Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919389 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
dobeespen:
Not to discourage you but Uniassit won't touch you documents until the 5th week, and they won't be done with it till the 6th week. Give or take you'll hear a response from them middle-end of August. And by that point, they would have only proved whether or not you have the necessary documents to apply. They now have to send the documents to the schools, who now take like 2 weeks or longer to get back to you. So you won't have a concrete answer on your admission till September. You'll only be lucky if your enrollment deadline is far.

It is not always like that. As a matter of fact, it will be faster now that the rush hour has passed. You shouldn't have generalised it like that as you must know that, "body dey hot this time around" with the introduction of school fees in some schools which will like spread by winter 2018.
He simply needs a word of hope to hang on to after all the stress and what he has passed through in the hand of NIPOST. Giving up shouldn't be an option yet. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and if they touch my documents and send the documents to the various schools I applied to what will you do hmmmm. I already know that after the deadline of application, it takes 4 weeks for them to process it and send their results of processing via email. Pls and read uniassist very well before you comment on admission issue. So far so good I have been reading your reply but what I see is always negative. Before my first documents reach the school I applied I read the instructions of uniassist often and often. I already know that the admission letter will come out around the middle of august or early august based on documents they receive so far. I even mail them often and often and within 24 hours they reply me back. Well I will pay the uniaSsist processing fee and also update the thread often and often.

Also, your worst enemy today could become your best friend tomorrow and even the helper of your destiny. You can respond without been harsh against him/her for trying to help in his/her own little way. Let the brotherly love continues. There might be time you might even need a response to your question either right or wrong just to know someone cares. If I were you, I will apologise and move on. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by femmoy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
honourableseyi:

Kleve, HS Rhein-Waal

Thank u sir,God bless u sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
ninered:

I'm applying from Nigeria not Cameroon. My Birth Certh is written in French. However Language is not the problem here...
I guess you're Cameroonian so you may not understand what I mean by WAEC scratch card & National Population Commission.
I didn't do A levels, I got admission directly with Olevels here in Nigeria after I finished Form 5 in Cameroon. I have an LLB bideaway. So I'm apply with my degree not A levels for masters.
Pls read my post again. I was talking about check list for Student Visa @ German Embassy Nigeria and not Camer Thanks though for the reply and Goodluck in your journey

Use affidavit. You can get it at Ikeja high court; it is very easy to get. This name looks familiar though. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
acedboss:

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? What is your problem? Ever since you got on this thread, you've been spewing meaningless BS on a daily! So just because she expressed an opinion which you found to be unpalatable, you had to cast aspersions on her in 3 posts! what kind of bitter human being are you? I've been ignoring your childishness for so long on this thread but I reckon someone has to put you on a leash and I might as well do it, because why not??

Everyone who has tried to advise and assist you since you started posting on this thread has been met with one form of shade/ sarcastic riposte or the other from you, If you know so much then you don't need to seek the opinion of others on a public platform! If your opinion is the only thing you like to hear, you might as well talk into a mirror all day long. I recall people tried to advise you to not use NIPOST due to the proximity of your application deadline but you shaded every one of them and went ahead to use it because 'My Case is different' and 'Olowogbogboro got my back' , now you're here ranting about your documents not getting delivered with the deadline fast approaching. I also recall you supporting the other feeble minded fellow who came here to spew trash about someone who tried to help him pay uni-assist fees, now you're looking for someone to pay for you. The pissed off part of me would say I hope you don't find anyone to help you pay, but I won't say that; I hope you find someone who is kind and patient enough to handle your immaturity and help you regardless. You need to stop being an ass and in the words of Kendrick Lamar, I advise you to "Sit down!!!, B***h Be Humble!!!"

N.B: Get an English language tutor, you really need one going by your posts here, don't come and join the gang of Nigerians who make 'Oyibo' people wonder if English is really Nigeria's Lingua franca.
am not moved with what you type. Well am humble but when things are not going the way it should goes I will have to speak out on it. When I sent the earlier documents in the beginning of last month I have to ask for advice from experience people and various people advice me on advantage and disadvantage of it. And I yield to their advice. But in all I give thanks to Alagbadina that bail me out on it. The school I sent the first documents mail me yesterday that they have received the documents I sent to them through Nipost. At least nipost show themselves strong by sending it in 26 days. They show themselves positively. But it just that their service is slow. Even the second documents I sent to uniassist via Nipost will be deliver to them this week also. What I just notice about life is that one should exercise patience. You said in your reply that am begging for money. Funny dude. Did I beg money from you niii. Since I join nairaland I never beg money from anybody. Am satisfied with what I have. I am contented with what I have and I thank
acedboss:

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? What is your problem? Ever since you got on this thread, you've been spewing meaningless BS on a daily! So just because she expressed an opinion which you found to be unpalatable, you had to cast aspersions on her in 3 posts! what kind of bitter human being are you? I've been ignoring your childishness for so long on this thread but I reckon someone has to put you on a leash and I might as well do it, because why not??

