Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909989 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jyemsta(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2016
michV:
Please for rostock uni,is it for summer/winter start? cos i applied to them via courier for this your very program last month when i passed the assessment stage. How did they get back to you on the decision for the admission?
Thank you.
Its the summer admission which is starting by april 4, 2017. I got a mail from them yesterday and dey said my hardcopy admission lettet has been posted and will get to me sooner. I have sent u a pm,u can contact me tru dat medium....also copied #Youpele5
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
jyemsta:

Its the summer admission which is starting by april 4, 2017. I got a mail from them yesterday and dey said my hardcopy admission lettet has been posted and will get to me sooner. I have sent u a pm,u can contact me tru dat medium....also copied #Youpele5
alright thanks..i ll check my inbox
Furthermore what date or when did you apply to that school that they have responded you already?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jyemsta(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
michV:
Furthermore what date or when did you apply to that school that they have responded you already?
Well, i applied August 25th thru nipost office at aiport ikeja. So dont hurry if u just apply in october.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
michV:

Got admission into computational (electrical) engineering Msc Uni Rostock since last year and defiled it to April 2017... Got an email from the admission lady that my admission letter has been sent via post... But I requested for soft copy via email but she declined.. Did they send you your admissions letter through email?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
riosworos:

Got admission into computational (electrical) engineering Msc Uni Rostock since last year and defiled it to April 2017... Got an email from the admission lady that my admission letter has been sent via post... But I requested for soft copy via email but she declined.. Did they send you your admissions letter through email?
better stand your ground on the matter before nipost shines wt your admission letter. get the personal email of the head of that dept, or call them

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sammiejokes(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
please house i need your input on this mail from uni assist. i uploaded notorized documents done at igbosere court here in Lagos. i have sent the original notorized document but i have not received any message from uni assist if nipost has delivered since Nov 4. is this message because they are yet to receive the hard copy or they are not satisfied with the notary public I used.
Please
note: You handed in the required document. Unfortunately,
it is not sufficiently authenticated and does not show
original stamp and original signature. Therefore this
document cannot be accepted in this form. Copy of
university degree certificate in the original language Please
document cannot be accepted in this form. A printed hard
copy of your online application form with your personal
original signature Generally, missing documents can be
handed in until the end of the application deadline.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
hello MojntainJulius, I noticed your PM but I can't view my PMs. Send a mail to abbeydok@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Youpele52: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
jyemsta:

You applied 25th August and got reply yesterday. That means I still have say 4weeks to wait since I applied first week of October.
computational science and engineering (mechanical) Msc. Seems like most persons here that are interested in University of Rostock is going for that computational engineering. Nice smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
You should have used the federal high court. Igbosere is a state hight court

quote author=Sammiejokes post=51364191]please house i need your input on this mail from uni assist. i uploaded notorized documents done at igbosere court here in Lagos. i have sent the original notorized document but i have not received any message from uni assist if nipost has delivered since Nov 4. is this message because they are yet to receive the hard copy or they are not satisfied with the notary public I used.
Please
handed in until the end of the application deadline. [/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chisodan:
Pls admin advice me on the type of visa to apply for. I have an uncle for Germany and a sponsor here in Nigeria, and am more than 18. I also have a b.eng in petroleum engineering here in Nigeria. But am looking for d type of German visa to apply for, as am hoping to settle in Germany pls advice me

Apply for a study visa, but before doing that, you have to secure your admission first, so start searching and applying to schools immediately. Once you're given admission, then proceed with visa application immediately. Your Nigerian sponsor wouldn't be recognised by German authorities or else he/she would pay the required €8000 into a blocked account for you. If not then the better option would be for your German-resident uncle to send you a sponsorship/obligation letter (called Verpflichtung). Stating that he'll cover your stay for the time you'll be studying; and of course he should be earning enough to do that, if he doesn't earn enough, the German Authorities over there will not issue the form to him.
Hope this helps

I pray the best for you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello house, when going for an interview what if you don't have a biographicallly old document older than 5 years as requested by the embassy?

