Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) (870 Views)

Creamy Oil in radiator problem [SOLVED] Honda Accord 2004 / Why Does My Honda Accord Consume More Fuel Than It's Counterparts / Help! My Honda Accord 2006 Gulps Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) by labienyce(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2016
I drive a Honda Accord ( V6 )
I have been driving the car for almost 2 years with no issues whatsoever, just the usual periodic servicing..
About 2 weeks ago I noticed the check engine indicator was on.. few days later and the indicator is blinking.
I called my mechanic and he said I should bring it and he'd look into it ..
Something came up and i was unable to take the car to the mechanic
Now the engine vibrates whenever i start it. I took it to the mechanic and it's still the same
What do you think is happening and why is the car vibrating ?

P.S my mechanic is good , I have referred him to a lot of people and they give good reviews, he is the only one I use and this is my second car
Re: Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
labienyce:
I drive a Honda Accord ( V6 )
I have been driving the car for almost 2 years with no issues whatsoever, just the usual periodic servicing..
About 2 weeks ago I noticed the check engine indicator was on.. few days later and the indicator is blinking.
I called my mechanic and he said I should bring it and he'd look into it ..
Something came up and i was unable to take the car to the mechanic
Now the engine vibrates whenever i start it. I took it to the mechanic and it's still the same
What do you think is happening and why is the car vibrating ?

P.S my mechanic is good , I have referred him to a lot of people and they give good reviews, he is the only one I use and this is my second car

misfire.

Check sparkplugs, check coils.
Re: Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) by labienyce(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

misfire.

Check sparkplugs, check coils.

When my mechanic worked on it. He said one of the plugs is bad and he changed it.. he also changed one of the right coils too..
But it's still the same thing
Re: Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
labienyce:

When my mechanic worked on it. He said one of the plugs is bad and he changed it.. he also changed one of the right coils too..
But it's still the same thing

check fuel pressure.
Re: Some Issues With My Honda Accord 2004 Model (EOD) by labienyce(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

check fuel pressure.

Thank you
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Car Wax / Police Recover Stolen Vehicle With The Help Of Concept Nova's Tracking Solution / Tesla Model X P100D Ludicrous Beats A Lamborghini.Sets An SUV Speed Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.