Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914746 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
You don't need to book an appointment at Abuja Embassy. They will attend to you between 1-2pm. Buh make sure you go along with your completed documents. I learnt that Abuja embassy is requesting for your statement of account in foreign currency. Also recently they haven't been attending to people that much asking them to come back everyday.
Make your findings and act fast. The interview date for September is piling up already.
Will suggest you use Lagos consulate tho.
RoxJohn:
Hello guys, please do I need to book an appointment at the German embassy in Abuja before submitting an application for DB account opening or I just go there very early in the morning to submit my application?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
chinok97:
couple of us had d same ish also, we sent a complaint to student@lago.diplo.de and we got d same similar reply, the new date is d legit date.

I still haven't gotten a reply from the German consulate. I guess I should go for the second interview date.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2016
anseakukwe:

I still haven't gotten a reply from the German consulate. I guess I should go for the second interview date.

And also please @Mr chinok97, I will need you to send me a mail on anseakukwe@gmail.com cause I really want to learn some things from. Please bro, am earnestly waiting for ur email. Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PeterP3n: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls who has done his/her student visa interview recently? Did they request for your birth certificate, courier envelope and/or old I.D?
Also, was any money paid? & if so, how much?
Pls, need urgent reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by duccious: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2016
They asked for all that. Please prepare well . I was even asked questions about neighbourin countries.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2016
the second date, is your new and legit date oh,.. dts d one u must go for, don't worry about dem nt replying as i had to send to four different mails sef, bfor getting dere attention. Goodluck
anseakukwe:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blaqbillgatez: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
ellacute45:

There is Goethe in Nigeria already
i already have b1 cert but i wanna do b2 there
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
generalfag:

Thanks, am applying to studienkollag. I will download their application form online, print and fill.

Please how do I book an appointment for the validation

Aside the application form, my transcripts and waec cert, what else do I need?

Thanks
which studienkolleg bare you applying to?
their requirements differs
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Blaqbillgatez:
i already have b1 cert but i wanna do b2 there
young man,y do u just choose to stress yourself?
with your B1 cert,u r good to go
I understand that STK Berlin needs b2 cert but then u can apply to any studienkolleg that requires B1 cert and that writes their Aufnametest earlier enouf zum beispiel (studienkolleg Kiel :Aufnametest on 13th Nov 2016).apply for your visa asap and get to Germany by November.start your language course(B2) at Kiel. then you can still apply to STK Berlin ( deadline 15.01.2017)
with that you will be sure of getting your visa cox getting language course visa in nija is almost unmöglich
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centmoses: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello please can someone help me with recent questions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
go back d pages of this thread, 8pages back at most, u'ld see a well documented interview transcript.
centmoses:
Hello please can someone help me with recent questions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
cahnellven:

I was only stating my experience...

I'm already in Deutschland

ohkk... cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Good morning people,
Please concerning the statement of account required for blocked account opening, must it be my personal account? Can I use my sponsor's account (e.g my Dad's or Uncle's statement of account). Cos they'll be the one to pay the money or is it compulsory I use my own account?

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
is there anyone who has recently gotten visa? please post some news let us follow up

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
hadassaheke:
Good morning people,
Please concerning the statement of account required for blocked account opening, must it be my personal account? Can I use my sponsor's account (e.g my Dad's or Uncle's statement of account). Cos they'll be the one to pay the money or is it compulsory I use my own account?

if the required amount is in ur personal account den i say by all means use your account. otherwise u use ur dads account or better still he transfers the amount to ur account den u use ur personal account. they just want to be certain that the money is at hand you can fund the account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

if the required amount is in ur personal account den i say by all means use your account. otherwise u use ur dads account or better still he transfers the amount to ur account den u use ur personal account. they just want to be certain that the money is at hand you can fund the account.
Ok, thanks.
I was just afraid that using my account, they won't see any inflow and out flow of huge amount of cash.......As am still serving and not working.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
hadassaheke:

Ok, thanks.
I was just afraid that using my account, there won't see any inflow and out flow of huge amount of cash.......As am still serving and not working.

i would have also suggested you use a domiciliary statement if its possible. reason been that with the way FX is going up to heaven and not hell if you open and keep the Euro in ur account now u will be at a safer side when the time comes to fund ur blocked account and it will be faster wen transfering the money just in case by the time ur bank details come out 1Euro might be N500. this is what i did. wen i CBN policy ws abt to come out i quickly got EURO from black market and open a dorm account. now looking back i actually got it cheaper than wat banks or even black market is selling.

