Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909978 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
SleekAB:

How's that possible when the application deadline is 15th July? Or is it a master's program?

Oga congratulate someone first, if your doubting send me a pm and i will forward the admission letter to your email...BSc smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
pitapromiz:
even in Nigeria you can get a Masters with an HND.

Nigeria dnt do masters with 2.2, 3rd class or pass.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
gabi101:

Bsc bro

ha and i applied for same bsc but i kept getting application preliminary excluded. can i c ur application pls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
xctvhz:
My other question is:
I'm applying for a masters course taught in German. I have no German language proficiency for now. But the Requiement says I can take the course weeks before first semeater after been offered admission. Please guys will this affect my visa?
Secondly, the admission comes with a scholarship of €1000/month, would I need a blocked account or a letter of sponsorship for my visa? Thanks
You get mind o. You cant use few weeks to be grounded enough to study in German.

I see the €1000 spirit sha

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
phemmisky:

@dopeespen and @touchflex and other guys in the house pls since Sunday evening that my application status for fintiba account reads "waiting for verification " I haven't gotten any message till this day ( Tuesday ). And I need the account details for visa interview so as to forge ahead as my school resumes on the 4th of September .

Pls what could be wrong guys

Relax bro.. Did mine on friday evening. Just got verification today and it was successful so yours will come in handy soonest. I didn't even check the site since that time..

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Tinder:

ha and i applied for same bsc but i kept getting application preliminary excluded. can i c ur application pls.

sure!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Nigeria dnt do masters with 2.2, 3rd class or pass.

May be I didn't get you right but am very certain that 2.2 in Nigeria go straight for masters in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:

What's d diploma dey always put as an option in Dia academic requirement?

Dnt restrict ppl's chance to success. He should use Google make hi search.

U heard dat someone asked about using NCE and he was given a good ahead.
If he meets Dia requirements, dnt discourage dem, anything I possible bro. Just anything.

''just saying''?!...please try to have your facts laid down before motivating someone .its not possible. Sawhite is totally right! smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Tinder:

check your mail bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
gabi101:

check your mail bro

ok no lele
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmisky(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Instructor001:

Relax bro.. Did mine on friday evening. Just got verification today and it was successful so yours will come in handy soonest. I didn't even check the site since that time..

Alright , thank you sir . I'm anxiously waiting ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
gabi101:

Oga congratulate someone first, if your doubting send me a pm and i will forward the admission letter to your email...BSc smiley

Congratulations

What course are you going for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Mrbigman1:

What's d diploma dey always put as an option in Dia academic requirement?

Dnt restrict ppl's chance to success. He should use Google make hi search.

U heard dat someone asked about using NCE and he was given a good ahead.
If he meets Dia requirements, dnt discourage dem, anything I possible bro. Just anything.

Bros, dont get this the wrong way Oooo... You are not CORRECT

I also finished my HND from the same school, and for more than 2 years i was mailing ALMOST every school in Germany (and Europe at large, France, Italy etc...) coupled with my constraint of lack of Germany proficiency, None could offer me Msc with my HND (not because of the grade but HND is Diploma, not a degree - Bachelors - as they call it.

I stand to be corrected by the bosses in the house:

OND, CANNOT give you admission in Germany!!!
HND, CANNOT give you masters degree in Germany!!!!
NCE CAN give you what HND can give you but in a slimmer trim of courses.
3rd class can give you Masters in a few schools in Germany (provided you have a POWERFUL motivation letter and depends on the course)

Except proven otherwise, i think one place you can use your HND to get MSc is North Cyprus and Uk (Course depending)

To the Chairman asking the question, DON'T waste your time, Enter Germany and do another Bsc... from there enter MSc... What do you want again?

PS: Everything you want you can get From shop 1 Bakassi Hostel wink (Thank me later) lol

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Jigba:

Congratulations

What course are you going for?

thanks...industrial engineering maintenance and operation but i have had another one i'm still considering.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by safer23(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
adehoye:

If i may ask, what are your reasons? do you have someone that has tried it before? thanks

Don't hang on frail and abstract HOPE...

I graduated from Yabatech also... HND, Estate Management and Valuation

Channel your energy into getting admission into Bsc....