Does this have any implication?

Please advise.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Youpele52:

You applied 25th August and got reply yesterday. That means I still have say 4weeks to wait since I applied first week of October.
computational science and engineering (mechanical) Msc. Seems like most persons here that are interested in University of Rostock is going for that computational engineering. Nice smiley

Yes. I am about to send (post) my application for Winter Session 2017. Hope it's not too early?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by em3r4ld(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Interview: 30th Aug, Funding confirmation: 1st Nov, A.m: 10th Nov, Visum: 15th Nov. Now in Deutschland. If smb like me was able to pull this, abeg neve give up on dis dream. It worths it 100%. Had to give up Luxembourg and Canada for this. God bless y'all for all the wonderful contributions. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
em3r4ld:
Interview: 30th Aug, Funding confirmation: 1st Nov, A.m: 10th Nov, Visum: 15th Nov. Now in Deutschland. If smb like me was able to pull this, abeg neve give up on dis dream. It worths it 100%. Had to give up Luxembourg and Canada for this. God bless y'all for all the wonderful contributions. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

Congrats man

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:
Hello house, when going for an interview what if you don't have a biographicallly old document older than 5 years as requested by the embassy?

Does this have any implication?

Please advise.

No. Not at all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sammiejokes:
please house i need your input on this mail from uni assist. i uploaded notorized documents done at igbosere court here in Lagos. i have sent the original notorized document but i have not received any message from uni assist if nipost has delivered since Nov 4. is this message because they are yet to receive the hard copy or they are not satisfied with the notary public I used.
Please
handed in until the end of the application deadline.

First, you are not supposed to upload certified copy of your documents but the originals on uniassist portal. Summer is not always the best time to send document through NIPOST most importantly when you have a close deadline. Schools are very few in summer, hence the reason why you need to do what you have to do perfectly and on time. Did you recieve any message from unI assist that they have received your document? If no, then your document might not be there yet. I uploaded a pic few pages away on certification. Check it and compare it with your own certification or you can upload yours here so that we can check it out. Either state or Federal court doesn't matter once the necessary stamps and signatures are there. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Youpele52: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
eMidas:

Yes. I am about to send (post) my application for Winter Session 2017. Hope it's not too early?

Earlier the better.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sammiejokes(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2016
honourableseyi:

First, you are not supposed to upload certified copy of your documents but the originals on uniassist portal. Summer is not always the best time to send document through NIPOST most importantly when you have a close deadline. Schools are very few in summer, hence the reason why you need to do what you have to do perfectly and on time. Did you recieve any message from unI assist that they have received your document? If no, then your document might not be there yet. I uploaded a pic few pages away on certification. Check it and compare it with your own certification or you can upload yours here so that we can check it out. Either state or Federal court doesn't matter once the necessary stamps and signatures are there. Shalom
Bro I have not received any message from uni assist on receipt of sent document via NIPOST. I would have uploaded it but the scanned copy is on my system at workplace. but the notorized document i sent has the red seal, certified true copy stamp, signature and date.
I may just redo the notarized document and send via dhl cause I have till December 1 as deadline for one of the schools.
I like you to advise on correspondence address on the application form, although I have sent signed application form with my Nigerian address but am thinking of finding someone in Germany who can help as a correspondence to avoid delay of decision letter. I look forward to your counsel. thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Anyone needs euro for blocked account? #510. PM Me. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by giftwalter: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello guys it's been long since I was here, greetings to Kelly top don't know if he's still here. I am planning on visiting Germany next year. I have an aunt who is married to a Nigerian there who has papers and he's working in Berlin. I am employed in a news media company and my salary is within the range of 150k. I just want guys here to help me out. With this salary will I be granted a tourist visa? I don't want to stay just visit and come back. Please guys help with out on how I can go about this. Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jyemsta(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
riosworos:

Yes, dey did. I got a softcopy of that written in both German and english....and dey told me my hardcopy has been sent tru regular post...but pls can u pm me, i wanna know the procedure to differ admission if i want to.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
For Nigeria banks:

Guys, Can you put monthly withdrawal limit on your bank account which will not be reversed for at least a year before signing another agreement?

