Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912238 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
ucheluv:
Good afternoon all,

please i need to confirm 2 things:

Is it the short time visa booking on the portal that is used for opening a blocked account?

one of the requirement for the blocked account says certified passport page,do I need to go with a certified passport page or shouldnt since i will be going with my original passport and certification can be done at the embassy?

thank you
Just go with photocopies of your data page as well as other requirements 2 copies each but do not sign the DB forms oo u need to do it in the presence of the Embassy official who will then certify all your documents i assume you are aware that there is a fee for the certification. To book for Blocked account certification there is a dedicated link from the embassy website for that just follow the on screen instruction.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thank a lot. yes i clicked on the link and it took to their normal booking page which has short term and long term visa, which is the reason for my confusion. One last thing, i only saw a PDF format of the form, so is it acceptable for me that convert that to a word document so i can fill it on the system?

badtboi:

Just go with photocopies of your data page as well as other requirements 2 copies each but do not sign the DB forms oo u need to do it in the presence of the Embassy official who will then certify all your documents i assume you are aware that there is a fee for the certification. To book for Blocked account certification there is a dedicated link from the embassy website for that just follow the on screen instruction.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daimlerbenz: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Been a while I was here. Anyways, I have euros, I need naira.

If you need euros at a slightly cheaper than mallam rate, you're my person. Send me a pm

Bis später
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
daimlerbenz:
Been a while I was here. Anyways, I have euros, I need naira.

If you need euros at a slightly cheaper than mallam rate, you're my person. Send me a pm

Bis später

What's your rate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TayeJ: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Badtboi was onpoint.
iamedwin:

Thanks for the reply... I had to send another mail ( i wouldn't have if i had earlier attached my passport data page ) and did everything stated above except merging the PDF documents in one. I hope that would not be a problem though. i wonder why it is not stated in the consulate website.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daimlerbenz: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
#515/€

uchiha:

What's your rate?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
ucheluv:
Thank a lot. yes i clicked on the link and it took to their normal booking page which has short term and long term visa, which is the reason for my confusion. One last thing, i only saw a PDF format of the form, so is it acceptable for me that convert that to a word document so i can fill it on the system?

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

The link above is for Lagos embassy ......

While the one below is for Abuja embassy

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=abuj&request_locale=en

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 3:10am On Feb 11, 2017
ucheluv:

see the post above for the appropriate link and with regards the PDF form i assume you talking about the DB forms, you do not need to convert it to Word as the form can be filled either with a computer preferably or clear legible writing in Block letters by hand if i recall correctly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
DB has rejecting application again stating that proof of fund is not plausible meanwhile there a bank statement way above the DB blocked account amount. Please anyone experiencing similar issue should kindly help this has been going on since last winter don't know what they want.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2017
ignorantguru:
DB has rejecting application again stating that proof of fund is not plausible meanwhile there a bank statement way above the DB blocked account amount. Please anyone experiencing similar issue should kindly help this has been going on since last winter don't know what they want.
Try to double check your application form, sometimes its not just the amount but the way you filled the form. So you can have someone with an amount not upto 4m approved and someone with 8m rejected. So also check that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
biglord:
Try to double check your application form, sometimes its not just the amount but the way you filled the form. So you can have someone with an amount not upto 4m approved and someone with 8m rejected. So also check that.

Thank you for your contribution but Was thinking this has to do with the name of the account statement not corresponding with the name of source of fund as it is on the form. But that was taking care of because the stated name on the form is also the source of bank account statement provided. I'm really confused, I don't know what they want really. Could it be another individual attestation note again from the sponsor
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bozinny29: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hi everyone pls I av Date of birth issues with my WAEC certificate, can I use an affidavit for the certificate stating my real date of birth? Pls it's urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please is there anyone studying at kaiserlautern university of applied science, your attention is needed please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
bozinny29:
Hi everyone pls I av Date of birth issues with my WAEC certificate, can I use an affidavit for the certificate stating my real date of birth? Pls it's urgent
Yes. Do affidavit

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignorantguru(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Gbaski247:
Mail me. Let me help you to fill it.
Thank you very much i Have tried to pm you but would also like to contact you vial email since the email on my pm isn't regular, please help me with you email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kaydp: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
badtboi:

Germany is quite different from Romania. Once you set up a blocked DB account you can only withdraw €720 monthly and if you show up to the aliens office with the full funds in any other account that is not a Blocked account you will be asked to move it to a Blocked account. I sincerely hope you have a bunch of patient friends when it comes to money though.
Pls, how much are we talking about here?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by meekmill(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
hey guys, if someone is using a sponsporship letter from someone in germany, will they be deducting automatically from the sponspor?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henriq2: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
I have a friend who is on scholarship and have now gotten a job offer that can/will sponsor his work Visa.

He can't have the job unless he's released by the scholarship board in Nigeria that gave him the government scholarship.

Is anybody with information on how to get the release
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Hi guys. Am somehow confused. My second semester exam will be concluded around June/July and I need my transcript to apply through Uni-Assist and do you think I will be able to meet up considering ADMISSION, ENROLLMENT DEADLINE, BLOCK ACCOUNT AND OTHERS?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2017
I will be applying for BSC in Mechanical Engineerin course in ENGLISH or HALF ENGLISH AND GERMAN very soon. Am only going to make use of the IELTS RESULT. Have searched DAAD but I was only able to find RHINE WAAL. Do you have any suggestion or option for me?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2017
ignorantguru:

It means you are not doing something right . DB is no more a rocket science since there "orijo" has been sorted out. Are you using savings or current account ? Did you have up to 4m in as the closing balance in the account ? Did you fill it very well? These things needed to be checked to know exactly where the problem is coming from. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2017
JoshMedia:
Hi guys. Am somehow confused. My second semester exam will be concluded around June/July and I need my transcript to apply through Uni-Assist and do you think I will be able to meet up considering ADMISSION, ENROLLMENT DEADLINE, BLOCK ACCOUNT AND OTHERS?

The answer is no . If you conclude the exam by that period, when do you think the result will be out? How long do you think it will take your transcript to be ready ? Most of the school applications close by July 15th; though rhinewal extended theirs like 2 times or 3 last winter. It is just too close to call. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingyKing: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2017
Winter 2017 team?
Let's relate!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2017
honourableseyi:

The answer is no . If you conclude the exam by that period, when do you think the result will be out? How long do you think it will take your transcript to be ready ? Most of the school applications close by July 15th; though rhinewal extended theirs like 2 times or 3 last winter. It is just too close to call. Shalom
Thanks alot. Please do you have answer to my second question as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.