on the other hand, EURO might still fall so its ur choice. just consider all ur options well.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

i would have also suggested you use a domiciliary statement if its possible. reason been that with the way FX is going up to heaven and not hell if you open and keep the Euro in ur account now u will be at a safer side when the time comes to fund ur blocked account and it will be faster wen transfering the money just in case by the time ur bank details come out 1Euro might be N500. this is what i did. wen i CBN policy ws abt to come out i quickly got EURO from black market and open a dorm account. now looking back i actually got it cheaper than wat banks or even black market is selling.

on the other hand, EURO might still fall so its ur choice. just consider all ur options well.
I should've done this a long time ago. That was a very nice step u took. Thumbs up.
However, I believe EUR would still fall. I think it's @350naira right now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

what about sumone that has a dollar accnt, converting to euro or naira to euro, which one is better?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

Ok, thanks again!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

At what rate did you get Euro you deposited into your Dorm account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
hadassaheke:
Good morning people,
u can use any account, just state the person's relationship wt u as long as the needed amount reflects in the account. There's someone who is using her mother's mother in-law(her mother got married to someone else) and db says it's ok.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
louisilva:

but this is a long process o. No time o. Let the account be opened first. And for that any account wud do. Just for one to state the relationship with the account owner that's all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is for those already in Germany in dia 2nd, 3rd or 4th semesters. I attended dia seminar some months back in Bonn and I can tell u dia are many opportunities we do not know we av access to as foreign students. If u want to attend, contact me for d application forms

CIM seminar for students, graduates and professionals in Bonn, October 14-16

Dear friends,

I am glad to inform you about our upcoming seminar for students, graduates and professionals from Nigeria and Kenya !
If you think about the question of returning to your home country or starting your career in Germany, this seminar might give you inspiration!

Please have a look at the attached information. If you are interested, send us an email with your updated CV and the filled application to : return@cimonline.de .

Support from experts and exchange of ideas with friends !

Kind regards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
hadassaheke:

Ok, thanks again!
hey wassup long time. Any of the admissions done show? As i will be applying for the same field as yours
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by missmt: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi,
I was at GTbank and I was told I cannot use a Form A because the money is not going directly to my school.
Which Eco bank branch did you use please?
Could you send me a personal mail so we can discuss more. I am looking to make payment next week.
Thanks.

ProfSamurai:
I applied for form A on Thursday and Ecobank debited my account today at 1€ : N349, .

this Naira you are sharing @ecobank - There's God oooo

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maximum5: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
please is there anyone who applied at university of saarland and hv gotten admission too. please would really wanna know because i applied and uptil now no admission yet embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olayeancah82: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

This is actually my first time posting here, i recently joined nairaland but i have been reading every single post till date.

I finished my HND in Mass communication and i want to switch careers to do computer science. I am currently looking at studying at Humbold Universität in berlin for a BSC in the field. I have started learning Deutsch and i intend to learn up to B2.

I want to start my application for studienkolleg at Freie Universität Berlin and i am really preparing for it as i know i will need a good knowledge of mathematics. But right now i do not know if i stand a chance of getting admitted into the studienKolleg due to the fact that i have no certificate that corresponds with what i am pursuing. I am really scared.

I need someone who can give me first hand information about studying computer science in the school and also tell me my chances of getting admitted since i have no prior knowledge in sciences.
If there is also anyone who has been in a similar situation, please i would like to hear from you.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
hallelujah, i got my VISA Appointment date today(2:00PM) , i actually applied yesterday(28th of July) evening(5:35PM)).....

keeping the hope Alive...GRACE ALWAYS WINS

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hoping to gain admission for naija school this year, do you think i can be issued transcript before July 15 2017?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
otomisinT:
hallelujah, i got my VISA Appointment date today(2:00PM) , i actually applied yesterday(28th of July) evening(5:35PM)).....

keeping the hope Alive...GRACE ALWAYS WINS

Hmm, that means u go jerk wella ooo! shocked Anyways, how did it go? That is if u are done already grin Wah line of questions dem jam u?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
dprinz99:

which studienkolleg bare you applying to?
their requirements differs

Not really applying to them, I was told to send my transcripts to them by university of applied sciences Ulm, for accreditation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.