My 2kobo advice!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
phemmisky:

@dopeespen and @touchflex and other guys in the house pls since Sunday evening that my application status for fintiba account reads "waiting for verification " I haven't gotten any message till this day ( Tuesday ). And I need the account details for visa interview so as to forge ahead as my school resumes on the 4th of September .

Oga calm down. You think they'll just give it to you without making sure your documents are authentic? You sent it in on Sunday. It's only Tuesday. Wait till Friday, and then contact them if you haven't heard anything from them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
I guess the demand for student visa is really high at the moment. If I were you I would bombard them with calls and emails until they answer me. That is how I roll. Let them say "this man is disturbing us. Let us just give him a date so he can leave us alone." Works for me everytime. LOL

kingdaveid:
Emailed the embassy on thursday and there was no reply, they told me it will take them five days for my request to be answered.
So i emailed them today and now they are saying that no more booking and am surprised because i emailed them back then. Am just so confused on what to do, does anyone know a contact i can reach to sought the issue out because this is not just cool at all

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Conqs4luv: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
SleekAB:

Yeah... cool. We go meet for there that day. But have you been able to thoroughly fill that application form? Still scrutinising it, there are some areas that are not quite clear to me. Will post questions soon...

Bro, that "means of subsistence" on the application form, have you filled anything there?

Also, there's a required document on the checklist "Biographically old document older than 5 years". Which document can one use in this case?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Mrbigman1,honorableseyi,bro pvibes, Mr Olanrewaju I salute your prompt reply here oo. You are really doing a nice job in answering series of questions. Hallelujah I just get a message from the school applied for now that they have received my documents I sent to them. Today makes it 26 days old that I have sent the documents to them in hamburg. Now it remain the second documents I sent to uniassist too. I sent the two documents through nipost. For the second documents, today makes it 19 days that I sent the documents to them. But uniassist haven't reply me. Well am planning to resend the documents again through DHL courier service. I heard it takes 4-5 working days for it to be delivered to uniassist address. Secondly, I haven't pay the uniassist processing fee. I only applied for two universities which in all it cost 90 Euros. Please I need the enquiries of someone that has been helping the applicant to pay for the uniassist processing fee in germany. Please I need your response here as the deadline for all my application is coming closer. The deadline date is 15th july. Pls I need your reply thanks family.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello house...
I booked an appointment for visa interview this morning and this was the response i got;
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the Consulate General is already booked out until August 17th. We are therefore unable to grant you an appointment date as the processing time of a student visa takes up to at least 5 weeks. You are welcome to reapply for the next semester. Further enquiries concerning your current letter of admission cannot be answered.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos
15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Federal Republic of Nigeria

What do u advise i do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi gurus in the house,

I have enquiries to make one the checklist for visa interview.

1 I used NECO result all through schooling cos my WAEC in ss3 was zero, the only WAEC result i have is the GCE i wrote SS2 got some credits der. Now the checklist requires SSCE result and WAEC scratch card not NECO..... does it mean the NECO cant be accepted? Can I go along with that GCE CERT wt just 4 credits and buy scratch card.

2 Was born 1987 My birth certifiate was issued by NPC in 2004. There is a clause on the checklist that NPC cert may not be accepted if applicant is born after DEC 1992.
(dont really understand that clause)

Pls clarification this will be appreciated.

Shalom

Get a neco scratch card bro. Dey asked for secondary school cert not waec.

Den, tell ur dad or mum to get u an affidavit.
U can even do it urself, but make sure u put the right names and address den u dad sign.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm using my meningitis vaccination form and my old passports. I think that would suffice. Both have my name and DOB on them.

Conqs4luv:

Bro, that "means of subsistence" on the application form, have you filled anything there?

Also, there's a required document on the checklist "Biographically old document older than 5 years". Which document can one use in this case?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Damn. When is your enrollment deadline? Do you have other letters of admission with a later deadline?

Haywhy1987:
Hello house...
I booked an appointment for visa interview this morning and this was the response i got;
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the Consulate General is already booked out until August 17th. We are therefore unable to grant you an appointment date as the processing time of a student visa takes up to at least 5 weeks. You are welcome to reapply for the next semester. Further enquiries concerning your current letter of admission cannot be answered.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Visa Section

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos
15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island, Lagos
Federal Republic of Nigeria

What do u advise i do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Raemond:
Currently filling out the Visa application form, what do I fill in the point that asked for residence permit number and valid through?

