Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,127 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909689 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 4:20am On Apr 15, 2017
alloyflamez2007:
I really need enlightenment on a few things. I recently secured admission to study in Frankfurt this winter semester. My issue is with the block account. Read on the website that I have to book for an appointment for opening the account using the online portal and not by email. The next available date I can see for embassy appointment is by June. Does it mean by the time I finally open the account I ll av to book online again for the student Visa interview ?

The process seems confusing. Can someone please show me the right path abeg !!!!!
Yes. You'll have to book online again for the student visa. So the earlier, the better.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 4:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Marael:
Thank you Sir I am really grateful for your response. I will stay back here and study for 2 years so I can get the transcript as you said. And please what site can I check for the scholarship? And if I go there will I continue my tertiary education or start again?
For B. Sc, your 100 level transcript (first and second semester) will suffice. You don't have to wait until after you're done with your second year in order to apply. It's either a 100 level transcript, HND transcript or perhaps another B. Sc transcript.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
alloyflamez2007:
I really need enlightenment on a few things. I recently secured admission to study in Frankfurt this winter semester. My issue is with the block account. Read on the website that I have to book for an appointment for opening the account using the online portal and not by email. The next available date I can see for embassy appointment is by June. Does it mean by the time I finally open the account I ll av to book online again for the student Visa interview ?

The process seems confusing. Can someone please show me the right path abeg !!!!!

Why not use fintiba instead of DB? from what the experts in the house are saying, fintiba block account takes just 2 days to be opened and doesn't involve all those stressful procedures. You will do everything online. Verify shaa

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marael: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
hadassaheke:

For B. Sc, your 100 level transcript (first and second semester) will suffice. You don't have to wait until after you're done with your second year in order to apply. It's either a 100 level transcript, HND transcript or perhaps another B. Sc transcript.
Thank you so much sir..I am very grateful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
alloyflamez2007:

bro be careful in this booking of a thing cos from your post i can see you went to booking of interview instead of block account. Block account and certification of document are always available on monday Tuesday and Wednesday. Every week. So check well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Marael:
Thank you Sir I am really grateful for your response. I will stay back here and study for 2 years so I can get the transcript as you said. And please what site can I check for the scholarship? And if I go there will I continue my tertiary education or start again?
That's a good idea coz I assume you're in 1st year & you'll be above 18 by then.
About scholarship I'll advice you do your own research
You'll start afresh if you choose to use 1/2 yrs transcript but if you complete your study with a good GPA then you can go for a Masters instead.
You may seem confused and need outside advice but All we can do here is make suggestions.
You alone knows what's best for you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bozinny26: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hi guys please does anyone know of any scholarship I can apply for this year for October 2017 admission that doesn't require knowledge of German language
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marael: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
ninered:

That's a good idea coz I assume you're in 1st year & you'll be above 18 by then.
About scholarship I'll advice you do your own research
You'll start afresh if you choose to use 1/2 yrs transcript but if you complete your study with a good GPA then you can go for a Masters instead.
You may seem confused and need outside advice but All we can do here is make suggestions.
You alone knows what's best for you
Thank you so much. May you be prosperous in all your endeavours.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ANSWER THIS

smoothvee:
I have a family friend, has business and connections in Germany even married to a german lady.. I am still applying for admission buh since I intend using his account to get sponsorship letter which I'll present to the embassy since I don't have the €8460 on my own ...

Is it possible to collect that sponsorship letter now and keep it as against the coming months that I'll need it for the visa B4 the man change him mind? It doesn't expire baa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na the same thing i wan post OÖ..how come..Nna am fucking confuse
alloyflamez2007:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Marael:
Thank you Sir I am really grateful for your response. I will stay back here and [b]study for 2 years [/b]so I can get the transcript as you said. And please what site can I check for the scholarship? And if I go there will I continue my tertiary education or start again?

Only a year is enough, there is no point delaying or wasting resources for the second year . Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marael: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
honourableseyi:

Only a year is enough, there is no point delaying or wasting resources for the second year . Shalom
Thank You Sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ifesinachinero: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2017
nkcares:

Congrats bro. You just have 9 days to your enrolment deadline. with 2 days off cos of the public holidays and then again the weekend. you are lucky though, me I don't even have upto 5 weeks between my interview date and enrolment deadline.

Got admission letter on 17/03/2017
lectures to begin on 03/04/2017
booked for interview on 21/03/2017
Got scheduled for my interview to be 18/04/2017 ( I almost got a heart attack when I saw that was the closest available date)

My enrolment deadline is 15/05/2017

I have written my school ( Rhein-waal university) if I can a little extension, considering I got my admission letter late. they said they are legally bound by that date that they can't.

From the information I have gathered, the embassy needs atleast 4weeks between my interview and enrolment, plus another week for visa pick up, if not they would deny me visa on basis of insufficient time for visa processing. I wanted to fund this week but I decided to wait till I get to the interview and ask if I have a chance to get my visa processed within the 3weeks I have.

