Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (27825 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Fani-Kayode's Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by dokunbam(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Always with his clueless face
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Appareil(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Psalms 112
10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by birmingham04: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Gej hero of our time, mandela of nigeria. If him pain u hug live transformer.
It pained me and I will hug patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by musb92yahooco: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Thiefs
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Speakdatruth: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
d baby boy dey shark this man when he wan eat the pikin food?
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by noucompact(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
GEJ,REALLY A GENTLE MAN,WHO COULD HAVE MANAGED NIG WITH EDUCATED BRAIN. BUT NOW THE BRAIN WE HAVE IS TOO OLD TO DIVERSIFY THINGS WELL. WHAT A PITY FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by M4gunners: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
The one with high voltage ooh.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by orisa37: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jonathan is a caring man and was schemed out of office by some satanic characters, the grand children of those who nailed Jesus to the cross.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Burger01(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jonathan looks frailish angry
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by notoriousbabe: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
This goat just dey take him pikin up and down to do babi Allah.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Burger01:
mama peace no dey feed am well now
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by M4gunners: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
The one with high voltage oo abi bro?No be D ones wen never see current since the beginning of January.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Burger01:
we like as am like that.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
The house is palatial. Please what line of business is Fani-Kayode into

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Allina: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
DailyPost:
The Baby is Cute !!!! grin grin

More Photos + Dinner click here http://www.viviangist.com/goodluck-pictured-carrying-fani-kayodes-new-born-baby
telescopic eyes,you've got
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by anonimi: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jonathan is such a good hearted man, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Praktikals(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
can you say amen to this simple prayer?

May God rule your life as Jonathan ruled

Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by clickwtB(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON AND THE DEVILS MOUTHPIECE!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Goke7: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
orisa37:
Jonathan is a caring man and was schemed out of office by some satanic characters, the grand children of those who nailed Jesus to the cross.

Una never tire with this stale news
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by santafe(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
IB
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by ATERI(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
When it mattered most, Jonathan put his motherland first...by relniquishing power. One of the things Ibrahim Babangida claimed prevented him from respecting the results of the most credible general election Nigeria ever conducted was that his junior in the military threatened to kill him if he ever handed over power to the winner of that election, notwithstanding the fact that handing over to the winner was what Nigerians wanted and it was the right thing to do. The general election that removed Jonathan from office was far from being flawless, definitely not as free and fair as the elections Babangida and his fellow criminals decided to rubbish, but still Jonathan respected its outcome and did the right thing. Every Nigerian should wish Jonathan and his family well regardless of his imperfections while in office.

One of my weaknesses is to think irrationally, so ignore me if I`m being irrational here. A couple of days ago, Kanu and Fashanu were with FFK now it is the former President Jonathan calling. We all know that Buhari`s trip to China and the shift it represents is not going to be taken lying low by the West especially America. Therefore, could there be more to these visits to FFK than meet the eye? Could it be the beginning of mobilzsing Nigerians against Buhari at the instigation of America? Let me explain something.

FFK is one of the very few political leaders in Nigeria today I like to call a complete package. During the Jonathan period, as America was holding Jonathan to ransom, frustrating his fight against Boko Haram; neither Jonathan, law-makers or state governors was bold, brillant and patriotic enough to go on television and condemn America, but FFK did. Well, FFK has numerous enemies that hate him with passion for different reasons. For me, what he did then has made him my type of politician and leader. FFK`s criticism forced America`s ambassador to Nigeria to go on television and committed suicide, the rest is history. In other words, US knows that FFK matters in Nigeria and knows he is fearless. It`s people like him they would like to recruit for their evil agenda, but would FFK fall for it? Well, the people visiting him recently are all pro-American, let me put it that way. What experience has shown is that FFK is not good at saying NO-that remains his most fundamental weakness

What all of them need to understand is that, Buhari is not doing anything for Buhari`s sake; 90% of what he is doing is in the interest of this country, so anyone that allows the western megalomaniacs to use him/her would be judged by posterity. I have always believed that Buhari needs to introduce minimum welfare system in Nigeria so as to let the poorest among us know that he cares. He is now a democrat that would need to renew his mandate soon, he should bear it in mind that he needs the poor on his side if he wants to defeat the terrorists in America and their naive local collaborators. Those of us that support him in principle would be too few to guarantee his success at the polls should what I foresee here be real.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by youngeagle(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
The tale of a magnificent King who came from the nuke.....love ya GEJ (no homo)
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Jolumania432(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Hero of ur Family and ur Villagers Not Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
eshietIntrepid:

Mandela of ur family..... Useless goat
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by sexyjob(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jolumania432:
Hero of ur Family and ur Villagers Not Nigeria
e dey pain this guy. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Burger01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oyind17:
we like as am like that.
Okay, kontinu till you quench him with una wahala smiley
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by jaykaylegend(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ the Ineffectual Buffoon. cheesy grin
I concur

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by stpat1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
old news
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mr. President well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by sinceraconcept(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fani Kayode don fat,why did he put those rubberson his wrist like a garage boy?
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by sinceraconcept(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fani Kayode don fat,why did he put those rubber son his wrist like a garage boy?
Re: Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son by sinceraconcept(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fani Kayode don fat,why did he put those rubbers on his wrist like a garage boy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Sheikh Gumi Speaks On Zamfara Schoolgirls' Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.