Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909974 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2017
Zodka:
Okay...I posted here two days ago or so that uni assist sent me a mail stating that my online signed application form was missing.. and how I was sure is wasn't, that I sent it.

I decided to put my frustration and anger in a mail back to them that there must be a mistake some where that am 100% sure I added the signed online application.

I got a mail from them now, confirming the receipt of my documents stating that they received my online application form, certificates and other documents.

Abeg, why were they playing around before...

Thanks to Jah. No mind them

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2017
Please help a brother.who has spare 15€?
Help please.ill send the equivalent to u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2017
BankManager:

Sup boss..does TUM accept 2:2 graduates? My cousin is about pursuing an Msc programme (Mathematical finance and Actuarial science) in TUM although he had a fantastic waec result and a Bsc in Accounting (Unilag)
Accounting graduate want to study Mathematical finance and Actuarial science? It does not relate at all. This no be balance sheet maths.

Tell your friend to look for a related program jor
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2017
MabraO:

Thanks for this.
One more thing pls
I registered to 2 schools under uni-assist.
Am I to pay the €90 at once or separately
€75 for first school
€15 for second school?

You are to pay together and upload the reciept.

For uni assist payment assist, you can watsapp me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2017
Goodday All Nairaland
I want to thank you all for all the insightful suggestions and response that has helped lots of people.

Please, I am an HND holder and about applying for a Bachelors degree... Please, i will like to enquire if theres been anyone that has done this successfully.

Secondly, Do i need to send my OND transcripts to the schools?

Thirdly, Please, who can help me with the payment of the Uni-Assist fee... I mean i give you money but you help me with paying.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

TIME IS OF ESSENCE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:47am On May 17, 2017
blackbriar:

EVEN TUM SPECIFIES USING EMS SERVICES.
even with normal NIPOST without EMS, it still does get to TUM and they accept it

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2017
Lnzy:

Ok bro... in my case I want 2 apply to 3 schls....does the lecturer have 2 write 3 letters addressed separately to the schls?
Yes, one for each school. Better if it is not a generic type. You can write and show to them for their signature, etc

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 8:43am On May 17, 2017
michV:
please who can help me pay uni-assist application fee of 105 Euro?

Send a PM !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 8:44am On May 17, 2017
dprinz99:
Please help a brother.who has spare 15€?
Help please.ill send the equivalent to u

Pm !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2017
donkafor:
People have used them and they delivered.. Why will mine be different

I also sent two on 24th of April to Freiburg and Hohenheim nothing yet. I sent in February and it was delivered in 3 weeks, I don't know what is wrong now

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zinospot(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2017
PM!
safer23:
Goodday All Nairaland
I want to thank you all for all the insightful suggestions and response that has helped lots of people.

Please, I am an HND holder and about applying for a Bachelors degree... Please, i will like to enquire if theres been anyone that has done this successfully.

Secondly, Do i need to send my OND transcripts to the schools?

Thirdly, Please, who can help me with the payment of the Uni-Assist fee... I mean i give you money but you help me with paying.

PLEASE, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

TIME IS OF ESSENCE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zinospot(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
PM!
michV:
please who can help me pay uni-assist application fee of [b]105
Euro?
[/b]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BankManager(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
Bandeco:

Accounting graduate want to study Mathematical finance and Actuarial science? It does not relate at all. This no be balance sheet maths.

Tell your friend to look for a related program jor
Thanks for the info bro...I talked to him this morning and he said he thinks MSc Finance and Information Management at TUM(Technical university of Munich ) would be a better option..
How u see the course? is he on track?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2017
please my ogas. My school sent a mail that they have sent my original admission letter by post. Its been 8 days now no show. What might be the problem. Will it be at Nipost or Please i need help.