Bro.... Fund your account ASAP...
What delays visa this days is DB funding
Once you fund, you can even get your visa in 3weeks
Believe in God..
Once they look at your admission letter, they know how to fasten things up...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OkoyeA1(m): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2017
ritzyvic1
realsamsonite1
How's the search going? I'm looking 4 that as well? Let's connect and look 4 it together grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Pvibe007:

Bro, u going to get it from the school you graduated from, let me advise you bro, start reading the thread from part 2-3. It's gonna help. All questions are already been answered!
Shalom

Congrats... You are welcome to DE.........
I read from your recent post that you are coming to Würzburg, this happen to be very close to me. I would like to ask for a favour, I would really appreciate if you can bring some ijebu garri along when coming. i kind of miss it.
Thanks once again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pvibe007: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
willy2000:

Congrats... You are welcome to DE.........
I read from your recent post that you are coming to Würzburg, this happen to be very close to me. I would like to ask for a favour, I would really appreciate if you can bring some ijebu garri along when coming. i kind of miss it.
Thanks once again.

Sure thing, am gonna get you ijebu garri!
Where exactly do u stay? Schweinfurt or Kitzigen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
smoothvee:
I have a family friend, has business and connections in Germany even married to a german lady.. I am still applying for admission buh since I intend using his account to get sponsorship letter which I'll present to the embassy since I don't have the €8460 on my own ...

Is it possible to collect that sponsorship letter now and keep it as against the coming months that I'll need it for the visa B4 the man change him mind? It doesn't expire baa?

Get the letter as soon as possible if you have few months to go for ur interview. Secondly Auslander büro delays sometimes depending on the city. So it's safer to get it now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Pvibe007:

Sure thing, am gonna get you ijebu garri!
Where exactly do u stay? Schweinfurt or Kitzigen?
nop Bamberg! i pmed you..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2017
House please help throw more light on how to certify documents in german embassy.

1. must one go with uni-assist receipt of payment (intend to pay after certification)
2. must one arrange all documents for easch school in separate envelope( pls help with the arrangements)
3. what else is needed

4. do I include my letter of motivation for each school also

please help throw more light house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by smoothvee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thank you so much brother me!! I'm meeting the man tomorrow and expects me to clear him on ht to do..

How do I tell him to do it or go about it.. he is in naija buh has people there so I have to give him information on what exactly to do since he doesn't know.

1)like how much should be in the bank statement

2)and is it the embassy in Germany that he goes to? And which of my details does he need.. only my name?

uchezdedon:

Get the letter as soon as possible if you have few months to go for ur interview. Secondly Auslander büro delays sometimes depending on the city. So it's safer to get it now.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
smoothvee:
Thank you so much brother me!! I'm meeting the man tomorrow and expects me to clear him on ht to do..

How do I tell him to do it or go about it.. he is in naija buh has people there so I have to give him information on what exactly to do since he doesn't know.

1)like how much should be in the bank statement

2)and is it the embassy in Germany that he goes to? And which of my details does he need.. only my name?

He should go to the Auslander office( where forginers go for visa extension) in his city (Germany)with the following
3 months pay slip
Job contract
His international passport
A copy of ur passport
Ur admission letter
25 euros.

Sometimes the requirements varies depending on the city.

They don't need his bank details. Germans believe in job at hand than money in ur account.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please did anyone apply for university of kassel or via uni-assist, for this September masters programme. Just wanna know if u have gotten your admission replies from the schools
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
just booked for certification of documents at german embassy .. I am worried something went wrong.
As soon as I submitted my application onlline, the next page just went blank. I pressed back and it said confirm resubmisson. I didn't reload again cos I don't know if it means booking the second time.

Actually I expected a mail from them saying I have applied ( my thought though). But did not see anything. more so no page to state that application successful.

But I notice after all this I checked the remaining slot for that day (it was 12 before but now is 11)

does it mean there is no document that backed up my scheduled appointment for certification for that day.

I'm curious house. help the needy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good day to all the elders and fellow Germany hopefuls in the house.

Based on ease of getting part time jobs and settling easily, which school do u recommend

Technical University of Munich or University of Kaiserslautern
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
B
hybeenoni:
Good day to all the elders and fellow Germany hopefuls in the house.

Based on ease of getting part time jobs and settling easily, which school do u recommend

Technical University of Munich or University of Kaiserslautern

TUM should suit Ur needs. But don't really know about d other.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Instructor na how u take do am?and na When be your date? Cos na 6 June i dey See here OÖ
Instructor001:
just booked for certification of documents at german embassy .. I am worried something went wrong.
As soon as I submitted my application onlline, the next page just went blank. I pressed back and it said confirm resubmisson. I didn't reload again cos I don't know if it means booking the second time.

Actually I expected a mail from them saying I have applied ( my thought though). But did not see anything. more so no page to state that application successful.

But I notice after all this I checked the remaining slot for that day (it was 12 before but now is 11)

does it mean there is no document that backed up my scheduled appointment for certification for that day.

I'm curious house. help the needy

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.