Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,096 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (168088 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT UTTOXETER RACE 1

UTTOXETTER 2.50pm: stake GRAND GIGOLO at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BERMEO at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake FLAMENSBAY at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The ways means we must at least produce a top third finish to get paid....

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ONE OF OUR PICK AT UTTOXETER MAKES TOPS THREE WITH PROFIT.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nice one sir
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by conquistadores(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
OP I've contacted u on whatsapp about how to join ur VIP but no response
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
conquistadores:
OP I've contacted u on whatsapp about how to join ur VIP but no response

At time followers are very funny, you chat me and I didn't reply, next thing NAIRALAND, well so sorry, I might not have time to even answer you please. you can't expect me to leave my VIP session with my members and attend to an intending VIP member, it's not done anywhere moreover my VIP is not a must for everyone to join, if my VIP smiles, I smiles with them cos they meant alot to me, if they are sad, then am sad. my VIP are matured minded individual, you won't see them try chatting me up and I didn't reply and see them next on social media trying to create cheap attention. never, numerous of my followers here know I don't at times answers query immediately, I might be in court or very busy with my tips analysis. you can't expect me to leave that and start chatting because someone want to give a million dollars so I should ignore my sole priority. I honestly hate this.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
talkingood:
Nice one sir
NOTED

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT CHEPSTOW RACE 1

CHEPSTOW 2.10pm: stake BAZWIND at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PARSNIP at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SINGULAR at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. this means we must produce top three finish to get paid as out either ways market implies

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR LEICESTER RACE 1

LEICESTER 2.20pm: stake MECCA MISSUS at odd 3.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BOUTAN at odd 6.5 to win at EITHER WAYS and also stake LAST STAR FALLING at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. This means we must produce top three finish to get paid.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT CHEPSTOW RACE 1

CHEPSTOW 2.10pm: stake BAZWIND at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PARSNIP at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SINGULAR at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. this means we must produce top three finish to get paid as out either ways market implies

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNN

WE JUST WON THE FIRST RACE BY PRODUCING THE FIRST AND SECOND POSITION. 100% payout

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR LEICESTER RACE 1

LEICESTER 2.20pm: stake MECCA MISSUS at odd 3.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BOUTAN at odd 6.5 to win at EITHER WAYS and also stake LAST STAR FALLING at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. This means we must produce top three finish to get paid.

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNN

WE PRODUCE ANOTHER FANTASTIC TWO WINNER AS 1ST AND 2ND. 100% Profit counting wholely for day. THIS IS SO AMAZING

Special notice, THIS TIPS YOU SEE ME PUT HERE ARE ALL PAID TIPS AND I ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS TESTIMONY VIA WHATSAPP FROM MY WONDERFUL NAIRALAND FOLLOWERS THAT BENEFITED WITH A BIG WIN VIA WHATSAPP CHAT.

OTHER WINNING TIPS IS FOR VIP MEMBERS. TO CATCH UP MY FREE PAID WINNING TIPS I SHARE IN NAIRALAND, ALL STAY TUNED TO MY THREAD BETWEEN 1PM AND 3PM DAILY. HAPPY EARNING TO YOU ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Blackberrydude:
Boss please i dnt know if you can be droping the picks earlier before kick off cause we miss this sweet games you drop today. Just 3 minutes to kickoff. Thanks boss.

About 15 people just sent me their winning screenshot from this tips. I sense it's the network. try to be alert tomorrow or I might drop one more paid tips In the evening around 6pm and 7pm though not guaranteed but will see that out.

Your query is noted and will be given full consideration. next time, whatsapp me any query please. Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by twentyk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
All hail the KING..... I haven't met another tipster with such striking rate...... u are simply too much.... #Teammoneymins#

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
twentyk:
All hail the KING..... I haven't met another tipster with such striking rate...... u are simply too much.... #Teammoneymins#

NOTED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Special Notices to those spamming people's thread with silly advert,

THIS THREAD IS NOT A SESSION TO BRING YOUR SPAMMING ADVERT TO. COS YOU WILL NEVER MEET ANY TARGETTED CLIENT HERE. JUST POSTING LINK ON PEOPLE'S THREAD ALL OVER NAIRALAND IS LIKE CONSTITUATING NUISANCE. I WILL IMPLOY YOU TO LEAVE IN PEACE AND DONT BOTHER DROPPING ANY SPAMNING TIPS OR POST HERE.