References in Germany? What do I input please as I have no relatives in Germany

Intended duration of stay? How about this

It seems i will ignore the sections that asked for information about spouse,children, trade or profession right? Since am single and not working at the moment.

Please those have information or have filled it before should help out. Thanks

U dnt ve a permit in nija, if u stay in acountry an ve permit, pls insert.

How many years is ur course? For duration of stay. Abi u wan tell dem say u no wan come back? Lol

Residence, put the name of ur school, but if u don rent house or dormitory online, put am Dia.

What ever dey ask dats not applicable, ignore

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello,

Please how much did you purchase the waec scratch card?

800 for cafe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nah. The checklist specifically asked for a WAEC scratch card. His concerns are valid.

Mrbigman1:

Get a neco scratch card bro. Dey asked for secondary school cert not waec.

Den, tell ur dad or mum to get u an affidavit.U can even do it urself, but make sure u put the right names and address den u dad sign.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
donkafor:
Please, kindly clarify how to get this sworn declaration of age from family head. If sample copy is available, it will be appreciated.

Go to any court around with ur dad to tell dem u want an affidavit for travel intention, dey ve a template dey will edit den ur dad sign

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
I am yet to get an offer letter from other schools i applied to.
dobeespen:
Damn. When is your enrollment deadline? Do you have other letters of admission with a later deadline?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
phemmisky:

Ukd get today. U should ve gotten already.

It's two working days.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Don't cancel your appointment ooooo.. Appointment date now no easy oooo
dobeespen:

No I haven't. I want to hear from others first,possibly experts.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabi101:

''just saying''?!...please try to have your facts laid down before motivating someone .its not possible. Sawhite is totally right! smiley

Alright.

Seems i'd stop answering question here.

I ve been here since dis page started sometime April last year. Just dat I missed out cos of situations, ppl ve gotten admitted with HDN or its equivalent here. I ve read dem, dey will just advise u apply to what u studied.

Every school ve diff requirement. LLM ve diff requirement from TUM and even in dose schools, diff facilities and department ve diff akademic requirement.

Allow ppl to search and find out demself.
My school TU frieber accepts diploma for my course and might not accept diploma for computer science.
So, dnt use ur own school or course to shut ppl out.

Always use Google, use the option of masters portal, it breaks down school requirements well on d search. Den u go to d school Web and be so sure before u make move.

And I ve seen a 2:1 graduate write a motivation letter here, was insulting his secondary school and uni teachers, calling dem daulard and what ve u just to impress Germans.
How did the person get his 2:1?

See reasons ppl re being rejected?
My motivation letter, I write and send to 3 ppl to read, scrutinize and edit. Ppl who re Dia already. Not u write what u think is right but it's actually wrong.

Mayb am done answering questions here, I have handful of ppl in germany I can still get my infor from sef. It's just dat I dnt like disturbing dem always cos I dnt know Dia schedule dats making me come here to get answers.

Chao
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
safer23:

Bros, dont get this the wrong way Oooo... You are not CORRECT

I also finished my HND from the same school, and for more than 2 years i was mailing ALMOST every school in Germany (and Europe at large, France, Italy etc...) coupled with my constraint of lack of Germany proficiency, None could offer me Msc with my HND (not because of the grade but HND is Diploma, not a degree - Bachelors - as they call it.

I stand to be corrected by the bosses in the house:

OND, CANNOT give you admission in Germany!!!
HND, CANNOT give you masters degree in Germany!!!!
NCE CAN give you what HND can give you but in a slimmer trim of courses.
3rd class can give you Masters in a few schools in Germany (provided you have a POWERFUL motivation letter and depends on the course)

Except proven otherwise, i think one place you can use your HND to get MSc is North Cyprus and Uk (Course depending)

To the Chairman asking the question, DON'T waste your time, Enter Germany and do another Bsc... from there enter MSc... What do you want again?

PS: Everything you want you can get From shop 1 Bakassi Hostel wink (Thank me later) lol

Aii bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.