Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909243 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sent u a pm..... pls reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayscell: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Only your school can answer that, write to them. But keep trying for appointment space

pls how can one keep trying for appointment space I'm having similar issue.

thank you.

do you mean I should resend the student visa application appointment email to them

this is the mail I received from them

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately, there are no student visa appointments available for the Winter Semester 2016/2017. Due to an extremely high demand all available appointments have been booked already. I regret that I cannot be of assistance to you.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos

15, Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island, Lagos

Federal Republic of Nigeria

Tel.: +234-1-280 99 66
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by binaflexia: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Do anyone has information about "Studienkolleg".
Can I apply with just WAEC result.
Is the entrance exam only conducted in Germany or can I take the exam in Nigeria?

Anyone with useful information should kindly assist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meekmill(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
chinok97:
like the normal Bsc/Msc questions , only that at a point the conversation would be entirely in deutsch wink,

my seven blessings.
what about the math test?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meekmill(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=binaflexia post=48182076]Do anyone has information about "Studienkolleg".
Is the entrance exam only conducted in Germany or can I take the exam in Nigeria?

Anyone with useful information should kindly assist.[/quote
waec and your language certificate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
binaflexia:
Do anyone has information about "Studienkolleg".

Anyone with useful information should kindly assist.
bro if u have read few pages back u wil would have seen that the issue of studienkolleg has been dissected over and over again,well i wil just help u with alittle tip, search for dpriz99 on this thread and click his profile,check his previous post and you wil surely find what you looking for.
N.B-TO APPLY FOR STK,U MUST HAVE ATTAINED@LEAST A B1 ZETIFIKAT FROM GOETHE INSTITUTE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
depends on your course, from your course you should know the basic test questions to expect
meekmill:

what about the math test?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muganbo1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good evening house please I nid sm1 to xplain d procedure of getting d sponsorship letter I got admission from THD deggendorf I was ask to pay for student union fee and student e card, whc have done dat but I don't knw ow to go abt it shud I book for appointment and proceed with d application and beside wat r d necessary document I nid @ embassy, do I nid to open any bank acct again since am using sponsorship letter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
sawhite:
bro if u have read few pages back u wil would have seen that the issue of studienkolleg has been dissected over and over again,well i wil just help u with alittle tip, search for dpriz99 on this thread and click his profile,check his previous post and you wil surely find what you looking for.
N.B-TO APPLY FOR STK,U MUST HAVE ATTAINED@LEAST A B1 ZETIFIKAT FROM GOETHE INSTITUTE.

signed and sealed

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2016
muganbo1:
Good evening house please I nid sm1 to xplain d procedure of getting d sponsorship letter I got admission from THD deggendorf I was ask to pay for student union fee and student e card, whc have done dat but I don't knw ow to go abt it shud I book for appointment and proceed with d application and beside wat r d necessary document I nid @ embassy, do I nid to open any bank acct again since am using sponsorship letter
I GO VEX 4 UNA O,UNA NO DEY READ BACK PAGES, MAKE I JUST GIVE U SMALL EXPO, SEARCH FOR LEPROF1,AND READ HIS PREVIOUS POST,HE IS ONE PERSON THAT CAN GIVE SALIENT POINT BOUT SPONSOR SHIP LETTER.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
maximum5:
please house, i need your urgent response. i want to ask if theres any other school in Germany that is still ongoing registration for masters program for this winter session. please i applied for a language course at saarland university but got no admission cry. so was wandering if any school registration for winter is still on for masters program. help out a brother house for response. thanks
Rhine Waal is still on till aug 15.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls, did anyone that opened his/her blocked account from 02.08.2016 till date receive a visa appointment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by evoh: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Finally, admission letter just came in. What is the order for next processes.

Help needed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
GottSeiDank:
You don't need to book an appointment at Abuja Embassy. They will attend to you between 1-2pm. Buh make sure you go along with your completed documents. I learnt that Abuja embassy is requesting for your statement of account in foreign currency. Also recently they haven't been attending to people that much asking them to come back everyday.
Make your findings and act fast. The interview date for September is piling up already.
Will suggest you use Lagos consulate tho.

Boss, how true is the abuja blocked account statement of account thing true? About using foreign currency instead of naira? Abuja peeps please help a broda out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
please are we supposed to sign the application form and residence act form at the embassy, as we did for blocked account or can we sign it any where. Also, which place and date should be written in the form.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Under tax relevant information. There are 2 ccheck box. One is " bank acount for private assets. D 2nd box is "business or other investors".. Which of the box should I tick... Please urgent answers biko
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
kenkels:
Under tax relevant information. There are 2 ccheck box. One is " bank acount for private assets. D 2nd box is "business or other investors".. Which of the box should I tick... Please urgent answers biko
Is Bank account for... not ticked already? If not, tick it

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Princesindy: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
muganbo1:

Bro we need to talk, I guess my earlier post was deleted by hosts or something because I mentioned contact info. Not sure anyway and people how do I send pm here? I need to get this guy's attention. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
That's what they told a guy that submitted statement of account in naira. Don't know of recent tho.
djlaqua91:

Boss, how true is the abuja blocked account statement of account thing true? About using foreign currency instead of naira? Abuja peeps please help a broda out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
chrisley024:
Is Bank account for... not ticked already? If not, tick it

Hello bro, I'm also filling out the new blocked acc. form. What amount do I put in here;
"I anticipate an additional annual transaction volume of € (or equivalent)” do I put in 8,640 euros too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
djlaqua91:

Hello bro, I'm also filling out the new blocked acc. form. What amount do I put in here;
"I anticipate an additional annual transaction volume of € (or equivalent)” do I put in 8,640 euros too.
Ya
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
chrisley024:
Ya

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abuja peeps that have used the new blocked account form. Abeg let's connect. I need a run down of the statement of account needed. Naira or Dollar? Cos I know as they can frustrate people over there. Salut
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
djlaqua91:

Danke
Gern geschehen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Alumith: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please o, which one is residence act form? I haven't seen that before o. Can someone help with the link?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool grin
Alumith:
Hello house,

Does anyone here know someone that can help with Germany sponsor letter?

I don't mind paying something for it please....

My number is 08038001029 or email aluko.timothy4@gmail.com.

Will be glad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
@Alumith

be careful as u ask such a question dat leaves u open to scammers.
A sponsor letter is not something someone just writes for u just for writing sake for a fee. ur sponsor must be resident in Germany with substantial prove dat he can sponsor u tru out ur education. this prove he must obtain in Germany. I could potentially tell u to pay me dat I could do it for u and scam u so be careful. if u av anyone in Germany with adequate funds contact d person.

12 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
hello guyz please is it possible to apply for block acct opening with congratulation msg while still expecting admission letter

moreso, i got a msg that i will have to provide certificate of health insurance at the end of the month of aug at the latest. When i have not even passed thru any interview.

Please need ppl contribution on a way out thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.