Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909581 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AbooFaaris: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
AbooFaaris:
Please is there anyone on here who schools or knows someone who schools in Hamburg University of Technology specifically or in the city of Hamburg generally.

Abeg make una epp!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Raemond:
Anybody studying at Uni Hohenheim or stuttgart in general should pls signal me, I have some questions i want to be cleared on. rayman2332@yandex.com... Someone sent me nairaland mail but I couldn't reply. I can be reached using the email in this post. Thanks

Dx guy,
Yandex.com ---- hope u re not among those guys grin . LOL, was joking though.

Those environment now pays tuition fees so it might be tough seeing guys going to that route from here cos everyone is evading that policy by not applying around there. Hope u applied to tuition free states because it wouldn't be bearable seeing those not paying tuition dragging jobs with u that is paying for tuition

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Dx guy,
Yandex.com ---- hope u re not among those guys grin . LOL, was joking though.

Those environment now pays tuition fees so it might be tough seeing guys going to that route from here cos everyone is evading that policy by not applying around there. Hope u applied to tuition free states because it wouldn't be bearable seeing those not paying tuition dragging jobs with u that is paying for tuition

lol.... you're a funny guy. Common its just an email address, thought as much ppl now avoid the region, I also applied to Uni Bremen and Uni Bonn but am yet to hear from them though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by benrichie46(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2017
Raemond:

lol.... you're a funny guy. Common its just an email address, thought as much ppl now avoid the region, I also applied to Uni Bremen and Uni Bonn but am yet to hear from them though.

Morgen,
Was just kidding though grin
The schools mentioned above are also good attached with the free tuition, why not wait on them b4 more decision are taken though u could book interview with the one in that BW for now. Please & abeg, at least to cut some cost my brother cos DB money no be moi-moi and even if u go use SL. €1500/semester no be joke oooo.
Verily, u would be notified with admission with one of them soon (Amin). It is well

Sallam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Stheelooo:

Sorry I honestly can't remember what I filled in for Tax identification number (probably passport number or I left it blank)
Secondly, it takes literally the next day to confirm after verification (in my case anyway) as long as you uploaded all the requested documents. It's pretty fast

Nigeria is not part of countries that need to provide Tax identification number,jst fill not applicable,it would work just fine

Danke

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Congratulations Bro, hope u re prepared to pay for tuition fees?

Congratulations Bro. How long did it take from application deadline to them giving you admission.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Raemond:
Finally, I received admission notification today from the university of Hohenheim. Is there anyone here that is currently studying at this institution or studying at Stuttgart in general, I want to connect so as to be clarified on some matters.

Congratulations Bro . How long did it take from application deadline to them giving you admission.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusufjinadu: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Anybody here going to TU Clausthal this winter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OnePunchMan: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2017
yusufjinadu:
Anybody here going to TU Clausthal this winter?

What do you need?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by artillery01: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy sunday House..
Pls wat oda document can be used for biographical older document except for vacination card,baptism n library card?

Waiting for an answer...bikokwanu
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Morgen,
Was just kidding though grin
The schools mentioned above are also good attached with the free tuition, why not wait on them b4 more decision are taken though u could book interview with the one in that BW for now. Please & abeg, at least to cut some cost my brother cos DB money no be moi-moi and even if u go use SL. €1500/semester no be joke oooo.
Verily, u would be notified with admission with one of them soon (Amin). It is well

Sallam.

Thanks man, am still hoping on them, but while waiting I want to start applying for interview with what I have. and by God's grace we will all be admitted to our prefared schools, Amen. How about you? what stage are you now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hafeetech:

Congratulations Bro . How long did it take from application deadline to them giving you admission.

Thank you

The deadline was 15th May, and i received the mail on 16th June. Exactly a month, did you apply also?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neahyo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good day house, I asked a question the last time and no one responded I'm not offended anyways.

My appointment with the embassy is slated tomorrow by 7:30am, I am applying for a Schegen visa since I would be spending my first semester in Germany and the remaining three semesters in Spain (Erasmus Mundus Exchange program). I would be grateful if anyone can provide me with useful tips.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
neahyo:
Good day house, I asked a question the last time and no one responded I'm not offended anyways.

My appointment with the embassy is slated tomorrow by 7:30am, I am applying for a Schegen visa since I would be spending my first semester in Germany and the remaining three semesters in Spain (Erasmus Mundus Exchange program). I would be grateful if anyone can provide me with useful tips.

Thank you.

Its still the same procedure. Get to Germany first then apply to Spain for the remaining semester after your first semester in Germany.
Did you win an Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neahyo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
eMidas:

Its still the same procedure. Get to Germany first then apply to Spain for the remaining semester after your first semester in Germany.
Did you win an Erasmus Mundus scholarship?
Thanks for replying, yes I did...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marvin67: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Marvin67:

Would they be open on Sundays?
'

Thanks. I went to DHL head office yesterday and got it for #1500. But rather than an envelope I was given a DHL bag addressed from the German embassy to me and a receipt. I hope that also counts as the envelope.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marvin67: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrbigman1:

U can only get it in headquarters or the embassy Dia.

