Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909811 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
omoharry:
Guys..is it possible for some one to travel through the Germany border without holding any Euro..my friend intend to change it at the airport when she get to germany..this is because she cannot afford to buy the euro from the black market at N455 per euro as at today...will they allow her pass the border..if she present her statement of account and her MASTER CARD?

She can't buy Euro with Naira in Germany. And they won't check her finances since her money is in the block account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
chinok97:
lol, You don't need to Visit the White house befor you know it's actually White, wink smiley,
Well as you said, Choices undecided. Not bad to spread your net, but please don't blame anything on Germany's System or DB undecided undecided, the recent developments are to serve us better, it only looks hard no thanks to naija recession..
I give you thumbs up for your personal research and knowledge u v tried passing here, remember you can always create a Swedish nd Danish thread for guys interested wink.

Abeg, guys that used Ecobank to fund, was it current account you used? what my bank dey tell me, i no understand o
I here you bro.. I wish all those going through the rigorous German visa process Success. I believe your efforts are indeed worth it. We should also leave room to explore, compare and contrast other good options if the going seem tough. Remain bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omoharry(f): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
thatafricanchic:

She can't buy Euro with Naira in Germany. And they won't check her finances since her money is in the block account
she is not going as a student but for a voluntary exchange programme.her money is in her nigeria account and she has her ATM to make withdrawers when she get there.the issue is just the border security ..if there will be any hitches for not disclaring any euro in your possession.She is really regreting that the event happened to fall at this time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jonoshio: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mr Bandeco, are you in Germany or Sweden? Because i have a very good friend who left Sweden for Germany, he was playing football with one of the lower league team, and also studying, but today he is enjoying his studies more here in Germany, finished his Msc studies and now doing his Phd, I remember him telling me always that life was tough in Sweden. are you just making points because you have experience from both countries or you are only trying to give people room for option?

Bandeco:

I here you bro.. I wish all those going through the rigorous German visa process Success. I believe your efforts are indeed worth it. We should also leave room to explore, compare and contrast other good options if the going seem tough. Remain bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please can we create a separate thread for the German Sweden argument? It is derailing from the main purpose of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=BaronQuinn post=48770365]

Yes MA in development studies, i have like 2 other people that was offered admission. Tell her to mail those addresses i gave earlier.[/quote

Please can you provide me with the email of the programme coordinator? She has emailed the addresses you gave but they didn't respond. All they keep telling her is they are not in charge of the admission and her file is not with them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Odisco2(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good evening guys.
I have been following this thread particularly the part 3. I have series of question to ask but before then, this is my little detail.
I studied Philosophy in UNIBEN. Graduated with 2.2.
I have done my Post Graduate in Education.
And right now, I intending doing my Masters in Any suitable University in Germany.

My question now are:
1. Which Uni is okay to study master in philosophy in Germany?
2. How much will it cost?
3. Can I process the application online or I will go German embassy?
4. When is the next Academic session commencing?

Thanks guys as I anticipate for your replies.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
otomisinT:
Anyone can try the Swedish Schools nah,
While the Swedish and German Argument is on...

Please who here has been able to Fund DB account through Form A... In the last 3 weeks or less... ?

Is there hope for anyone who wants to Fund same with the way the economy and policies are made. Most Banks i visited are saying no funds

Even like 3 different Malam weh I checked for Euros no get...

Where has d EUROS gone...biko
Buy dollar if no euro. Bank go convert am.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Shirbrown:
Goodday all, pls is there Goethe institute in portharcourt or anywhere in the east i can take German course? feel free to share any info u have on this subject no matter how little. Thanks already

Yea an affiliate of Goethe Institute is in Port-Harcourt

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
ohakskid:

Ok boss, I need how to go about this Sweden admission.
tink u guys should just create a Sweden thread....and start up dere wit d process involved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.