Herren cindino20, kelvinpam, honourableseyi und eke40seven which is nicer Ruhr Universität Bochum or Universität Siegen Please Help aid my decision making
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abnoble: 12:35pm On May 17, 2017
michV:
i am in thesame page with you. Sent mine via NIPOST 3rd week of last month (October). Rostock said they don't respond to applicants via email on whether the application was received or not but applicants would get to know on decision made when they received a letter from them via POSTMAIL to your own address.
I expect that moniker to tell us his experience too..
Please I really need your help as regard the Rostock university.
This is my email- abrahamosayande15@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abnoble: 12:40pm On May 17, 2017
jyemsta:
Totally confused and worried now, i got admission for master in electrical power engineering at university of rostock and at same time to masters in engineering technology at tennessee usa. The usa school gave me scholarship worth $11,400 and i am to balance $12,000 for my first year tuition which is payable in $4000 installmental.
Pls i am not an "OBO", but wanna go for this course my parents last kobo, which is advisable ......Germany or USA....i am considering factors such as staying back after program, getting student job to sustain myself during study...et al
Please did you submit any TOEFL ? I would also be glad if you can tell me things you sent to them and also your grade so that I will know what to do
Thanks
Am really new here.you can send me details through
Abrahamosayande15@gmail. Com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
Let me wait till 25th. If nothing by then, I will send another via DHL on 25th.... Deadline is 31st. Not taking chances

Raemond:

I also sent two on 24th of April to Freiburg and Hohenheim nothing yet. I sent in February and it was delivered in 3 weeks, I don't know what is wrong now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
abnoble:

Please I really need your help as regard the Rostock university.
This is my email- abrahamosayande15@gmail.com
once you are admitted rostock sends an email. To notify you afterwards post
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 1:58pm On May 17, 2017
Hello fam, please I have a question.

I am about sending my 2nd application to uni-assit. Do I still need to certify them at the consular or I should just print it out, sign and send it.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
please can one upload another document in place of a mistake made on previous one after submitting online just this afternoon via UNI-ASSIST?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 17, 2017
abnoble:

Please did you submit any TOEFL ? I would also be glad if you can tell me things you sent to them and also your grade so that I will know what to do
Thanks
Am really new here.you can send me details through
Abrahamosayande15@gmail. Com
first, go to the course page, fill their pre-check form by answering all questions. After 1/2days if evaluated, you may be contacted & subjected to hand in your application documents manually. Details of the documents to submit will be highlighted on the content of the mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
pitapromiz:
please my ogas. My school sent a mail that they have sent my original admission letter by post. Its been 8 days now no show. What might be the problem. Will it be at Nipost or Please i need help.

From previous experience, your letter passed via NIPOST. keep in touch with them near you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
pitapromiz:

Herren cindino20, kelvinpam, honourableseyi und eke40seven which is nicer Ruhr Universität Bochum or Universität Siegen Please Help aid my decision making
1. 8 days through post and you are worried?
2. Same state. You can make your decision based on the programmes may be. I think Bochum is at the extreme North or NRW while Siegen is at the extreme South.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adecr7: 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
House please help me out:
The universities I am applying to clearly stated that they use uni-assist. But I cannot find these universities in the uni-assist application portal where I will search and select universities.

I don't know what to do, pls assist, the application deadline is getting closes.

Name of the school and course are:

Digital Media (BA) • Leuphana University Lüneburg • Lüneburg

Communication and Information Engineering, BSc • Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kamp-Lintfort
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kwenu: 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
guys please whats the German exam like , my school requires that i have a B2 IN GERMAN.what if i attend classes at goethe institute and i dont pass the exam.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2017
daontop:
Hello fam, please I have a question.

I am about sending my 2nd application to uni-assit. Do I still need to certify them at the consular or I should just print it out, sign and send it.

Thanks.
Well, I think if both apps are in the same yr then no need to even send another docs unless new docs, not in the previously sent docs, you're required to provide.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
pitapromiz:

What do you need the letter urgently for? Cos if for visa app then you can start with the one sent to your email. As for sch I'd choose Bochum based on location.
My opinion!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vowolabi(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2017
Hello all, please how long does it take for uniassist to start their processing after confirming receipt of both payment and application document?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
donkafor:
Let me wait till 25th. If nothing by then, I will send another via DHL on 25th.... Deadline is 31st. Not taking chances

ok better
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
Its seems like this German intl schooling is meant for only masters Nd PhD .....pls does it mean dat dey(Germans) don't accept Nigerians for bsc ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.