is, there is a big bright light at the end of the tunnel. President Buhari is not only thinking of today, but more focused on tomorrow.

We thank God for President Buhari and we pray for a long healthy life for our president. Whether you guys like it or not, Nigeria will no longer operate on BUSINESS as usual. Things have changed for the better.

Nigeria will surely rise again...Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by zomby(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Your Otuoke village headmaster (the shoe-less president) will be picked up very soon and exposed. I heard he is very worried and no longer eating regularly.

Just wait and see.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by crackhouse(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
why would sb believe that place is China. just look at those guys that looks like Indians and Arabians and tell me whether Chinese people look like that? it's only the OP that knows where he picked that pic.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Etinosajay(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
na dat one bad pass na... Silent killer

I can't forget how Loki successfully tricked Thor in becoming the king of Asgard in Thor 2 grin

Loki, king of Asgard?

You forget Loki died in thor 2?

How did he become king of Asgard?
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by alfsalami: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Comparing fayose with PMB is trying to boost fayose's CV cheaply

1 Like

Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by alfsalami: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
(SA) Comparing fayose with PMB ( one of the best world presidents )is trying to boost fayose's CV. and an insult to PMB. Please
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Seunjungle(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ekiti people will be like..is this man called Fayose not a big mistake for them as governor of Ekiti, abi? Not yet time to lament on that..still watching more of his moves. sorry o " in oo okun"
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by bamzyboa(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
mfujah:
PMB, THE ECONOMIST!

PMB has done it again. The school cert holder (?) has done what a PhD holder could not.

Very simple economics. We buy most of our goods from China, so why must we pay the Chinese in dollars? The Chinese buy a lot of crude oil from us, so why must they pay us in dollars?

So PMB made a deal with the Chinese. We pay for the goods we buy from China in Yuan, the Chinese currency. They buy our crude oil and pay in Yuan.

The exchange rate is to be pegged at 30 Naira to one Yuan or RMB.

So how does it favour us? Simple.

The Yuan is now 6.48 to a dollar. So if you pay 30 Naira to the Yuan, that would be equivalent to 194.4 Naira to the dollar.

Since the dollar exchanges for 199 Naira, you save N4.6. 199 - 194.4 = 4.6. Simple, huh?

In simple terms, PMB has just strengthened the Naira by 9.15%!

And that's not the end of the story. As we begin to deal in the Yuan, the demand for dollar would plummet and this in turn would weaken the dollar. It would crash to around 140 Naira to the dollar.

pls do ur mathematics.. this country will be as good as we all wanted

God bless ur reasoning, I made this analysis in an augment but Nigerians want magic. Aside the naira gaining some strength against the dollar, local production will increase. Besides, this solution won't continue forever, it's for things to get better and I hope the govt will be smart not to allow junks from china to "occupy" Nigeria. It should be for essential materials especially raw materials needed to ignite our industries.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by airforcee007: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
See? I guessed right.... You're a Biafran. cheesy

NB: An Igbo man Is different from a Biafran in ideology.
young man, desist from foolishness.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by airforcee007: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Una still dey talk about that notice me tout called fayose
a tout? bia, help your destiny. you don't dabble into things above your comprehension.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Fayose trip is more positive than Buhari slave trade trip
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by justinmark: 2:14am On Apr 17, 2016
totorimi:

See this one so you don't know Fayose is the president we know in the South. Presido Fayose is the president of all well meaning wailers who are moaning what has befallen our beloved country since May 29, 2015. Since that day we don't know what is happening in our country so we remember GEJ the great hero who bestowed on us a democracy the whole world is talking about. Since that time elections held in Kogi, rivers has been marred with all manner of shenanigans but thank God for presidio Fayose who has remained the voice in the wilderness, otherwise these vampees would have sucked all our blood.

So for that he remains our hero and presidio that we know, we refuse to be led by the blind we shall be led by the sighted and man of the people. So get sense.
I'm vomitting yesterday's dinner.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by totorimi: 3:45am On Apr 17, 2016
cashkid:
so if they ask u who is ur president as a nigeria citizen u will gladly say ayo fayose abi grin . Ur cluelessness knows no bound. Situation of mummy leading mummy lol

Fayose is 1000 times better than that dead wood you have up there.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by cashkid: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2016
totorimi:

Fayose is 1000 times better than that dead wood you have up there.
dead wood ruling over u n ur papa n even ur president (fayose) abi? u neva even answered d questn i asked over there, assuming ur younger ones ask u "uncle totorimi pls who is d president of federal republic of nigeria? u wil tell them fayose right? d faster u align with d reality dat buhari is in charge d beta!
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Adayi1(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2016
There is nothing there to compare... Fayose is PMB divided by 37.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Op your buttocks deserves to be spanked 24 lashes of koboko everyday till 2019. what a weird comparison? comparing an agbero with the president of the federal republic is completely out of place and absurd.
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2016
that small guy sitting by fayoshit, who is he? someone should tell me plssssssddd
Re: Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2016
ba7man:
See? I guessed right.... You're a Biafran. cheesy

NB: An Igbo man Is different from a Biafran in ideology.
no u are the fool here. How can u bring am issue that is not even in the topic? The only people known for talking out of point are the mad men so better check your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single / Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.