Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Have You Reserved Your Ntel (NITEL) Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Reserved Your Ntel (NITEL) Number? (489 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Reserved Your Ntel (NITEL) Number? by klinro(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders, Who else has reserved his Ntel number? I just reserved mine 08040007161 .

ntel is preparing to launch a new 4G/LTE advanced mobile network in 3 of Nigeria’s largest cities: Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. Further cities will be added over time with ntel projecting to cover 85% of Mobile Broadband spending with its LTE advanced services within three years and some 95% within 5 years.

Number reservation has begun on the ntel website, leaving ntel pioneering users with two options: Generate a random number through the click of a button or reserve up to 5 numbers by choosing the numbers and checking for their availability.
Re: Have You Reserved Your Ntel (NITEL) Number? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Why should I, this hard economy Ntel want us to sub 9k monthly..
Re: Have You Reserved Your Ntel (NITEL) Number? by klinro(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Charlescobi:
Why should I, this hard economy Ntel want us to sub 9k monthly..

9k is the most expensive plan. From the info i have, there would be 1k for 3.5gb bundle which would make it the best offer in the market

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel's Time- Based Bundle Still Working? / How To Install Android N Beta Version / STOP Unwanted Messages From Strange Numbers On Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.