Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167961 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by missbae(f): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
charlly2016:
Charllychim Ventures, a registered firm in Nigeria, presents to you an opportunity to have an e-book called ‘BASIC ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS ’.
These e-books on basic entrepreneurial skills acquisition are carefully designed to teach step by step training on how to produce more than 30 products and guide you to starting this lucrative business.
Products like: liquid detergent, germicide, antiseptic, hair cream, body cream, petroleum jelly, toilet soap, after shave, shoe polish, toilet wash, bar soap and many other products.
* Where to buy the chemicals, machines, and
*Functions of the chemicals used
*Step by step guide to produce all the products
*Handling of the chemicals
*NAFDAC requirements
*How to get accurate measurement and other relevant techniques of production.
To order:
First e-book…………..N1, 000
Second e-book…………….N1, 000
Third e-book……………N1, 000
E-book on total cure for Pimples, Dandruff, Acne, Eczema and other skin diseases N1,000.
There are some reasons why you must place an order for this e-book:
• You are a job seeker and want to learn these basic skills so that you will be making good money while searching for jobs.
• You are working in an organization but not satisfied with your salary and you want to increase your streams of income.

It is no longer news that our country Nigeria is in recession. Both federal government and state government are owing several months of salaries. Banks and other private companies are downsizing. Cost of foodstuff is equally increasing on daily basis. So there is need for Nigeria citizens to learn additional skills in order to survive the present recession. The skills you will learn in these ebooks will help you to reduce your family expenses because the chemicals are not too costly. You can compare the cost of the chemical to buying the products outside. You can equally decide to produce and market your products for profit.

Visit:https://www.naijavariety..com/basic-entrepreneurial-skills
dear charllychim, u really need an e-book on common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LEICESTER

LEICESTER 4.20pm: stake STOCKHILL DIVA to make top three finish and stake TAWDEEA to win the race at EITHER WAYS.

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

OUR TIPS PRODUCES A WINNER AS TAWDEEA WON THE RACE GIVING US A FULL SINGLE PAYOUT.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
ALL VIP MEMBERS SHOULD KINDLY STAY COOL, AM UNABLE TO UPDATE OUR TODAY WINNING RESULT DUE TO MY CELLPHONE MISPLACEMENT, I SHOULD BE WITH MY PHONES TOMORROW, ALL WHATSAPP QUERY WILL BE ATTENDED.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHELMSFORDS

CHELMSFORDS 5.00pm: stake MIGHTY ZIP to make top three and stake SUMMERSAULT to win the race at EITHER WAYS.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHELMSFORDS

CHELMSFORDS 5.00pm: stake MIGHTY ZIP to make top three and stake SUMMERSAULT to win the race at EITHER WAYS.

OUR 5PM RACE IS A WINNER AS ONE OF OUR PICK AS IN THE PREDICTED PICK TO MAKE TOP THREE FINISH LANDED TOP THREE FINISH AS PREDICTED GIVING US A SINGLE FULL 100% PAYOUT IN PROFIT. WE HAVE SCRUTINIZED OUR RECENT VIP RACING TIPS TO MAKES IT SAFE TRADE INVESTMENT FOR ALL OUR VIP MEMBERS, YOU NOW STAKE WITH REST OF MIND IN VIP AND CASH IN YOUR PROFIT WITHOUT ANY HEADACHE.. ALL VIP RACE IS CURRENTLY BEING COMMUNICATED ON THE VIP WHATSAPP PAGE FOR ALL OUR PAID MEMBERS TO BENEFIT AND STRIVE WITHOUT FEAR IN THE CURRENT NIGERIA RECESSION. HAPPY EARNING ALL. CHEERS AND GOODLUCK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT LINGFIELD

LINGFIELD 4.50pm: stake HARD TOFFEE to make top three finish and stake SQUIGGLEY to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHELMSFORD

CHELMSFORD 7.10pm: stake HIDDEN GEM to make top four finish and stake SCHOTTICHE to make top four finish. Goodluck..

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CHELMSFORD

CHELMSFORD 7.10pm: stake HIDDEN GEM to make top four finish and stake SCHOTTICHE to make top four finish. Goodluck..

