Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House (512 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Chatham House Prize: Jega, John Kerry Others Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by BushidoBlue(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2016
The president before assuming power made this solemn promise at Chatham house in the UK..

"Permit me to close this discussion on a personal note. I have heard and read references to me as a former dictator in many respected British newspapers including the well regarded Economist. Let me say without sounding defensive that dictatorship goes with military rule, though some might be less dictatorial than others. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch."

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/

However with the amount of blame being passed on the previous administration up to the budget padding, Nigerians now know better.
Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by jamesharryson(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2016
That is buhari for u, the change agent
Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by Beeman1(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
@op,comprehension is your problem. BTW,what's your Jamb scores
Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by BushidoBlue(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Beeman1:
@op,comprehension is your problem. BTW,what's your Jamb scores

Oga UME Scratch card good morning.

Buhari can make a defensive retrospective apology now for breach of human rights and other illegality from 1984, but finds it hard to own up to budget padding currently making the rounds under his administration, persistent fuel scarcity and a dwindling economy....
Are we to wait until after his tenure for him to accept responsibility like he did in Chatham house?

Besides the proper sentence would be "what's your JAMB score?"
Score being in singular as it is a cumulative of marks awarded and not various points to make up the article.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Buhari can make a defensive retrospective apology now for breach of human rights and other illegality from 1984, but finds it hard to own up to budget padding currently making the rounds under his administration, persistent fuel scarcity and a dwindling economy....
Are we to wait until after his tenure for him to accept responsibility like he did in Chatham house?

Score being in singular as it is a cumulative of marks awarded and not various points to make up the article.
[b][/b] grin
Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by freeze001(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Nwanne! Iwe di gi ta o!
Re: Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House by orisa37: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
With Audu Ogbeh trying steal people s lands in broad daylight, with cooked up legislation, where is the Democracy?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Denies Donating N70 Million At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch / When Will Nigeria Get It Right? / Police Patrol Gas Stations As Nigeria Gripped By Fuel Crisis. Bloomberg Newyork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.