Do you know if it is offered in Nigerian banks ?

What do you think about the idea ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Bro I have not received any message from uni assist on receipt of sent document via NIPOST. I would have uploaded it but the scanned copy is on my system at workplace. but the notorized document i sent has the red seal, certified true copy stamp, signature and date.
I may just redo the notarized document and send via dhl cause I have till December 1 as deadline for one of the schools.
I like you to advise on correspondence address on the application form, although I have sent signed application form with my Nigerian address but am thinking of finding someone in Germany who can help as a correspondence to avoid delay of decision letter. I look forward to your counsel. thank you.

Pm me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mecigr8s: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
To the Engineering dudes in here and Winter 2017 postgraduate hopefuls, this link may not be that bad for your perusal: http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/2017-2018-ptdf-scholarship-scheme-overseas-local
Best of luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sammiejokes(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
honourableseyi:

Pm me.
I just pm you, thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
MercyLady3:
For Nigeria banks:

Guys, Can you put monthly withdrawal limit on your bank account which will not be reversed for at least a year before signing another agreement?

Do you know if it is offered in Nigerian banks ?

What do you think about the idea ?

You need to visit your branch or account officer for such mandate on your account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
giftwalter:
Hello guys it's been long since I was here, greetings to Kelly top don't know if he's still here. I am planning on visiting Germany next year. I have an aunt who is married to a Nigerian there who has papers and he's working in Berlin. I am employed in a news media company and my salary is within the range of 150k. I just want guys here to help me out. With this salary will I be granted a tourist visa? I don't want to stay just visit and come back. Please guys help with out on how I can go about this. Thank you

If your payslip, account balance and travelling history is on the positive note, you stand a better chance.

Why not try poorer european countries like greece, hungry or poland?

With the same visa you can flex enter germany cos german embassy is not smilling presently on visit visa's.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
ogompaul:
Anyone needs euro for blocked account? #510. PM Me. Thanks

My guy, I sight u.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
em3r4ld:

Congrat...u really hussle hard to be here.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi everyone, just wanted to say to every dreamer out here, do not give up. the whole stress is worth it. I guarantee you that. cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennison4luv: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
greetings to every body in this group,,, please can some one help me with YouTube link or any where to download video that will help me in learning German language,, i want to learn German language but i am very far from lagos, hence i am now searching whether i will see a video that i will use in learning the language so please kindly help a brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Anyone here still stuck with Form A? I confirmed with my bank here that they process Form A issues swiftly. I even helped a friend pay his fee of CHF 100 for his MSc course at Bern University Switzerland. We used the IBAN, Swift and other necessary information for the payment to be processed and it took three days. Dont let Form A stop you from actualizing your Germany dream. You can PM if you need my assistance and please remember to write a good review for me here when your payment gets processed.

Meanwhile, I dey watch from one side cos na next year i go resume my own application after my NYSC.

Suggestion:
There's a trend here that I've noticed and will like us to correct in order to help ourselves. On GMATclub and several other application portals, students reveal their UG GPAs, TOEFL scores etc whenever they get admitted so that applicants can have an idea of what they need in order to be admitted for graduate schools. I feel we should copy that culture so that people should have an idea of schools to target according to their GPAs. I know Nigerians are mostly secretive but one can still use range to describe his GPA and other test scores (Stuffs like 3.8-4.0).

If Mr. A has a GPA of 2.5 and he knows that Mr. B with a GPA of 2.5 was admitted to Rhine Waal last year, he will be more motivated to apply to that school. Its just a suggestion though which I think will help us alot.

Thanks alot, my 2 cents.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.