Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909951 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2017
sawhite:
please be advised, the German embassy does not grant visa for language courses and the only conditional admission that can grant you a visa is student college admission, trust me dont bother paying for language course in Germany, your money will just go with the wind.
please, I have a conditional admission from Gottingen (masters in English Philology) Stating I need to pass 3courses (2 undergraduate courses) in the department within 2 semesters after enrolling for my masters or my admission will be revoked making me not qualified for masters. Will this condition hinder my visa? Note, this doesn't involve language stuff but purely departmental courses. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2017
virging:
WELCOME TO THE POWERFUL BROTHERHOOD OF SATANIC JOY KINGDOM,
And why is admin leaving this unrelated post here. With all its foolishness. @justwise please delete. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ybahrbz91: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2017
futurewise11:

Convert it yourself is 3million naira upto €8700 ?
You can use multiple account to avoid stories that touch.
Good morning, am a little bit confused. What is the minimum amount needed to Open a Block account.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
ybahrbz91:

Good morning, am a little bit confused. What is the minimum amount needed to Open a Block account.

There is no fixed or specific amount.But its logical to use an account statement with equivalent of €8800 upward.You can benchmark the exchange rate at 500 because thats the reality on ground.Another hint is you can combine multiple bank statement to be on the safer side.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
futurewise11:

There is no fixed or specific amount.But its logical to use an account statement with equivalent of €8800 upward.You can benchmark the exchange rate at 500 because thats the reality on ground.Another hint is you can combine multiple bank statement to be on the safer side.

Team summer 2017

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
TubbyTJ:
Does anybody k ow if Geman embassy actually call friends, family and references you provide on the questionnaire?

Thank you.

I hope you are not filling the wrong questionnaire?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
jbonito:

So an account of 4 million naira that I want to use won't be enough? Bros I go kill myself o lol. Team summer 2017

It is enough

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ybahrbz91: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
futurewise11:

Wow, that I was assuming like 2 million in total...Multiple bank statement, does that mean from the same sponsor or multiple bank statement from different sponsors.
Thanks bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
ybahrbz91:

4m and above will do

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
honourableseyi:

I hope you are not filling the wrong questionnaire?

I must have, coz they didn't even ask for it. And the thieving woman hanging aroind made me pay a thousand naira per page for printing coz I was under time pressure. Even lied to make me print more of that same questionnaire all because I mistakenly went with ONE FILLED APPLICATION FORM..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
TubbyTJ:

I must have, coz they didn't even ask for it. And the thieving woman hanging aroind made me pay a thousand naira per page for printing coz I was under time pressure. Even lied to make me print more of that same questionnaire all because I mistakenly went with ONE FILLED APPLICATION FORM..
Lolzzz, at thieving woman. Saw you today at the embassy, how was your interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day folks, I have a very big problem at hand, I booked an appointed for certification of documents tomorrow at the embassy and that same tomorrow i have a job interview at a location close to the embassy. The problem now is this, the job interview is clashing with the certification appointment.
My people what do I do, I already called the company to reschedule the job interview but they refuse, who can offer the best recipe to my problem.
As for the certification, how early do they start?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Angelehi2015:

Lolzzz, at thieving woman. Saw you today at the embassy, how was your interview.
I did fine with all the questions. They were the expected ones we've seen here before, no surprises. Apart fro colors of the German flag. How was yours, hope it went well?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
johnsonnob:
Good day folks, I have a very big problem at hand, I booked an appointed for certification of documents tomorrow at the embassy and that same tomorrow i have a job interview at a location close to the embassy. The problem now is this, the job interview is clashing with the certification appointment.
My people what do I do, I already called the company to reschedule the job interview but they refuse, who can offer the best recipe to my problem.
As for the certification, how early do they start?
Is the Certification for this summer semester? Have you opened blocked account? I'm just looking at the timeline, it's getting really tight for this summer semester...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
honourableseyi:

It is enough

Thank God. Now I can sleep well tonight.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
TubbyTJ:

I did fine with all the questions. They were the expected ones we've seen here before, no surprises. Apart fro colors of the German flag. How was yours, hope it went well?
It was fine too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chu13chu: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
I dont plan on doing that i actually want to apply for a studienkolleg
futurewise11:

You need 100Level university transcript or HND to gain admission into german university for undergraduate.

Some school are under uni assist while others are direct .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by darlingtonNYIG(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please who knows the date and time for block account submission in Abuja German embassy. I intend coming to Abuja tomorrow from Ph.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Angelehi2015:

It was fine too.
Good to hear!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Galads(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Anybody paying for uni assist should contact me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls help in the house.... i want to apply for masters degree program in germany but i do not have my transcript ready....

Is there another way i can do it.

Or are there some schools that use certificates instead of transcript.

Pls help.a.sister. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2017
idrisaleo1:

Thank you so much, u did relieve me of stress with ur advice.
hi dear pls how did u get admission with just your statement of result.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello house, i want to apply for masters at Hochschoole Aachen, but the program is in German and i need to know German upto C1 or so , although i can apply without a German language certificate now and tender it during enrolment. But then how can i get a certificate and know the language before registration which should be around september. The course begins in winter semester.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mbachuzara:
hi dear pls how did u get admission with just your statement of result.

Tu-ilmenau didn't request for it, but my certificate is one of those documents I will use in authenticating my admission.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mbachuzara:
Pls help in the house.... i want to apply for masters degree program in germany but i do not have my transcript ready....

Is there another way i can do it.

Or are there some schools that use certificates instead of transcript.

Pls help.a.sister. thanks
check the course requirements to see if it is possible... Signed statements of results may sometimes suffice. Check out the course website well

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Raemond:
Hello house, i want to apply for masters at Hochschoole Aachen, but the program is in German and i need to know German upto C1 or so , although i can apply without a German language certificate now and tender it during enrolment. But then how can i get a certificate and know the language before registration which should be around september. The course begins in winter semester.
heheh how do you intend to get C1 in naija Bro... With the feel of your text you may not have got B1 please let that course go if that is the case... My tots tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by riosworos(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2017
How long does it take before the embassy mails back original documents?... It's been a week and I still can't track the prepaid courier I have them.... Meaning it hasn't been sent yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.