Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate (630 Views)

Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car / Prisoner Awaiting Trial Dies In Edo Prison (Photo) / Mastermind Of Abakaliki Jail Break, Awaiting Trial Since 2007- Prisons Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate by Lawalemi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
My generator technician was arrested and he is currently remanded in a Nigerian prison. His charge borders on impersonation as he was nabbed wearing a military uniform albeit a tattered one.
His major undoing was illiteracy and his quest to make ends meet outside his dwindling business. To a large extent, I can affirm that he was ignorant of the consequence(s) of his action. His misbehavior might have emanated from his pseudo military activities under the Man O War club.
While he has pleaded guilty already, the prison authority claimed that they have no resources particularly in vehicular form to convey him and other awaiting trial inmates to court. The prison is about 100KM away from court.
With more that seven (7) months in prison, I need candid advise on how we can get this boy out.
I've visited him in prison and his condition is currently critical. The lawyer has given up
Re: How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate by Olomubj: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Which of the prisons is he.let me knw if is in Lagos ,most especial if it is in ikoyi whatsap me on 07033346737.let me see what i can do about it

1 Like

Re: How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate by Lawalemi(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Olomubj:
Which of the prisons is he.let me knw if is in Lagos ,most especial if it is in ikoyi whatsap me on 07033346737.let me see what i can do about it
He is in Oba Prison at Abeokuta
Re: How To Assist Awaiting Trial Inmate by Lawalemi(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
To God be the glory. My young man has been released after 8 months of incaceration.

Verdict: Discharged and acquitted

Basis: No complainant, no accuser!

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Five Babies For N5m From Child Dealer In Port Harcourt – 60-year-old Wo / Cbn Currency Scam Victims Cry Out:"give Us Bail And Speedy Trial / Isis Leader Abu Waheed ‘killed In Iraq In Airstrike’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.