ONE OF OUR PICK MAKES A TOP FOUR FINISH GIVING US A FULL SINGLE 100% PAYOUT IN THIS RACE. VIP RACE TIPS ALREADY SENT VIA THE WHATSAPP PAGE. HAPPY EARNING AND GOODLUCK ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT NEWMARKET

NEWMARKETS 1.20pm: stake CALL ME GRUMPY to make top three finish and stake FOUNDING FATHER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
moneymins:

NEWMARKETS 1.20pm: stake CALL ME GRUMPY to make top three finish and stake FOUNDING FATHER to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

FIRST RACE WAS WON ON EACH WAY WIN WITH FOUNDING FATHER AS HE CAME THIRD.
ANOTHER TIPS WILL BE COMMUNICATED SHORTLY

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016

NEMARKET 2.25pm: stake ROTHERWICK to make top three finish and stake WADIGOR to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
moneymins:

NEMARKET 2.25pm: stake ROTHERWICK to make top three finish and stake WADIGOR to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WOW, WE JUST OPEN OUR POWERFUL ACCOUNT OF BUMPER PROFIT AS WADIGOR COMES FIRST WHICH RESERVE A GOOD FULL 100% PROFIT ON EITHER WAYS AND ROTHERICK CAME SECOND MAKING A TOP THREE FINISH GIVING US ANOTHER 100% FULL PAYOUT, THIS IS A BUMPER DOUBLE 100% PROFIT, A LIFE CHANGERS. ALL OTHER TIPS IS ALREADY COMMUNICATED WITH MY VIP MEMBERS AS I UPDATE TIPS VERY EARLY TODAY. TO CHAT ME UP, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS FROM MY SIGNATURE. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERY BENEFICIARIES.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by REX217(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
SIR please which bookie are you using to place the bets on the horse racing and please,your whatsapp details if you dont mind,thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
REX217:
SIR please which bookie are you using to place the bets on the horse racing and please,your whatsapp details if you dont mind,thanks

MY PRINCIPLES STILL REMAINS THE SAME, QUESTION OF ANY SOURCE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS THREAD, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS OKAY.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by REX217(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK THANKS
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016

NEWMARKET 3.30pm: stake GREENSIDE to make top three finish and stake MAKZEEM to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
moneymins:

NEWMARKET 3.30pm: stake GREENSIDE to make top three finish and stake MAKZEEM to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

BUMPER PROFITTTTT OOOOOO, WHAT A LOVELY WAY TO START OUR WINNING TODAY, OUR TWO PICK IN THE FIRST RACE FOR TODAY GAVE US A BOMBER COOL DOUBLE PROFIT AS THEY ARE BOTH FIRST AND SECOND IN THE STANDING AS WE GOT FULL PAYOUT ON GREENSIDE THAT WON THE RACE OUTSTANDINGLY AND ALSO GOT 95% PAYOUT ON MAKZEEM AS HE CAME SECOND IN THE STANDING ON EITHER WAYS PROFIT MARGINALIZATION PAYOUT. WHAT A RUSH..... EVERY OTHERS WINNING TIPS IS RESERVE TO VIP MEMBERS ALONE TODAY. TO CHAT ME UP ANY ANY RELATED QUERY AS PER MY VIP TIPS, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by codingground: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
what a great win
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
codingground:
what a great win

NOTED! PLEASE, I DONT ALLOW ATTENTIONS SEEKERS ON THIS THREAD. FOLLOW MY TIPS, PLAY ACCORDINGLY, THEN CASH OUT UR PROFIT, I DONT ALLOW POSTING HERE, I DO MOST OF MY EXPLAINATION ON WHATSAPP. PLEASE LETS ACT BRAVELY. THANK YOU
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by melodyogonna(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
moneymins:

NOTED! PLEASE, I DONT ALLOW ATTENTIONS SEEKERS ON THIS THREAD. FOLLOW MY TIPS, PLAY ACCORDINGLY, THEN CASH OUT UR PROFIT, I DONT ALLOW POSTING HERE, I DO MOST OF MY EXPLAINATION ON WHATSAPP. PLEASE LETS ACT BRAVELY. THANK YOU
okk
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CARLISLE