Everyone who has tried to advise and assist you since you started posting on this thread has been met with one form of shade/ sarcastic riposte or the other from you, If you know so much then you don't need to seek the opinion of others on a public platform! If your opinion is the only thing you like to hear, you might as well talk into a mirror all day long. I recall people tried to advise you to not use NIPOST due to the proximity of your application deadline but you shaded every one of them and went ahead to use it because 'My Case is different' and 'Olowogbogboro got my back' , now you're here ranting about your documents not getting delivered with the deadline fast approaching. I also recall you supporting the other feeble minded fellow who came here to spew trash about someone who tried to help him pay uni-assist fees, now you're looking for someone to pay for you. The pissed off part of me would say I hope you don't find anyone to help you pay, but I won't say that; I hope you find someone who is kind and patient enough to handle your immaturity and help you regardless. You need to stop being an ass and in the words of Kendrick Lamar, I advise you to "Sit down!!!, B***h Be Humble!!!"

N.B: Get an English language tutor, you really need one going by your posts here, don't come and join the gang of Nigerians who make 'Oyibo' people wonder if English is really Nigeria's Lingua franca.
am not moved with what you type. Well am humble but when things are not going the way it should goes I will have to speak out on it. When I sent the earlier documents in the beginning of last month I have to ask for advice from experience people and various people advice me on advantage and disadvantage of it. And I yield to their advice. But in all I give thanks to Alagbadina that bail me out on it. The school I sent the first documents mail me yesterday that they have received the documents I sent to them through Nipost. At least nipost show themselves strong by sending it in 26 days. They show themselves positively. But it just that their service is slow. Even the second documents will be deliver to uniassist before this week runs out via nipost. You said in your post that am begging money from people. You are very funny as seyi law. Ever since I join nairaland I never beg any money from any body. Am contented with what I have. I thank God for his provision and favour. Am not moved with what you type here at all.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
acedboss:

You don't have to throw stones and hide your hands tho. Oxymoronically, however, Going by the analogy of the post you endorsed you have actually succeeded in exhibiting the same behaviour you tried to condemn by typing the bolded above. I won't join issues with you tho, Peace be with you and everyone who deserves peace.

Okay. So? undecided

Oga, I have the right to decide what to like and what to hate. I didn't like your reply and so didn't like it nor quote you. I really loved the mature response from Honourableseyi which indeed have proven to be wise and I have no doubt that he's representing Nigerians well in Germany.
I really needed to avoid quoting you cos that was not necessary. You need that peace right now!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks
Mrbigman1:

800 for cafe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Linkzy:

Okay. So? undecided

Oga, I have the right to decide what to like and what to hate. I didn't like your reply and so didn't like it nor quote you. I really loved the mature response from Honourableseyi which indeed have proven to be wise and I have no doubt that he's representing Nigerians well in Germany.
I really needed to avoid quoting you cos that was not necessary. You need that peace right now!

My riposte obviously flew over your head. Like I said, I won't join issues with and allow this drag any further. Keep it moving Ma'am. Peace

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello,

Thank you.

If you don't mind and if I may ask you, what was the reason for your first denial? And how can one avoid it?

Cheers

makinzwurld:
I got it 500 naira in PH where I live...but that was in 2015 when I was first denied a visa at the embassy. It wasn't used then but was returned back to me. I simply used it again since it doesn't expire. It shouldn't be more than A thousand bucks now, max.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
People still dey vex during this era. When am busy looking for 8720euros to deposit. issorite.

