Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture (40313 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! / Toolz Looks Elegant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / CeeC Looks Elegant In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by JamieNaijaTeam: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian Foremost leading blogger, Linda Ikeji shared a picture of herself and her full family in a portrait picture.

Linda poses with her parents, Sandra, Laura and Peks Ikeji and her other siblings.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/linda-ikeji-and-her-family-elegant-in.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Family is everything kiss

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by daewoorazer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
That girl in blue, at d back, give her kulikuli so she can smile for camera

Or is it my eye......

35 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Angeleena(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
adorable....just look at how,we know of the "ikeji's, through a female child,from the family,at some point the dad mite have fasted and kept on trying to have male children, and God decided to bless him with one,knowing that one of the numerous daughters, would do,wat ten sons wouldn't have done.... sure in his next world,papa wouldn't mind having daughters, over and over again.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by cruzita(f): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Family is everything kiss
INDEED IT IS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lovely family, i never knew the Ikeji's were this much ooo

Just a single breadwinner in that family and they all ate bread and "belleful"

Maybe this was the miracle the bible was talking about Jesus feeding the multitude with 5loaves of bread

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by dicksonadams(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hushpuppy is not in the pix

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by IMASTEX: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
That girl in black kiss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by djemillionia: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bless up.

Hard Work with brain pays.

Much Love

FAMS visit my blogs below

For Naija Songs and videos @--===> mp3baddo.com
For Tech and all Football video Highlights downloads @ --===> Loadedhub.com

#Respect
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
It seems they are not in cordial... The guy and the lady beside him to the right are not smiling at all....
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by slimpoet11(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
adorable....just look at how,we know of the "ikeji's, through a female child,from the family,at some point the dad mite have fasted and kept on trying to have male children, and God decided to bless him with one,knowing that one of the numerous daughters, would do,wat ten sons wouldn't have done.... sure in his next world,papa wouldn't mind having daughters, over and over again.
you nailed it dear.

35 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by cbrezy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beautiful girls cool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by flyca: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice family picture. Mama is cute, Papa get swag kiss

But this Laura sef...
The only one that bleched.
The one one that is opening nyash undecided
Plus no sleeves.

The way she is all over the media, you'll think she Linda's only sibling angry

31 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Beejayarts: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by ibkkk(f): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cute family kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by kennyblaze007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Am so proud of Linda..though I dnt know her story but she is my WCE

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Dubby6(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mtchew angry angry
I hate this Seuns bïītch
Make I do eye like say I no see that Bobrisky by my right...my beef is with Linda

I'm proud to be a hater

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by orbis(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Make we hear word jare. If you marry and never born boy, na so you go de do fasting and prayer for hubby head. Women sef eh

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
daewoorazer:
That girl in blue, at d back, give her kulikuli so she can smile for camera

Or is it my eye......
she doesnt want to smile, or is it your smile ? angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Chivasex: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:

Exactly, I hope we are learn from this that there is no child that is less important, all we need to do is give quality education to both the male and female kids and the sky will always be the beginning for them.

God bless you Linda as yo continue to make your parents and family proud

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by bbbabes(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lovely ladies and that proud stupiied boy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by okoroko(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
only 1 son.. waooo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Comedy15: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Family like no other cool cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Husty(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
The family picture is not complete without me lipsrsealed..
Yab me that my sister's fish stinks grin Hunn Hunn, she sha fit buy ur entire generation. tongue
FYI, it's in the nature of fishes to stink.

Quote me wrong and lose your left thumb to whitlow

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
6 ladies Lol! Typical igbo mentality; "Imma keep knocking up my wife till a male child shows up."

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by steph2sweet(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wow,they are lovely
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by VickyRotex(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Miss my Family!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice

Linda keep keeping up,
You are my true definition of slay mama,
Your grass to grace sojourn is an inspiration to many,

Keep the flame burning, many look up to you, please do not let them down,

As your Empire is expensively elasticating in leaps and bound, permit me to sell you a business idea,

You can bring up a live family show, like replicating the keeping up with the kardasians, and tag yours "keeping up with the ikejis".
You can fuse in naija flavor originality for its colouration and appeal,
Give this a try and thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by liftedhigh: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Family Elegant In Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" / Ifu Ennada Speaks On Coronavirus: Face Mask Now Costs N15k, No Longer N750 / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.