Ask anyone wia park is, it's just a stone throw from d embassy Dia.

It's 18,500 or so for dhl, FedEx is 15,020.

Dey open by 7:30am

Thanks. I went to DHL head office yesterday and got it for #1500. But rather than an envelope I was given a DHL bag addressed from the German embassy to me and a receipt. I hope that also counts as the envelope.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
josefayo:
Please I am filling the VISA application form and i need clarifications on some questions;

1. what should i fill where they asked "what are your means of subsistence?"

2. Should i click "NO" where they asked "Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany?"

3. since my Intended duration of stay in Germany i filled from 2017 to 2019 as my Intended duration of stay in Germany without putting the month. Is that right?

Thank you as I anticipate you guys response.

Honorableseyi
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
DisturbingEU:
Pls am filling the visa application form too... Im a bit confused with something on the form..
- Do you intend to maintain ur permanent residence outside the federal Republic of Germany?
-Intended duration of stay?
- Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany?

PS: Am applying for family reunification.

Cc: honourableseyi

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lequatee(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good evening all.

The chiefs ahead of me, I have to go along with approx 7000 for the account opening right?

#Team Monday 19th
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seanraph: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone! I've tried my possible best to read posts from the first part and second parts of this thread but I didn't come across any answer to my questions. Please I need your assistance on travel documents required when NGO (Youth Development Charity Organization) is sponsoring people's for a vocational training in Germany. NGOs are tax excepted and also I don't think it will be possible for us to tender our statement of account. So my questions are:

1. Are we also required to open a blocked account with a German bank for each person we a sponsoring?

2. Are we going apply as a group or we have to apply for each individual?

3. Is the organization documents along side with the sponsorship letter going to be enough proof for the V.O?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
lequatee:
Good evening all.

The chiefs ahead of me, I have to go along with approx 7000 for the account opening right?

#Team Monday 19th

If u ve bought envelop, go with 10k.

Exchange rate no stable and u must rogger like 3 seurity wen departing.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
seanraph:
Hello everyone! I've tried my possible best to read posts from the first part and second parts of this thread but I didn't come across any answer to my questions. Please I need your assistance on travel documents required when NGO (Youth Development Charity Organization) is sponsoring people's for a vocational training in Germany. NGOs are tax excepted and also I don't think it will be possible for us to tender our statement of account. So my questions are:

1. Are we also required to open a blocked account with a German bank for each person we a sponsoring?

2. Are we going apply as a group or we have to apply for each individual?

3. Is the organization documents along side with the sponsorship letter going to be enough proof for the V.O?

Thanks

First, go to d embassy site and look for a related checklist.

If u re going on scholarship or sponsorship, no need for blocked account. But get a checklist. Very important eh!.

As for visa interview, I think it's per head.

Make other come put mouth too.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Raemond:

The deadline was 15th May, and i received the mail on 16th June. Exactly a month, did you apply also?

Yeah I did application deadline was 15th of June for my course. So I should be expecting admission July 16th?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrbigman1:

If u ve bought envelop, go with 10k.

Exchange rate no stable and u must rogger like 3 seurity wen departing.

lol..why rogger them? and like how much total? smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by inspiredbelieve: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

I just got a conditional admission to a university in Germany and I have been told to send certified copies of my educational documents namely transcripts, uni certificate since it is masters and Waec. I studied for my undergraduate in Europe.

1- While I have been asked to certify it at an institution such as the German embassy, please may I know if it is compulsory to do it at the embassy or I could just do it at a high Court or notary public? If it is compulsory to do it at the embassy, what about their opening hours?

2- Please could you also kindly let me know the visa stages and processes at the German embassy in Lagos?

Kindly assist

Thanks and God bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seanraph: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mrbigman1:

First, go to d embassy site and look for a related checklist.

If u re going on scholarship or sponsorship, no need for blocked account. But get a checklist. Very important eh!.

As for visa interview, I think it's per head.

Make other come put mouth too.

Thanks Mrbigman1
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2017
inspiredbelieve:
Dear All,

I just got a conditional admission to a university in Germany and I have been told to send certified copies of my educational documents namely transcripts, uni certificate since it is masters and Waec. I studied for my undergraduate in Europe.

1- While I have been asked to certify it at an institution such as the German embassy, please may I know if it is compulsory to do it at the embassy or I could just do it at a high Court or notary public? If it is compulsory to do it at the embassy, what about their opening hours?

2- Please could you also kindly let me know the visa stages and processes at the German embassy in Lagos?

Kindly assist

Thanks and God bless
you can use any of the ones u listed but notary public is the most expensive of them all for the process i think since u have your admission go ahead and open your fintiba account then also apply for your interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.