TOMORROW WILL DEFINATELY BE GREAT BY GOD GRACE.

GOODLUCK AND HAPPY EARNING TO EVERY FOLLOWERS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NOTTINGHAM RACE 1

NOTTINGHAM 2.55pm: stake CAITIE at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JOULES at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHEE WAYS and also stake KING CURRENCY at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applies to this event means we must produce a top finish to get paid

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NEWBURY RACE 1

NEWBURY 3.05pm: stake RUSCOMBE at odd 3.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GIRLING at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PURPLE MAGIC at odd 10.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways here means we must have a top two finish to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NOTTINGHAM RACE 1

NOTTINGHAM 2.55pm: stake CAITIE at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JOULES at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHEE WAYS and also stake KING CURRENCY at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applies to this event means we must produce a top finish to get paid

WONNNNNNN

ITS A WON STAKE BASE ON OUR EITHER WAYS MARKET, WE GOT A PROFIT AS ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES TOPS THREE

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NEWBURY RACE 1

NEWBURY 3.05pm: stake RUSCOMBE at odd 3.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GIRLING at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PURPLE MAGIC at odd 10.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways here means we must have a top two finish to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AN OUTRIGHT WINNERS HERE. THIS IS AMAZING

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
HOT HORSE TIPS FOR NEWBURY RACE 2

NEWBURY 4.15pm: stake SWEET SELECTION at odd 4.50 to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SEA OF HEAVEN at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also likewise stake VIVE MA FILLE at odd 7.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, The either ways here means we must produce top three finish to get paid...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE TIPS FOR NEWBURY RACE 2

NEWBURY 4.15pm: stake SWEET SELECTION at odd 4.50 to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SEA OF HEAVEN at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also likewise stake VIVE MA FILLE at odd 7.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, The either ways here means we must produce top three finish to get paid...

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE WON THE 4.15pm race with two of our pick coming first and second giving US a sweet profit for today. This pick was my VIP pick. Happy earning to everyone

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by omooloye: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2016
@moneymins, you are too much. Keep up the good work bro.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2016
omooloye:
@moneymins, you are too much. Keep up the good work bro.

NOTED
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
moneymins:

NOTED
bro wch bookie u using...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
smithsydny:
bro wch bookie u using...
This thread is not a school where I entertain any question. ...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fantastic trend

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
moneymins:

This thread is not a school where I entertain any question. ...
boss no vex abeg..
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR CARTMEL HORSE RACE 2

CARTMEL 2.20pm: stake PEKANHEIM to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake REVERSE THE CHARGE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake LORD OF DRUM to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways here means we must produce top three to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Game always coming late shall
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR CARTMEL HORSE RACE 2

CARTMEL 2.20pm: stake PEKANHEIM to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake REVERSE THE CHARGE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake LORD OF DRUM to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways here means we must produce top three to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

TWO OF OUR THREE PICK MAKES TOP THREE GIVING US A DECENT PAYOUT. TODAY SO FAR HAVE BEING SO BEAUTIFUL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CARTMEL RACE 3

CARTMEL 2.50: stake WESTERN HIME to win the Race at EITHER ways and also stake AMUSE ME to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BALLYCOOL to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied here means we must produce top three to get paid

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CARTMEL RACE 3

CARTMEL 2.50: stake WESTERN HIME to win the Race at EITHER ways and also stake AMUSE ME to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BALLYCOOL to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied here means we must produce top three to get paid

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OUR TWO PICK MAKE TOP THREE WITH US PRODUCING AN OUTRIGHT WINNER IN THAT RACE. PROFIT MARGINALIZATION OOO.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NEWBURY

NEWBURY 3.35pm: stake MR LUPTON to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake THE TIN MAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CHARMING THOUGHT to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ILLUMINATE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this four pick means we must at least produce a top three from our pick to get paid. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.