Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Nairalander's Art Portrait - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Art Portrait (636 Views)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Mayflowa(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
So this nairalander, Henycymama, challenged me to learn how to draw. I last drew as a kid. I have to go over youtube on how to shade.

I basically condemned Uche Ogbodo's drawing and he she asked what I have drawn? So I promised to deliver her display pix. This is keeping to my promise. Below is the challenged thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3025312/drawing-uche-ogbodo-got-fans/1#44354979

So, how do you guys rate my drawing skill. Should pursue a side career as an artist?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Looks like crazeclown lipsrsealed

Tiz beautiful smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Henycymama(f): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mayflowa:
So this nairalander, Henycymama, challenged me to learn how to draw. I last drew as a kid. I have to go over youtube on how to shade.

I basically condemned Uche Ogbodo's drawing and he she asked what I have drawn? So I promised to deliver her display pix. This is keeping to my promise. Below is the challenged thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3025312/drawing-uche-ogbodo-got-fans/1#44354979

So, how do you guys rate my drawing skill. Should pursue a side career as an artist?

Lolz, kudos dear!!!

job Weldone!!

but wait, Shey my noise big like that ni?
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by spartanobad(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Teacher: What do you do after class 1st student: I go & buy weed from Jeremy. 2nd student: I go to Jeremy's house & buy cigarette. 3rd student: I pass by Jeremy's house to buy shepe. 4th student: I always go home to do my assignments. Teacher: Great!!! I hereby nominate you as class perfect to be of good example to ur colleagues...What's your name again ?? 4th student: Jeremy

lolzTeacher: What do you do after class 1st student: I go & buy weed from Jeremy. 2nd student: I go to Jeremy's house & buy cigarette. 3rd student: I pass by Jeremy's house to buy shepe. 4th student: I always go home to do my assignments. Teacher: Great!!! I hereby nominate you as class perfect to be of good example to ur colleagues...What's your name again ?? 4th student: Jeremy

lolz
Teacher: What do you do after class 1st student: I go & buy weed from Jeremy. 2nd student: I go to Jeremy's house & buy cigarette. 3rd student: I pass by Jeremy's house to buy shepe. 4th student: I always go home to do my assignments. Teacher: Great!!! I hereby nominate you as class perfect to be of good example to ur colleagues...What's your name again ?? 4th student: Jeremy

lolz
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Mayflowa(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinaj:
Looks like crazeclown lipsrsealed

Tiz beautiful smiley

Lol. Thanks anyway
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Mayflowa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, kudos dear!!!

job Weldone!!

but wait, Shey my noise big like that ni?

Finally! You have seen it. That is a good observation, your nose is a shade smaller
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
lol.....u try nah
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Henycymama(f): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mayflowa:

Finally! You have seen it. That is a good observation, your nose is a shade smaller

lol, ok
my lips though
u made it look sexy *chuckles *
Re: A Nairalander's Art Portrait by Kyllahmc(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good but not good enough... well there is always a room for improvement.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Theresa Nkechi Obi To Participate In Nobel Laureate Meeting In Germany / Read What Popular TV Host Said About Issues Between Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz / Huddah On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.