Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody (37898 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Simplymeah: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.

This line of thought is the major problem of the '21st century generation'. What happened to setting up a home to foster a good family? So many things have gone wrong...
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Simplymeah: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
There is nothing wrong with two weeks in a month if the child can survive without its mother. Na for driver to drop her with her mother for the remaining two weeks. undecided

You sound like you don't know what they are up to. That's simply the first step towards taking the child from her totally. If she agrees to that,she will soon be told it's not healthy to be taking the child up and down so...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Caracta(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
I went to the moon with caracta . cheesy

Where have you been ? angry

Welcome back Truckie cheesy
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Simplymeah:

You sound like you don't know what they are up to. That's simply the first step towards taking the child from her totally. If she agrees to that,she will soon be told it's not healthy to be taking the child up and down so...
Let them take the first step na, it is left for her to allow them to take the child away totally. It is his child too. He has every right to see just as she does.

They could have come up with other custody arrangement (holidays vs school days)
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
stevedre:

Do not be deceived, my cousin lost custody of her baby. The rich can bend the law so one must be careful
I know. But it doesn't hurt to give them that and step back and observe
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by LLKJSays(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2016
@ DonPizzle you OBVIOUSLY NOT a Parent of a young Baby...
When you said N200K For doing Nothing...

Yes! No be by Fire oR By Force to Go Dubai....
in this case,successfully Marry into Billionaire Family,

However....

you really cant put a Reasonable figure amount of Ego,
on the Care of a Billionaire GranDaughter's
Welfare Day-to-Day UP Keep...

inCreaSe.d.PeaCe OUt!
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Caracta:

Welcome back Truckie cheesy
cheesy Still alive ? grin
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Caracta(f): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
cheesy Still alive ? grin

Unfortunately your assassins could not kill me tongue
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Deejavuu(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
I went to the moon with cara..cta . cheesy

Where have you been ? angry

Welcome back grin

I have been here, you didn't check
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by mimicue(f): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2016
This baby mama tingy is a good business wink
Securing future mehn.. Pays better than lots of jobs
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Helena6(f): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ewatomi26:
Hmmm, she and her mum only wanted to hook mr adenuga and thought pregnancy was the best option...

There is a saying that, you can't make a man love you, even if you do snake in the monkey shadow style, cook him, is best food, or even get pregnant for him, ladies please beware, don't get carried away, because of money

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Did you notice the lady is a pharmacist? Africa and a culture of vilifying women. Give it a rest oga/madam!
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Desric(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
justmenoni:
Oh yeah well just to advise u just incase you're single..don't stay in such an agreed relationship.. If it's not marriage then it's not marriage

So in marriage there is no divorce? I think we over hype some things, the truth is whether it's a babybmama or marriage, ones disagreement or misunderstanding sets in this scenario is usually the case. Come to think of it, the baby in question is too young to even be with a single parent in my own view but then this is earth where shit happens.
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by justmenoni: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
In marriage there are surely divorces and the result of the divorce might determine the future of the kid's involved and if the kid's ain't involved it might determine the future of both partner's.

I will say it again: not getting married instead having a family is like working without a contract it means I can pay you far less than agreement or I might decide not to pay you... Imagine paying your rent and ignoring to get a receipt, if your landlord happens to take you to court for not paying rent( even if you'd payed for 5 years) you'll still be at the fault even if you showed evidence of bank transfer( you might be a voluntary giver).

Alot of problems arises in naija cos we fail to follow the legal route.. If you happen to live in a sane country you'll understand my point clearly

Imagine Mr a having your suggested agreement with Mrs b and they both have 1 or more kids together and later on Mr a died and later on Mrs b gets to know that Mr had an affair with Mrs c, Mrs e Mrs f and more please if you the govt or the family head how will you seytle d dispute that will arise afterwards taking into account that there's no will available..

Bro I'm a man like you and I know in every ramifications child out of wedlock is a nono for me

Desric:
So in marriage there is no divorce? I think we over hype some things, the truth is whether it's a babybmama or marriage, ones disagreement or misunderstanding sets in this scenario is usually the case. Come to think of it, the baby in question is too young to even be with a single parent in my own view but then this is earth where shit happens.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Ewatomi26(f): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Helena6:

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Did you notice the lady is a pharmacist? Africa and a culture of vilifying women. Give it a rest oga/madam!

I read and I concluded. Its my conclusion, last I checked. make yours dearie. I gave it a rest immediately I ended it with a full stop. Am a madam. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by hornyman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
truthalways:
Why so many babymamas nowadays

Something is fundamentally wrong somewhere

LOL... It is mainly becos most ladies nowadays are blinded by wealth. Shey she want tell me say she no know her man before when dem dey date? Na now she come dey say his schedule is not regular he comes home 12am. Haba, u should study ur man well before allowing him to have unprotected sex with u talkless of getting you pregnant. I am sure she was 100% conscious of his negative behaviours before she was just been blinded by his family wealth thinking the pregnancy will trap or change him lata. Girls wake up, everything is not money. Now na another woman go enjoy all her plans with her man. Painful, but na wetin dey mostly dey end the plots of gold diggers be dat!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by MRBrownJ: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
justmenoni:
Bros leave the long epistle what's the point in raising a family when you're not married to the other person? It's like living in a house without contract, working without contract or living illegally in a civilized environment.. Please stop preaching what's not right....

as we all know its sunday, pls keep your gibberish to your place of worship, and next time use COMMON SENSE when trying to make a valid point in this discussion. get your facts right, just because you religious beliefs turned you into a brainwashed sheep, doesnt makes us equal.

