Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku (24539 Views)

Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Flets: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by blaquemyc: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
thier fight thier business, all i need is fuel, light and yam to chop
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by wengerjay(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
You can watch all the football matches on your dstv irrespective of the amount paid for subscription.
It's only for a week courtesy of Multichoice.
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by henryhemon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Goddex:
[size=14pt]What a confused government?

Obviously, the worst government since independence
[/size]

Better than the circus headed by the drunkard called gej. Now go n hang yourself.
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by 989900: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
easyfem:
Atiku will never b a precident ijn

Amen! #sarakiisalearner

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by bedspread: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME! IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN NOW, IT WOULD HAPPEN LATER! WHAT I KNOW IS IT MUST HAPPEN
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by bams2999(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
APC is one party, one people, one destining, one mission, never divide
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Deen77: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Alhaji Ahmed you said committed members?

I remembered APC primary in Lagos, Atiku failed to step down for Buhari.

I doubt if Atiku can forgive Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Babacele: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

Atiku Abegi defect Kia Kia , no kon form distraction for bubu!! lipsrsealed
maybe he kuku wan nail im political coffin patapata ...wt him buried inside.....we d wait.
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by openmine(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
tayebest:
I dont take all this PDP goons serious anymore na... They can waste their salary to give us lie chop undecided undecided
Did you not read where he said it was some power-hungry APC members that were responsible for causing disaffection between atiku and buhari?? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2016
wengerjay:
You can watch all the football matches on your dstv irrespective of the amount paid for subscription.
It's only for a week courtesy of Multichoice.

Abeg, you get fuel cry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Pidggin(f): 2:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Newbiee: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
What I know, Atiku must contest for president in 2015 whether in APC, PDP or any other party.
#iremainwithbuhari
Re: APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku by Zieristclair(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Goddex:

[/size]
you lie and you know it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Killed 40 Nigerian Soldiers, Islamic State Claims / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Sad, We’ve Lost Brave Men,’ Buhari Grieves Over Soldiers Killed In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.