Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Citizen's Alert- Obada Oko- Adigbe Road Bridge, A Disaster In Waiting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizen's Alert- Obada Oko- Adigbe Road Bridge, A Disaster In Waiting (426 Views)

See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For / Fashola Inspects Rehbilitation Of Lagos Ring Road Bridge & 3rd Mainland Bridge / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citizen's Alert- Obada Oko- Adigbe Road Bridge, A Disaster In Waiting by alrasi: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
A fe months ago, a white contractor was seen on site trying to effect what we hoped was repairs/maintenance. To the surprise of passersby, the contractor left without carrying out any repairs. As I write, the mouth of the bridge has been considerably exposed by the agents of nature, posing great risk to motorists. Drivers passing through this route late at night stand a risk of falling into this ditch. Going forward, the rains are around the corner, the bridge mouth will be further exposed and the risk of having the bridge collapse posing grave dangers to life, properties and likelihood.
It is my believe that something can still be done to salvage the situation.
The attention of the Ogun State government is hereby called to this impending disaster.
I hereby attach a couple of picture along with this

(1) (Reply)

North Is Suffering,your 2016 Budget Shortchanged Region–northern Elder To Buhari / Fayose: Opposition Or Distraction? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.