Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909744 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
olatondo:
Greetings house, sorry to take you back.please I will like to know if anyone here is schooling at Ruhr Universitat Bochum and what the school actually means by Bachelor degree not equivalent. someone should help me out please because I applied for MS.c Biochemistry there and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent.

same thing l was told
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by s3nn2x(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

It's good that we have applied jare, wish you all the very best bro
Wish you the best also.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2016
noordyn:
please, i have been trying to book visa appointment but was told no available space i used student@lago.dipo.de but always get response that no available space fpr the winter semester.

Is there anyone whoo have been able to apply successfully in the recent time like btw 25th aug till now and how?

please oooo guyz
When is your enrolment deadline?

If you can enrol as late as November, officially or by extension...document it and make another booking request. All the best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Please help me answer this anybody with experience
Officially, I don't think it can be collected by proxy. However, since you have someone you want to use, let the person go and enquire, there could be a loophole.

But then, Ilorin to Lagos is about 3hrs by road. If you really need it, I say make out time and go to lagos bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dan7872002: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

The story has always been they don't give Nigerians, but I see no reason to believe in that. Apply and pray for the best. Internship is also a work experience and I believe u must have undergone one, all d best bro.

Hmm, I am proof you wrong bro, let no one lie to you ok. I got an offer from the daad website, thats why I am going through this thread for the past 2 weeks as guide to getting my visa. I am replying you to encourage every smart and focused nigerians who want to excel to go on and apply for their aspirations, once they meet the criteria surely they will get their chance (God Factor).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

When is your enrolment deadline?

If you can enrol as late as November, officially or by extension...document it and make another booking request. All the best!
I have enrolled already and my enrollment deadline is 31 Aug. 2016. I have gotten all the neccessary inf. As regards my resumption including I D card where I am to pick it when I get to germany and password to my portal and the likes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
noordyn:
I have enrolled already and my enrollment deadline is 31 Aug. 2016. I have gotten all the neccessary inf. As regards my resumption including I D card where I am to pick it when I get to germany and password to my portal and the likes
Oh good! But there is a hitch. 31. August is too close, even as you have enrolled. Visa processing takes 4-6weeks.

Did you attach proof of enrolment when you made the request for a date?

Can your resumption be extended, and how far? Because the last booking I heard of was 4th October.

In reality that means you cant get any date before 4th october, unless via a miracle...e.g someone cancels.

Try and get some more doc wrt your resumption (extension), and try again. Success!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

Officially, I don't think it can be collected by proxy. However, since you have someone you want to use, let the person go and enquire, there could be a loophole.

But then, Ilorin to Lagos is about 3hrs by road. If you really need it, I say make out time and go to lagos bro.
Thanks man, I am coming Asap
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
dan7872002:

Hmm, I am proof you wrong bro, let no one lie to you ok. I got an offer from the daad website, thats why I am going through this thread for the past 2 weeks as guide to getting my visa. I am replying you to encourage every smart and focused nigerians who want to excel to go on and apply for their aspirations, once they meet the criteria surely they will get their chance (God Factor).
Oga me we would really appreciate if u can enlighten us more on how u went through this, we need this for the benefit of this thread, Thanks man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dan7872002: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Oga me we would really appreciate if u can enlighten us more on how u went through this, we need this for the benefit of this thread, Thanks man

apply using the daade.de, nothing else honestly. My case is for a PhD and not MSc, but I dont see why it wont go through for an MSc application, academic excellence is mostly required but its not always a guarantee.
The major truth is at the end its just God, not about were u are from.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
dan7872002:

apply using the daade.de, nothing else honestly. My case is for a PhD and not MSc, but I dont see why it wont go through for an MSc application, academic excellence is mostly required but its not always a guarantee.
The major truth is at the end its just God, not about were u are from.
ok, thankz 4 ds, will keep pulling the strings
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

Oh good! But there is a hitch. 31. August is too close, even as you have enrolled. Visa processing takes 4-6weeks.

Did you attach proof of enrolment when you made the request for a date?

Can your resumption be extended, and how far? Because the last booking I heard of was 4th October.

In reality that means you cant get any date before 4th october, unless via a miracle...e.g someone cancels.

Try and get some more doc wrt your resumption (extension), and try again. Success!
yeah! deadline for enrollment is 31 Aug. 2016. while resumption is still in Oct 4. to be precised thanks bros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbsoft: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
dan7872002:

Hello bro, I already sent you a mail. I have some really important question I want to ask. first is the Daad development scholarship you applied for? If yes, how did you go about the proof of 2 years working experience. what does it entail? and also did you submit a research exposé? undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olatondo: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Greeting house, Is anyone here studying Ms.c biochemistry in any German school. I studied biochemistry 1st degree and applied to Ruhr Universitat Bochum for Msc and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent. So I need someone to help me with schools that admit Msc biochemistry, if the person is studying in the school, better.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
olatondo:
Greeting house, Is anyone here studying Ms.c biochemistry in any German Uni.? I studied biochemistry 1st degree and applied to Ruhr Universitat Bochum for Msc and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent. So I need someone to help me with schools that admit Msc biochemistry, if the person is studying in the school, better.
Try uni wurzburg, they are open in summer. Uni jena is good too but they online admit during winter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please, what do a german school mean by High school Transcript...