CARLISLE 1.35pm: stake CALEDONIA to make top three finish and stake KNOCKGRAFFON to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
moneymins:

CARLISLE 1.35pm: stake CALEDONIA to make top three finish and stake KNOCKGRAFFON to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON WON

THIS RACE IS WON ON EACH WAY PAYOUT AS KNOCKGRAFFON CAME THIRD....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016

CARLISLE 4.15pm: stake SHADES OF MIDNIGHT to make top three finish and stake DEFINITELY RED to win the race at EITHER WAYS

NOTE: The race is put on both ladbrokes and williamhill as 3.15

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
moneymins:

CARLISLE 4.15pm: stake SHADES OF MIDNIGHT to make top three finish and stake DEFINITELY RED to win the race at EITHER WAYS

NOTE: The race is put on both ladbrokes and williamhill as 3.15

WE LANDED A SINGLE 100% FULL PROFIT AS DEFINITLY RED WON THE RACE OUSTANDINGLY, ALL OTHER RACE ALREADY COMMUNICATED WITH MY VIP MEMBERS. TO CHAT ME UP ON TIPS RELATED TO MY VIP SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO ALL BENEFICIARIES.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2016
Thought it was football
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT KEMPTON

KEMPTON 2.20pm: stake ENCORE MOI to make top two finish and stake SIMPLY ME to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT KEMPTON

KEMPTON 2.20pm: stake ENCORE MOI to make top two finish and stake SIMPLY ME to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

WE HAVE WONNNNN A BOMBER DOUBLE PAYOUUUUTTTTTT O
OUR TWO PICK CAME FIRST AND SECOND

INFACT ENCORE MOI CAME FIRST THUS GIVING US FULL PAYOUT ON THE TOP TWO FINISH OPTION AND SIMPLY ME CAME SECOND GIVING US 95% PAYOUT ON EITHER WAYS PAYOUT, WHAT AN AMAZING RESULT TO URSHER US INTO A WEEK FULL WITH MILK AND HONEY. MAY GOD BE PRAISE.... EVERY OTHER WINNING RACE TODAY IS RESERVE TO MY VIP MEMBERS ALONE. TO CHAT ME UP ON MY VIP RELATED SERVICE, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS.

N.B: ATTENTION SEEKERS AND BUSY BODY INDIVIDUAL ARE HIGHLY WARN TO STAY CLEAR OF THIS THREAD. I DONT REPLY QUERY ON NAIRALAND, ALL QUERY SHOULD BE COMMUNICATED TO ME VIA MY WHATSAPP HANDLE. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERY BENEFICIARIES OF THIS TIPS. TAKE CHARGE

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT WOLVERHAMPTON

WOLVERHAMPTON 4.00pm: stake NATIONAL SERVICE to make top three finish and stake DARK CONFIDANT to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

NOTE: The race is 3.00pm on ladbrokes and williamhill, its due to time interval...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT WOLVERHAMPTON

WOLVERHAMPTON 4.00pm: stake NATIONAL SERVICE to make top three finish and stake DARK CONFIDANT to win the race at EITHER WAYS. Goodluck

NOTE: The race is 3.00pm on ladbrokes and williamhill, its due to time interval...

OUR FIRST RACE IS A WINNER AS DARK CONFIDANT CAME FIRST IN THIS RACE GIVING US SINGLE FULL 100% PAYOUT IN THE RACE..... BOOOOOOOMMMMM, EVERY OTHER RACE IS BEING COMMUNICATED WITH MY VIP MEMBERS AS WE ARE CURRENTLY 100% IN PROFIT TODAY.... TO CHAT ME UP ON MY VIP TIPS, CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS.

NOTE: BUSY BODIES AND ATTENTION SEEKERS IS HIGHLY WARNED TP STAY OFF THIS THREAD. HAPPY EAENING TO EVERY BENEFICIARY OF THIS TIPS. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by overdrive(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Following
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
overdrive:
Following

NOTED. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by femo86(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
You've got a whatsapp msg Moneymims......Pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.