Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody (37900 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by adehika: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nah wah o, this rich pple with issue of baby mama, wit all d money they hv dem no fit settled down with a good wife?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by NeuroBoss(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is history repeating itself chez les Adenugas. Mike Adenuga took custody of all his children including the fetal Eniola in a divorce drama with Eniola's mum. Bella Adenuga recounted how their dad used to bathe them and take care of them. The then fetal Eniola is enmeshed in this same mess albeit on a different, careless and irreverent level.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by timijoseph01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dele and Davido started this.... Nigerians and copy copy things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Businessideas: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Why is this news in business section? undecidedJust curious
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by UEDIBO: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
esther1994:
I tire for Baby mamas n Baby Papas
can you be my baby mama?
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by babyfaceafrica: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by coachwilcox(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't understand. You wan force the guy to marry you make you become Adenuga by force? Grant him regular access to the pikin. Even P Square and Tu Face baby mama graduate to become wife. She will lose in the end.

If na one poor Nigg@ now she go abort the pikin before him know sef.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Maski87: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
This man sef, why not go born another one, women plentiful
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is nothing wrong with two weeks in a month if the child can survive without its mother. Na for driver to drop her with her mother for the remaining two weeks. undecided
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by blexy3(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
kisshow this story take concen me
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinaj:
I can't bear the thought of my baby growing up in another woman's arm sad

Most times diz women get unlucky nd loose the custody of their child

#Saynotobabymama#
still no mean say I no go baby mama you
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Mayflowa(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
adehika:
Nah wah o, this rich pple with issue of baby mama, wit all d money they hv dem no fit settled down with a good wife?

To them, no woman is good enough. They keep getting distracted by every other girls. They feel entitled and confused. They show no responsibility except for the money they throw around.

They rub it in your face during disagreement. Your r a second fiddle to their families. The families is always watching out for your fault. They overlook their fat and stupid son. That is why the ladies end up baby mamas. Pls show them love.
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Donpizzle:
200k for monthly upkeep?? Graduates re looking for job of evn 50k, dem no see. Na hin person dey collect 200k for doing absolutely nothin. CHAI dere is GOD oooo...
BTW here is my judgement: I hereby declare that
u marry her because she can't afford to loose her monthly allowance ( salary) from u.

what is 200k to Adenuga's son?
he should pay it.

next time he would use a condom!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by sinaj(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
egedem:
still no mean say I no go baby mama you
no u won't undecided
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by bedspread: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmmm...... The Summary of the Story is

LIKE ADENUGA JNR, LIKE DAVIDO, SOPHIA &DELE MOMODU!!!

WE ARE WATCHING WHO WILL STOP WHO @MURITALA AIRPORT

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Fanirandele: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
But your friends are opening their legs wide for any iidiot with some money - until Nigerian women love unconditionally , y'all will become baby mamas for life . tongue

So people that open their legs for poor men don't become baby mamas Baby Mamas are even more rampant between poor people. Go and look at places like agejunle.and you'll see baby mamas everywhere . At least the rich guys care about their kids, see how much they spend on the kids and fight for them and don't mind giving the mama upkeep for when the child with her. Unlike poor men that will abscond and won't pay a dime for the child. Rich men are ones who go to court to have access to their kids while with poor men it will be th woman begging around to have him even pay for diapers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by duality(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.

Screeches.. .... What is 21st century in what you just said.that the institution of marriage is being bastardized?.that the family structure is being wonglly redefined? That we no longer want to live right and do the right thing at all times? that humanity is being degraded and souls and conscience suppressed to satisfy evil or the Godlessness that we want entrenched in every areas of human life?

please bros, don't support what is wrong no matter how popular.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by sinaj(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
But your friends are opening their legs wide for any iidiot with some money - until Nigerian women love unconditionally , y'all will become baby mamas for life . tongue
agat no frnd nigga undecided
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.
nigga wtf!!!

Wakeup... Cos two people train a kid bore out of wedlock doesnt make em a family.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Fanirandele: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
pat077:
Stupid judge. Why grant the guy custody, he pay bride price?

As long as the court gave them joint custody there is nothing wrong with that.
Married or not bother parents have rights to have access to the child as long as they won't endanger the child.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Mayflowa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
NeuroBoss:
This is history repeating itself chez les Adenugas. Mike Adenuga took custody of all his children including the fetal Eniola in a divorce drama with Eniola's mum. Bella Adenuga recounted how their dad used to bathe them and take care of them. The then fetal Eniola is enmeshed in this same mess albeit on a different, careless and irreverent level.

You are very right about this. I have read it somewhere too. However, it does seem, Adenuga, later took his divorced wife into his home with the begging of his children. I can't tell if they became emotionally involved thereafter. Do you know?
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Deejavuu(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
Truckpusher:

undecided undecided
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Henon: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

21st century, define family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by blexy3(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

so u really think this baby mama stuff is a form of civilization & a welcome idea....... Better have a re-think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Fanirandele: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joavid:

what is 200k to Adenuga's son?
he should pay it.

next time he would use a condom!

Obviously that kind of money means nothing to him, what he is concerned with is having access to his child which every parent deserves.
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Back in the day, my parents were trying to help a woman who was having issues in her marriage...and one evening when they were discussing the case, me dad asked if the woman was properly married. Me mum said...they did court wedding....at which point me dad said...OK., that is the problem half solved.

You see....the thing about marriage is that it is a contract., signed by witnesses, in which the man (sorry, we live in a patriachial socieity)....promises to take care of the woman and her children. So that years later...when things go south.....the man won't turn around and say that '''This woman is not my wife, these children are not my children''(And forget DNA....).

You are saying we do not need marriage for family.We do....not because of prudery, but because human beings are very very untrustworthy.So long as there is no signed contract...people can lose their rights. And children would be affected in the crossfire.

So...until humanity's end there is always going to be marriage...so that rights are protected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
I never knew fat boiz can impregnate a gurl with their small piston
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinaj:
no u won't undecided
am comin over tonite as we agreed........we r doin the "wheelbarrow" tonite remember?
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by aameyah(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
No be by force to go Dubai.... cheesy
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Ezeanna: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
See how the Eniola guy just dey announce money to takle bamboozle the judge sha....

I give her 200k monthly..
Paid for ante-natal at reddington..
Took them to Dubai...
Etc...

Well, you try sha. It shows you are concerned about your daughter's welfare. IMHO, the girl's mother is concerned about her welfare too.

For the guy to want to take full custody of the child, it means he intends to use his family name and wealth to influence the judgement. Telling the court that your daughter is being brought up in an unhygeinic environment is funny; the mother is a pharmacist for God's sake. So, it's only banana island houses that are hygeinic?

IMO, let the mother have custody while the father is granted visiting rights. Cos, I do not see how a busy young man, can take care of a toddler by himself except he plans to dump her with his mum or another of his girlfriends.

#saynotobabymamaandpapa#

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by aameyah(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Donpizzle:
200k for monthly upkeep?? Graduates re looking for job of evn 50k, dem no see. Na hin person dey collect 200k for doing absolutely nothin. CHAI dere is GOD oooo...
BTW here is my judgement: I hereby declare that
u marry her because she can't afford to loose her monthly allowance ( salary) from u.

Babymama is good business o (for the scheming, lazy ones). Davido gives his own 300k monthly. December time is 500k + exotic vacations whenever he travelling and wants to take the girl (babymama tags along).

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided
cheesy c'mon ! You don't even quote me anymore , why today ? cheesy

Girls no get joy at all ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.