Yeah not everyone will get married but if you have the means to do so why not? Not getting married means both parties are not committed to the union and cheating as well as other attrocities (abortion, free movement, freewill et.al) is openly allowed..

bwaaaah. you are indeed lacking basic knowledge, so pls let me educate you (once and for all):
- dont assume the whole world gives a DAMN about your religious beliefs
- many desire NOT to get married, as a "choice", just accept that and be merry with YOUR brainwashed sheep life.
- if you believe that the only valid commitment to a union is marriage then you are truly clueless on this issue.
- not being married and cheating are 2 different things. married people are gladly cheating all over the world. pls turn on your brain instead of writing rubbish online!
- as we arent brainwashed sheep, there is nothing wrong with abortion/free movement or free will... so long as it aint against the law.

Davido, Adenuga's son and alot of others(maybe you're one) are having these issues with the baby mama's cos there ain't a legal contract..

its called COMMON SENSE... if a couple didnt require a marriage "contract" to willingly have unprotected sex, then i am safe to say that they dont require one when the lady gets pregnant and/or have issues about that said child.

Bro what you believe is your opinion and what I believe is my opinion and I still stand by it if it's not marriage then it ain't marriage..I don't and won't ever support child out of wedlock, ur kind of family arrangement etc.. If anyone have the will and power let them go for marriage and they should be married in the legal context and not all these family introductions or other illegal arrangements

thanks, so go on your merry way and live your life, and next time you hear about unmarried parent's issues then MIND YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUS LIFE, instead of trying to enforce your narrow minded views on a thread about people who obviously didnt give a damn about your views when they had unprotected sex, nor when the lady got pregnant, and certainly not now when they are having issues.

9t9jacobs:
Are you now encouraging fornication & adultery. If you are not married and with a child..what do you call the baby?? BASTARD ofcourse! Biko you MUST marry to startup a family. I wonder your own definition of a family, man and baby mama?? Pls get behind us!

again, stop writing rubbish online. was King solomon a fornicator/adulterer with his own baby mamas?! you have the right to believe that the definition of family is whatever you wish, thats your life. MY definition of "family" is in my previous post, i am not gonna repeat myself.
actually, parents with child is a GREAT family unit.

Simplymeah:

This line of thought is the major problem of the '21st century generation'. What happened to setting up a home to foster a good family? So many things have gone wrong...

so, you now need to be married to set up a home and foster for your partner and child?! BWAAAAAAH!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by justmenoni: 3:43am On Apr 18, 2016
You're nothing but a lowlife numskull.. My opinion about marriage didn't arise from my religion or whatsoever it's about principle... I'm not in to argue with a slowpoke like you... I'm sure you're a child from a failed relationship so please keep your trash to yourself and like I said earlier your beliefe is yours while my belief is my opinion.. I won't force mine on you or anyone same way like you shouldn't do your's as well and stop advocating for what wil cause potential issues for families.

If it's not marriage it's not marriage.

I'm done with you so no need quoting me and writing your long epistles no more cos I'm sure gonna ignore you.

quote author=MRBrownJ post=44794454]

as we all know its sunday, pls keep your gibberish to your place of worship, and next time use COMMON SENSE when trying to make a valid point in this discussion. get your facts right, just because you religious beliefs turned you into a brainwashed sheep, doesnt makes us equal.

bwaaaah. you are indeed lacking basic knowledge, so pls let me educate you (once and for all):
- dont assume the whole world gives a DAMN about your religious beliefs
- many desire NOT to get married, as a "choice", just accept that and be merry with YOUR brainwashed sheep life.
- if you believe that the only valid commitment to a union is marriage then you are truly clueless on this issue.
- not being married and cheating are 2 different things. married people are gladly cheating all over the world. pls turn on your brain instead of writing rubbish online!
- as we arent brainwashed sheep, there is nothing wrong with abortion/free movement or free will... so long as it aint against the law.

its called COMMON SENSE... if a couple didnt require a marriage "contract" to willingly have unprotected sex, then i am safe to say that they dont require one when the lady gets pregnant and/or have issues about that said child.

thanks, so go on your merry way and live your life, and next time you hear about unmarried parent's issues then MIND YOUR OWN RIGHTEOUS LIFE, instead of trying to enforce your narrow minded views on a thread about people who obviously didnt give a damn about your views when they had unprotected sex, nor when the lady got pregnant, and certainly not now when they are having issues.

again, stop writing rubbish online. was King solomon a fornicator/adulterer with his own baby mamas?! you have the right to believe that the definition of family is whatever you wish, thats your life. MY definition of "family" is in my previous post, i am not gonna repeat myself.
actually, parents with child is a GREAT family unit.

so, you now need to be married to set up a home and foster for your partner and child?! BWAAAAAAH! [/quote]
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by MRBrownJ: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2016
justmenoni:
I'm sure you're a child from a failed relationship so please keep your trash to yourself and like I said earlier your beliefe is yours while my belief is my opinion..I won't force mine on you or anyone same way like you shouldn't do your's as well and stop advocating for what wil cause potential issues for families.

BWAAAAAH what a confused sheep. so we (i and anyone thinking like i do) should keep our beliefs to ourselves but we should stop advocating for our belief, because "you" dont like it?!?!?!?!?! what kind of deluded NONSENSE is this? you have NO RIGHTS to demand that anyone should stop advocating for what THEY believe in, NONE WHATSOEVER! keep your narrow minded religious beliefs to yourself, and let other do (and advocate for) what the hell they desire for their lives (so long as it aint against the law).

here is a clue: next time you see a thread like this one (about people who obviously dont give a damn about your marriage beliefs), stay away from such thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.