Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (27824 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Afro3: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Anambra Guber’ election: Group roots for Don Okonkwo

A socio-cultural group, Federation of Igbo Youths Association (FIYA) Anambra chapter has pledged their support for Prince Donatus Okonkwo as the right candidate to vote for in the upcoming Anambra State governorship election saying, with his impeccable pedigree as a successful business mogul, he will bring the right change and propel Anambra State to an enviable status in Nigeria’s political map.

Don Okonkwo According to the group’s spokesperson Mr. Valentine Igwebuike in a release to media, he reiterated need for Ndi-Anambra to rewrite the perception about Anambra States’ political terrain seen as turbulent by voting en-mass for Don Okonkwo. He said; “Anambra 2017 governorship election is coming with different pictures that will change the wrong perceived impressions about Anambra political behaviour.

This new change is surfacing with the appearance of some rare gems, who are bouncing into the politicking ring of Anambra political contest and one of these political juggernauts is Prince Donatus Okonkwo, a business magnet and philanthropist. Having attested his integrity and also his capacity as an enviable captain of the Tetrazzini Groups, Zzini media among other investments globally, his articulate disposition and liberal nature singles him out as the focused and oriented governor Anambra people needs.

For this reason and more, Federation of Igbo Youths Association Anambra chapter are strongly behind him and urges the good people of Anambra to vote massively for him for a better Anambra State.” The FIYA chief in his statements made reference to the true political situation in Anambra state, bemoaning the fact that with all the human and financial resources that Anambra possesses, it is still very sad to note that the state lacks proper direction from the politicians in the state who have lost sense of social decency in their empty quest for political power despite the effort and wisdom of former governor, Peter Obi who strive to save Anambra from possible political explosion.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/anambra-guber-election-group-roots-don-okonkwo/

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by mexxmoney: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
You just wan go waste the small money wey you make from Tetrazzini

51 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Crauxx(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Donatus ko, Nathaniel nii grin
But seriously we dont give a f*ck
If he like he can goan jump out of lagoon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by cr7rooney10(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Small small
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Aburi001: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
It's high time all these old cargoes left the political scene for the youths.

And the youths too need to rally round the young aspirants just like they did to EFE of the just concluded BBNaija.

Otherwise, the Buhari generation will continue to us for a ride

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Moving4: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
After collecting money u people will come out & begin 2 spill trash. Is Giv'nor Obiano not doing well? Dis 1 may not even do close to what he is doing now.
Nigerian Youth & Money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by zainabxel(f): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2017
All these chop money groups here and there.
All over 9ja

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by izzou(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
grin

Another Ifeanyi Ubah predicament may befall him.

Anambras election isn't about the party or money. It's about the individual or powers supporting the individual.

I wish him well sha. Anyone that can deliver should be considered

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by ChappyChase: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
He is young and healthy. But does he have the wisdom?? ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by divinelove(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
grin this Dude is wasting his little cash n time BC he will nt even be a contender

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Sibe007(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Interesting

Which Party?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Solumtoonna(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Afro3:
Anambra Guber’ election: Group roots for Don Okonkwo

A socio-cultural group, Federation of Igbo Youths Association (FIYA) Anambra chapter has pledged their support for Prince Donatus Okonkwo as the right candidate to vote for in the upcoming Anambra State governorship election saying, with his impeccable pedigree as a successful business mogul, he will bring the right change and propel Anambra State to an enviable status in Nigeria’s political map.

Don Okonkwo According to the group’s spokesperson Mr. Valentine Igwebuike in a release to media, he reiterated need for Ndi-Anambra to rewrite the perception about Anambra States’ political terrain seen as turbulent by voting en-mass for Don Okonkwo. He said; “Anambra 2017 governorship election is coming with different pictures that will change the wrong perceived impressions about Anambra political behaviour.

This new change is surfacing with the appearance of some rare gems, who are bouncing into the politicking ring of Anambra political contest and one of these political juggernauts is Prince Donatus Okonkwo, a business magnet and philanthropist. Having attested his integrity and also his capacity as an enviable captain of the Tetrazzini Groups, Zzini media among other investments globally, his articulate disposition and liberal nature singles him out as the focused and oriented governor Anambra people needs.

For this reason and more, Federation of Igbo Youths Association Anambra chapter are strongly behind him and urges the good people of Anambra to vote massively for him for a better Anambra State.” The FIYA chief in his statements made reference to the true political situation in Anambra state, bemoaning the fact that with all the human and financial resources that Anambra possesses, it is still very sad to note that the state lacks proper direction from the politicians in the state who have lost sense of social decency in their empty quest for political power despite the effort and wisdom of former governor, Peter Obi who strive to save Anambra from possible political explosion.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/anambra-guber-election-group-roots-don-okonkwo/

eiyaa, ego this man ga egwu mmiri river Niger

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by oringobiafra: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Hope he is not a killer like obiano i never trust all this politifians cos anambra belong to biafraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Notatribalist(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Depression is killing me, somebody pls help.I am lost,someone should pls save a soul from commiting suicide.I am on my knees.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Divinerace(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, i'll vote for this man. Abiano supported the killings of peacefull ipob youth protesting last yr by the senseless buhari arm forces.

We'll pay him back by voting him out. We don't need soboteurs in anambra as govnr.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Sibe007(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
Depression is killing me, somebody pls help.I am lost,someone should pls save a soul from commiting suicide.I am on my knees.

Hey Bro, You matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
All the best to the gubernatorial candidates.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Its alright
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by supereagle(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Have they abandoned Obiano? Anambra Kwenu.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by NIGHTFOX: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
He is young and healthy. But does he have the wisdom?? ?
wisdom is not measured with age, but there is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Lord giveth wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by dadabashua1(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:
relax bro, don't allow depression to weigh u down OK....suicide is not the way out...trust me u will come out on top if u don't give up....its well bro

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by d33types: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Aburi001:
It's high time all these old cargoes left the political scene for the youths.

And the youths too need to rally round the young aspirants just like they did to EFE of the just concluded BBNaija.

Otherwise, the Buhari generation will continue to us for a ride

When all the young ones know is to shout afonja and ipob up and down.forget it.majority of the youths are already gone.
More youths voted for bbn than in the general election.just forget it.

But hold up here.
If you had watched the British parliamentary session last week when they voted concerning the General elections, you'll agree that the older house of commons' members had better ideas, asked smarter questions and were more detailed in analysis.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Nebuzaradan: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
i have never heard of this one before abi no be the same Anambra i dey again grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:

Brother Pls calm down... think very well and talk to someone close to U. Suicide isn't an option bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by wickyyolo: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin federation of wetin ? If the elite dont pick you.you wont win.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by olumbest(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Nwanne, hope you're not canvassing to sell your votes afterwards.
Nekwa gi!
I just wish Anambra well.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by obinna222: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
You just wan go waste the small money wey you make from Tetrazzini

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by ChappyChase: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
NIGHTFOX:
wisdom is not measured with age, but there is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Lord giveth wisdom.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths by Built2last: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Notatribalist:

Hey...Suicide is a weak man's way of accepting defeat and I know you are not a weak man. See how far you have come regardless of all the challenges. Hang on a little more. The tide will turn. Get up and get busy. Avoid loneliness.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.