Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911606 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
frankie2K:
@hadassaheke pls did uni Freiburg notified you after sending them your documents.
Yea, they did
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
please i want to apply for msc in information system uni of munster, i have a problem, i dnt understand anything about the course description file the school asked me sent. Can anybody help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
Neyoalao:

Hmm nice choice there. Will be following you up as i will be applying for those courses my self next winter. Wishing you success in your application.

And if you don't mind sharing your academic profile and did you take IELTS test?
No, I didn't. I used an English proficiency letter from my school.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

HTW Berlin. Waddup

Just cool Mein bruder...how's the whole processing?...did u send any certified documents to Htw berlin and pls when exactly did u apply? Am asking dis cos the last time I checked international student application have not started...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
hadassaheke:

TUM(Applied and Engineering Physics.... Power engineering) , uni Freiburg (Renewable energy engineering and Management) and Karlsruhe Institute of technology (optics and photonics). Any thing?

Hmmmmm, all this ya Courses no be here ooo, Respect to the WOMAN of THE YEAR!!...hhehhehe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2016
teeghost:

Just cool Mein bruder...how's the whole processing?...did u send any certified documents to Htw berlin and pls when exactly did u apply? Am asking dis cos the last time I checked international student application have not started...

Via Uni-assist. Deadline is June 15.

What course do you want to apply for? Because Master in International business is a summer application programme and the other master programmes have tuition fees
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Via Uni-assist. Deadline is June 15.
What course do you want to apply for?
I want to apply for Msc International Business and what did u apply for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
teeghost:

I want to apply for Msc International Business and what did u apply for?

Earlier post modified.

Construction and Real estate management. That's the only free masters programme you can apply to HTW this winter and even that one starts in Finland
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
My E-family please who knows anything about this germany vocational training? Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeghost: 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

Earlier post modified.

Construction and Real estate management. That's the only free masters programme you can apply to HTW this winter and even that one starts in Finland

Wow!!! that means av miscalculated ooo, I guess it was the Bsc Int'l business they have for Winter because I have someone currently studying in the school, anyway, I'll confirm that, thank God I have applied for other schools and am still checking out for more..lol, Thanks A lot for the Info,

Concerning the program that's starting in Finland...which Visa is such person goin to apply for ..germany or finland

Sorry for my question ooo...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dilahel: 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
zizytd:
please i want to apply for msc in information system uni of munster, i have a problem, i dnt understand anything about the course description file the school asked me sent. Can anybody help.

https://www.wi.uni-muenster.de/sites/default/files/public/studies/master/coursedescription_template.docx
https://www.wi.uni-muenster.de/sites/default/files/public/studies/master/exemplarycoursedescription.pdf

You can go to the links above. The first link is a template you can use for the course description and the second link is an example of how you can describe your course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
Pls can some1 explain how I can access forex @ CBN official exchange rate to fund my blocked account, black market rate is killing. Thank much grateful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2016
dilahel:

https://www.wi.uni-muenster.de/sites/default/files/public/studies/master/coursedescription_template.docx
https://www.wi.uni-muenster.de/sites/default/files/public/studies/master/exemplarycoursedescription.pdf

You can go to the links above. The first link is a template you can use for the course description and the second link is an example of how you can describe your course.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jayon1: 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
Hello. I've been following this thread for a while now. I just completed my 100l program in NOUN. I really want to study in TU Munchen but since my course (Computer Science) isn't taught in English over there, is it possible to apply to a university that teaches in english then do a transfer to TU Munchen. I currently have my B1 certificate, so I can do my B2 within the first year to qualify me for TU Munchen. Does this idea make sense to anyone?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
jayon1:
Hello. I've been following this thread for a while now. I just completed my 100l program in NOUN. I really want to study in TU Munchen but since my course (Computer Science) isn't taught in English over there, is it possible to apply to a university that teaches in english then do a transfer to TU Munchen. I currently have my B1 certificate, so I can do my B2 within the first year to qualify me for TU Munchen. Does this idea make sense to anyone?
I personally do not see any problem with that...so long as you can prove your suitability...in language, course content and class standing after ein Jahr in Deutschland.

Do your Ding bro!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
Finally CBN has agreed to a more flexible forex regime. Brace up people, new CBN rates ll be announced in the coming days. The Lord is our provider. I see euro being around 275 - 300. Fear not. They've not agreed to an outright devaluation and also stated that the rates will be discounted for importers. I hope this includes Form A of course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frankie2K(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2016
@eke40seven,bros,I'm still patiently waiting for your article on the top 10 cities to study in Germany.pls when will it be ready pls.I can't wait any longer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
pls friends want to have my msc in finance/business informatics or any business related course next year April/march...when can i apply and is there any nairalander studying any of these courses. pls guide me thru,thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
adesbaba:
pls friends want to have my msc in finance/business informatics or any business related course next year April/march...when can i apply and is there any nairalander studying any of these courses. pls guide me thru,thanks

Williamso:

Well, the time you choose to apply shouldn't depend on when you want to; if you should wait for other semester applications or not, but should depend on the application period of the school. Some schools have really early application deadlines, z.B. the deadline for application into the ITIS program in Hannover for Winter 2017/2018 semester is 15th January, 2017, and for DAAD scholars, it is 1st October this year. So find out the application periods of your prospective schools and stick to them.

