Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber (628 Views)

My Day Light Robbery Experience With Smile Network!!! / Robber Shot Dead After Attempting A Day Light Robbery(graphic) / US Army Veteran, Chuks Okebata Assassinated In Broad Day Light In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber by KLMN: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
DAY LIGHT ROBBERY: DSTV A DALIGHT RUBBER
My DSTV has been dormant for some months, because I switched over to other Network; I then got calls, sms and mail from DSTV last Month that I should renew my DSTV and get the following Month free of charge. I renewed it on 14th last Month because of the promise and also because they said we can now watch Sport channels on Compact bouque. I also made call to them (DSTV) before I made the payment, so as to confirm the authencity and availability of the promo.

To my surprise, after a Month, that was Thursday, 14th of the this Month, I discovered the my subscription has expired. They later promised me 48 hours for it to be resolved, after I placed calls to them for complaints.

After the 48hours, I called them again, when the issue has not been resolved, they were saying that who called me, when was I called, and that the person that I called could not resolve it because, i did not supply him the complete information, of which they did not call me to ask for. They knew how to call me to renew my subscription, but don't know how to call me back to resolve my problem.

However, Nigerians, it is high time busted the bobs and sheet of this Multichoice people and stop them from exhausting Nigerians. They should be able to have toll free lines where you can call and not pay. You will pay them for service and also pay them for activating the service for you after payment, and then pay them again for resolving issues associated with the services for which you have paid for.

Nigerians, you should be careful with these people call Multichoice, DSTV and GOTV. She is just nothing but Thief.

There are other PAy TV in the country that are doing well now. For the months I did not pay for their service, I did not once miss them at all.

There is StarTimes Satelite TV, there is also ActV and so on.

Please, stop patronizing DSTV.

Is there anybody in the house again that has experienced this? Please report.

CC
Re: Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber by Bisjosh(f): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ok undecided
Re: Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber by victor2008(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
DHahaha brother u follow mugun can't shout o;
Re: Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber by Vomm: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
You to like awoof too much! Awoof dey tear pocket oooo.
The one month sub u did, was it interruped at any time? I guess no cos u didn't state it in ur complaint!

A lot of people are enjoying their services with no complain.
Instead of calling them why not visit their office to get ur complaint resolved
BTW, e be like say na starime u dey work now?
Re: Day Light Robbery: Dstv A Dalight Rubber by ibkgab001: 1:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Burst them kee ... How many people from your village get shares with them

(1) (Reply)

How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate / Fake Drugs: Economics Graduate Bags Five Years Imprisonment / Must Read: A Story Of A Man Called Shina Rambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.