Thanks for your replies sad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Please, what do a german school mean by High school Transcript...

Thanks for your replies sad
A record of your academic accomplishments in high school

Are you going for Bsc or Msc??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Biafrabushboy indeed., smiley Obviously he's going for Msc, Oga it means ur Bachelor Academic transcripts result.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Visa don sure! A.M mail dropped today.

Timeline
Interview: 02/08/16
Confirmation of funding: 09/08/16
A.M mail : 29/08/16
City: Giessen

Thanks to everyone. Success!

23 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

It's Msc I was thinking of dear ooo. But the private school I attended here in Nigeria said I will pay 40k per transcript I send to any school cheesy cheesy

Na so I wan change mind go for second degree!! Because those German universities can reject person.

But I doubt if my secondary school can give me transcript. sad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

Timeline

smiley smiley smiley... Go and make us proud~~

No do anyhow ooo angry angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Biafra.bushboy indeed., smiley Obviously he's going for Msc, Oga it means ur Bachelor Academic transcripts result.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I no bash you sha...

Na second degree I wan go for. And they requested for Secondary school transcript.

I am not sure my secondary school gives Transcript tho angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It's Msc I was thinking of dear ooo. But the private school I attended here in Nigeria said I will pay 40k per transcript I send to any school cheesy cheesy

Na so I wan change mind go for second degree!! Because those German universities can reject person.

But I doubt if my secondary school can give me transcript. sad

Lol do anyone you think is good for you
But have you applied before, this one you are saying German universities reject people
Getting a second degree is not a bad idea though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
I couldn't quote both comments but I read somewhere of someone saying he wanted medicine and got Mls so he is not happy and wants to do MSC medicine. Funny comment

I also read another one of a guy replying him with good articulated arguments in behalf of Mls. Well let me add my lil knowledge.

Ist of all medicine is just an over hyped degree in Nigeria . I actually stayed home 6 years after my wassce cus I wanted medicine by fire by force. Turned down unilorin and ui twice cus dey didn't give me medicine even though I qualified . was not willing to take another course until my dad read me d riot act and I went for anatomy instead. Being in and out of hospitals I know anatomy and medicine no b d same but wat I regret right now is wasting those many years waiting for medicine.

Mls is one of the best medical course one can do right now in Nigeria. They av dia own body fighting d medicine council hands down over dia over bearing nature and scoring victories against them cus truth be told when it comes to the clinical setting, doctors do less of d job and no one is a servant to one another. An Mls intern that has not gone for nysc right now earns 120k monthly in federal hospitals and earn almost twice that after nysc so wat better course can u pray for outside medicine. I could av crossed to Mls right after year one but I decided against it cus of time and age factor but encouraged my gf to and now she is smiling to d banks monthly with a pay over 100 k without yet serving. So who says u can't make it without medicine. Every medical field is relevant and complementary. Doctors are just spoilt kids in Nigeria cus of prestige nothing more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol do anyone you think is good for you
But have you applied before, this one you are saying German universities reject people
Getting a second degree is not a bad idea though

My friend, they bounced him like rubber ball cheesy cheesy

I guess his Transcript was not that sweet sha.
But my fear is coping along. I passed in Nigeria because I crammed a full handout, entered the hall and dropped it back for the lecturer.
I no even sabi rectifier if I see it in reality sad
Nigeria embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

My friend, they bounced him like rubber ball cheesy cheesy

I guess his Transcript was not that sweet sha.
But my fear is coping along. I passed in Nigeria because I crammed a full handout, entered the hall and dropped it back for the lecturer.
I no even sabi rectifier if I see it in reality sad
Nigeria embarassed

Wow sad

Maybe
You should go for a second degree
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Wow sad

Maybe
You should go for a second degree

That's what I want to do. Saw a uni that offers undergraduate studies in English.
So that was what led to the question. I will visit my secondary school and ask them for the transcript sha.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Socwork: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok @profsamuri im going to frankfurt on the 13th from enugu. Final destination is berlin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I no bash you sha...

Na second degree I wan go for. And they requested for Secondary school transcript.

I am not sure my secondary school gives Transcript tho angry

Secondary schools give Transcript; I know someone who got her own in Ilesha Grammar SCH without paying a token, thou it's a public school.

That school that requested for your secondary sch transcript is high, I don't think it's necessary as most school don't ask for such from applicants going for Msc. Maybe u don't understand what they meant by High school
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Socwork: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
ProfSamurai:
Anyone traveling to Frankfurt on the 13th of September? - Holla

Where are u taking off from?. Got ur tiket? Which airline?. Where is ur final destination?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

Timeline

Wow congrats...waiting for my own mail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.