Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares (3112 Views)

Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker / My Access Bank Shares Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by dnative(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
I bought 20,000 units of Access Bank Share from the IPO held last year. I found out that I was allocated about 10,000 to 15,000 units and have some returned funds. I hope to be in Lagos next week where I would take possession of the share certificates. It has been a long wait even for the certificates to come out and I think I've lost interest in this stock broking thing - at least for now so I'll rather put my funds into other use.

My requirements are these:

I need to a stock broker to  help me sell these shares within a couple of days (max 4 days) as my time in Lagos is limited and I want to avoid stories later when I'm not around.

I need a broker that charges minimal and very reasonable commission.

How much is a unit of access bank shares worth now and can someone give me an approximate figure of what to expect for say 10,000 units after all the commission and fees (no be dodgy fees o, abeg).

I'll prefer a broker that can pay me upfront for the certificates (subjected to any verification checks he wants to carry out - welcome to even come to Access Bank HQ with me when I pick up the certificates) even at a 'reasonable' (pls note not ridiculous) lower margin and sell this at his own pace.

Please advise my people. Are there anything I need to watch out for. Any tricks, any sleight of hand or underdealings that I should be aware of in this kind of transaction.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by dnative(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2008
anyone ?
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by atilla(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi Dnative

If you are looking for a reliable stock broker. Then in the first place they would not take it from you and tell you they acan sell it within four days.

The process takes a much longer time than this.

Access bank is worth 15.20 as of today.
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by dnative(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Thanks for your response. I understand that my four days might not be realistic. How long do you reckon this would normally take then to offload.

Also what if I want to sell below the current rated price like say N14.50?
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by atilla(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hi how are you doing?

I would say this would normally take between 3 weeks to 6 weeks if you are prepared to go to the registrars for self verification if a stock brokers sends it to the registrars on your behalf. That is IF your are the one that signed for it on the public offer form.
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by Marketiva: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
i have 3,835 units of first bank shares for sale too. any broker interested?

call 018117165, 08023019450

thanks
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by atilla(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
@dnative

Also what if I want to sell below the current rated price like say N14.50? sorry i cant help you that way I can only do it the normal way which is the longer process. Get back to me if you are willing.
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by Whodini(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2008
There's a stock broking firm i use for my investments and so far they have been quite reliable (quite and very efficient) The name of the firm is SUPRA COMMERCIAL TRUST LIMITED. Their number is 234-01-7403630, 08055630314.

I had my UBA shares verified and lodged in CSCS in 3 days, while i know that when i wan t to dispose of them it would take atmost 4 days to have it offloaded.

Let me know how it goes.
Re: Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares by fadokun: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
DO YOU NEED A RELIABEL STOCK BROKER WITH PROVEN INTEGRITY AND EXPERIENCE, THEN TRY LEAD CAPITAL, I USE THEM AND THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT FOR FURTHER DETAIL SEND ME A MAIL: fadokunoluwole@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Investment Yield Positive Returns / I Lost 285k & $550 To Get Help World Wide Ghwx / Convert Ur Airtime To Cash. Great Offer For Bulk Airtime Supplier @discount Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.