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
acedboss:

My riposte obviously flew over your head. [/b]*Like I said, I won't join issues with and allow this drag any further*[b]. Keep it moving Ma'am. Peace

Yes of course! You shouldn't cos there's absolutely no need to. Peace!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
honourableseyi:

Also, your worst enemy today could become your best friend tomorrow and even the helper of your destiny. You can respond without been harsh against him/her for trying to help in his/her own little way. Let the brotherly love continues. There might be time you might even need a response to your question either right or wrong just to know someone cares. If I were you, I will apologise and move on. Shalom
well honorableseyi you have always reply me well here. Thanks for your response here. I always call nairaland as family here cos a lot of Nigerians have benefit much from nairaland. Even it helps me today when I sent the second documents to uniassist via DHL. Not knowing a lot of experience people have said about asking student discount rate. I will have pay huge amount but met the officer on ground and I ask her the discount rate for students. I thank the family again for prompt response on DHL fee too thanks bro seyi. You have been a blessing to us here. You have been kind and great. How I wish I should meet you one on one. Thanks bro keep on the good work.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Instructor001:
People still dey vex during this era. When am busy looking for 8720euros to deposit. issorite.
I pray the Lord will provide for your needs. Alagbadaina will show himself great to you. The Lord that shows mercy will have mercy on you. All the best ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=58128471]I pray the Lord will provide for your needs. Alagbadaina will show himself great to you. The Lord that shows mercy will have mercy on you. All the best ooo. [/quote

AMEN IJN.

God bless you real good for this wonderful prayer. I really do appreciate. I pray we all have a wonderful testimony on this thread soonest.

Once again God bless you "expect positive decision soonest by his grace" and to other members of the thread, we will all accomplish our mission by his grace.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hrmdesk: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
hello every one, please I need advice on what to do. University of Freiburg sent me scan copy of my official admission letter and said I can use it for visa application. Please, what am I suppose to do next? Please, i need detail advise. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
honourableseyi:

Use affidavit. You can get it at Ikeja high court; it is very easy to get. This name looks familiar though. Shalom
Ok I'll go with the Affidavit incase my Birth Cert gets reject. I'm not sure you know me but I know you from a distance. If I'm right you're a friend to a friend of mine based in Berlin. I also linked a friend to you who needed euros for school stuff. I could have said more but I like hiding behind my keyboard. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ritzyvic1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ acedboss, Johnnyessence and Linkzy, I appeal to you all to sheath your swords in the spirit of brotherhood and comradeship. You know communication process is never hundred percent efficient. Sometimes, we inadvertently convey the wrong information implicitly. So let's face what we are here for which is updating each other with relevant information and giving similar assistance.

Meanwhile, can someone please clarify me on this issue :
The checklist for student visa stated WAEC certificate but, I haven't gotten my original WAEC certificate because of some issues in my sec. school. It's the statement of results and computer printout that I have been using since then. Will such be acceptable to the embassy?
Who else is or has been in the same situation
How did you go about it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nah wow oo shocked
I woke up this morning to my neighbor & his wife quarrelling, @ work a small joke almost caused fight in my office now in this forum una done the shout upandan behind smart phone
Abeg is today World Quarrelling Day?
Anyways I've been laughing since the past 3 pages and I know I'm not the only one coz I've been seeing different monikers viewing this page with anonymous guests coming & going.
Well its none of my business but what I'm trying to say is there's too much salt in this my Egusi soup grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
mail the embassy about this but i actually believe it will surfice since you will be.going along with Weac scratch card. because some people i spoke with said there scratch.cards.were returned unused probably because they presented original cert.
ritzyvic1:
@ acedboss, Johnnyessence and Linkzy, I appeal to you all to sheath your swords in the spirit of brotherhood and comradeship. You know communication process is never hundred percent efficient. Sometimes, we inadvertently convey the wrong information implicitly. So let's face what we are here for which is updating each other with relevant information and giving similar assistance.

Meanwhile, can someone please clarify me on this issue :
The checklist for student visa stated WAEC certificate but, I haven't gotten my original WAEC certificate because of some issues in my sec. school. It's the statement of results and computer printout that I have been using since then. Will such be acceptable to the embassy?
Who else is or has been in the same situation
How did you go about it

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SleekAB: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
gabi101:

check your email,you'll see a message from me smiley

Hi gabi...

You can reach me directly at sleekab@yahoo.co.uk. Couldn't access your message.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lumyehiteryur(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi house please give clarification on NECO issues oooo
Has anyone done there interview successfully wt NECO scratch card?

lumyehiteryur:
Hi gurus in the house,

I have enquiries to make one the checklist for visa interview.

1 I used NECO result all through schooling cos my WAEC in ss3 was zero, the only WAEC result i have is the GCE i wrote SS2 got some credits der. Now the checklist requires SSCE result and WAEC scratch card not NECO..... does it mean the NECO cant be accepted? Can I go along with that GCE CERT wt just 4 credits and buy scratch card.

2 Was born 1987 My birth certifiate was issued by NPC in 2004. There is a clause on the checklist that NPC cert may not be accepted if applicant is born after DEC 1992.
(dont really understand that clause)
B

Pls clarification this will be appreciated.

Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
SleekAB:

Hi gabi...

You can reach me directly at sleekab@yahoo.co.uk. Couldn't access your message.

alright! smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
tybian:

I haven't certified any docs though i have all requirements except for the Official transcript which comes from school and might take time... The prerequisites for both mech n process engineering Msc keep stating 'Bsc Mech and pass credit in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, physics, chemical ' that is what got me confused....

Is there any testimony you know where someone got admitted to Msc program different from their Bsc course? Thanks
yes but send a mail to the schoold first that the way to go bro you might be lucky
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
GermanDreamer:
lady/bro I commend you for your posts so far but you should be considerable and thoughtful otherwise when responding to posts especially for uni-assist.I am also an admission seeker/''awaitee'' like you. UNI.ASSIST responded me exactly in the 4th-week ending, just another day to click on the start of 5th-week. I know someone that uni-assist concluded and forwarded her application in just 2-weeks of applying and I still see people who applied same day but their application are in the 5TH week now and was due to improper certification of Transcript/documents, no signatures/dates on the uni-assist form(s) or missing documents that got the processing delayed to be concluded at that moment.

someone who wants to apply for M.sc via uni.assist and deadline is July 15th can easily do so if only the person has his/her official transcript not student copy(not for official use stamped) at hand already, other requirements are moi-moi.(copy of passport, cv, SOP, waec/neco, reference letter(s), IELTS/letter from school for english language proof, proof of employment depending on schools and program). if such person has these documents at disposal, notarize them or certify at High court depending on the type the school demands, with DHL courier service (Max.3DAYS) and get someone to pay application fee by Friday, latest in 4days uni-assist receives the payment before 15th, tell me why won't the person meet up and if lucky that enrollment deadline is 31st of October then visa application is possible too.
i dont uderstand what ýou mean by not student copy does it mean uniassist does not acept certified student copy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nna ehn!!...my brother...the thing tire me ooo...d head suppose dey calculate now and not quarel...
Make dem quarel finish com begin dey find money to deposit for blocked account...
Make i enter street dey find my money dey go joor
Instructor001:

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
lumyehiteryur:
Hi house please give clarification on NECO issues oooo
Has anyone done there interview successfully wt NECO scratch card?

Yes. I did.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
hrmdesk:
hello every one, please I need advice on what to do. University of Freiburg sent me scan copy of my official admission letter and said I can use it for visa application. Please, what am I suppose to do next? Please, i need detail advise. Thanks
Hi, the next thing is to open a blocked account, you can use Finitiba bank in order to save time. When you've received your blocked account details, scan your admission letter, the blocked account opening slip or sponsorship letter (depending on the one you're using) to the embassy so as to be given a date for your visa interview.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Haywhy1987:
Nna ehn!!...my brother...the thing tire me ooo...d head suppose dey calculate now and not quarel...
Make dem quarel finish com begin dey find money to deposit for blocked account...
Make i enter street dey find my money dey go joor

That is the koko right now. we need to move forward

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lequatee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
17th Aug. let the countdown begin!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks for all your useful insights everyone.

I applied to 5 schools, I got rejected by two in May. Finally I got a notification of acceptance today from one - University of Potsdam, MSc Toxicology. Hopefully the last two will reply within this month.

Just to encourage anyone who has been getting rejection letters, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oversworld: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2017
@honourableseyi

Hello great people of this forum,

Sorry if i ask what have been discussed here before now. I want a clearification on this, I have observe that most people option for block account as soon as they receive their admission letter. Is sponsorship letter from someone who reside in Germany �� Have same advantage with block account in line to meet the proof of fund requirement.

Secondly, Must the person that is to send you a sponsorship letter relate to you.

Also, How much will this person earn or have in his/her bank account to be eligible to sponsor someone.

Furthermore, What will be his/her status in Germany ��in terms of being either a temporary resident or permanent resident to be able to sponsor someone.

Finally, what will the sponsor in Germany �� Need to do to send the letter across to me. He doesn't no anything about this sponsorship of thing, what ever response I get here is what I will communicate to him.
I look forward to your quick response on this concern.

Thank You in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboro1: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Zodka:
Thanks for all your useful insights everyone.

I applied to 5 schools, I got rejected by two in May. Finally I got a notification of acceptance today from one - University of Potsdam, MSc Toxicology. Hopefully the last two will reply within this month.

Just to encourage anyone who has been getting rejection letters, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Congrats ones again , please if I may ask what do you study in your bsc and your Nigeria cgpa , because I study fisheries with cgpa of 2.77 and will be applying for the same course In winter or summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.