Wish you a successful application(s)

I hope this helps

Cheers

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Skiiiwalker: 11:38pm On May 24, 2016
ChrisKonor:
First of all i wanna thank you all for your good works here...God bless.

Please i want to know the current estimated expenses for my travel to Germany. i wanna study computer sc. there at any of the university offering courses in English for free.

A neighbor of mine is using an AGENT and he said he paid a total of N1.2M for visa processing & flight (For all travel expenses). I really don't like these agents stuff cause i know they are looking for their own share or lets say commission.

please, my ogas at the top here, throw more light for your boy.

why would anybody pay so huge for a visa he can do by himself... Germany visa is pretty straight forward... not stressful like Canada.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamvenomking: 1:36am On May 25, 2016
Hello house, please I need information about people who graduated with a third class degree (in geology) from Nigerian school and wanting to apply for masters in Germany, Norway or Finland.. Information about possible names of schools to apply would be very much appreciated please.. Help a brother out.. Thanks!
No work experiences acquired yet!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamvenomking: 1:39am On May 25, 2016
hello, please i seek help and advice, i have been trying to get information about schools in germany and norway that can offer post graduate or masters degree program in geological sciences tutored in english language with a gpa lesser than 2.5 (third class), and also the neccessary requirements for admission and visa applications.. please i trust great help to come from here.. thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2016
iamvenomking:
hello, please i seek help and advice, i have been trying to get information about schools in germany and norway that can offer post graduate or masters degree program in geological sciences tutored in english language with a gpa lesser than 2.5 (third class), and also the neccessary requirements for admission and visa applications.. please i trust great help to come from here.. thanks in anticipation
Less than 2.5? Don't waste your time. By the way read up/skim through some pages of part 2 of this thread.

By the way fellas, how does this policy affect your blocked account funding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/forex-cbn-throws-naira-into-open-market/

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2016
jayon1:
You might be in for a hard time if you do not go through the throes of studienkolleg but jump straight to a fully German taught Bsc programme although transfer may be possible if your German is very good but coping is a story for another day. And why must it be TUM? You must be cashed up to live in München? The cost of housing is high and so it affects other things.
frankie2K:
@eke40seven,bros,I'm still patiently waiting for your article on the top 10 cities to study in Germany.pls when will it be ready pls.I can't wait any longer.
Time no dey, but soon.....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

why would anybody pay so huge for a visa he can do by himself... Germany visa is pretty straight forward... not stressful like Canada.
Nobody would even charge up to that amount For Canada in the first place. For wetin na!

Na gimmick these guys de carry come here. All na make you start de tell am every from scratch. We have seen quite a few with that line.

No be only 1.2milla na 6trillion angry

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lyt007: 8:01am On May 25, 2016
Anyone living at Brieselang in Brandenburg? I have an interview there next week. Please help a brother, I want to know how best to get there from Hannover. There seem to be no direct commute. That makes it more expensive. I have checked car pooling websites as well. No one goes there! Suggestions please.

Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 8:04am On May 25, 2016
While pretending this forex madness isn't getting to me....

Arranging my docs for visa interview this morning out of boredom I noticed they've added "Handwritten letter of motivation" as part of interview docs grin.... They are really changing it for us from all angles. WS15/SS16 guys did y'all do same?

*God still pass them sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haywire1: 8:16am On May 25, 2016
Eke40seven:

Less than 2.5? Don't waste your time. By the way read up/skim through some pages of part 2 of this thread.

By the way fellas, how does this policy affect your blocked account funding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/forex-cbn-throws-naira-into-open-market/

We dont understand our CBN governor yet oooo, he's trying to experiment our naira.. Chaiii lets prepare for d worst bro.

#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 9:09am On May 25, 2016
thanks williamso....do you know anyone having his or her msc in any business related course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2016
haywire1:

We dont understand our CBN governor yet oooo, he's trying to experiment our naira.. Chaiii lets prepare for d worst bro.
CBN has been a mess for so long
I remember when Sanusi wanted to print 5k notes, while at the same time was 'encouraging' Cashless economy grin

Emefiele seems dumber thou, especially in 'his' forex policies. He must have a PhD in Trial and Error Economics. CBN appear not to subject their policies to thorough consultation and/or deliberation. They are knee-jerk at best.

Nigeria sha...we seem to always get it wrong in all fronts at the same time. Whether president, Governor or any other position...

Well, for those that believe praying alone will save this country, I think you now get the memo: God has officially signed off on our matter

#FullScaleAusterityisHere

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Intelligentdude(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
zizytd:
Hello bro,when are you looking at starting?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Princesindy: 1:34pm On May 25, 2016
Hello guys, hope you are having a great day? Just a newbie here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.