Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger (699 Views)

Blogger Is Down! / Four Vital Reasons Why Blogger Is Better Than Wordpress / Tobi Ayeni – 500 Words On Nigeria’s Best Female Tech Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger by thatsmartgirl(f): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Today is a special day to a Nigeria known tech blogger, Jide Ogunsanya. I'm yet to receive photos of the bride. I follow him well on facebook and the only pictures I was able to get are the ones for the groom. More photos later!

Question: When is my boss, Linda Ikeji getting married?
I knew Jide for about 3years, he thought me basic stuffs on blogging before I was able to come up with Zainabsblog.com of recent.
Is there any blogger in Nigeria that doesnt know JIDETHEBLOGGER?
SOURCE:http://www.zainabsblog.com/2016/04/pupolar-tech-blogger-is-tying-knot-today.html

1 Like

Re: Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger by yomalex(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yes that's the man Jidetheblogger on Nairaland wish you a blissful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger by orbitame2011: 5:06am On Apr 17, 2016
He's has really been of help to many Bloggers. Congrats!!!

Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory

http://allblogsdirectory.com

1 Like

Re: Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
thanks thatsmartgirl yomalex and orbitame2011

God bless you loads

3 Likes

Re: Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Hey just if you see My post…………just want to say Congratulations Proudly brownmozilawebstech Umuahia

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Grow A Facebook Group / I Need The Assistant Of Web Gurus / Glo Blazing Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.