Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique (1627 Views)

Davido Spends #8.3 Million On Just 14 Items A Boutique / Dej loaf braless photos leaks online!!Check them out / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by kay29000(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Checkout this picture of Nigerian record producer, Del B (Ayodele Basel), and American female rapper, Dej Loaf in a boutique. Naija artists doing international things. I wonder what Del B is doing in a female boutique though. For those that don't know, Del B produced hit songs like D Banj's Why Me, KCee's Limpopo, and Wizkid's On top Your Matter.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2016/04/pic-del-b-and-def-loaf-at-event.html

Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Checkout more pictures of Nigerian celebrities here- http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by ClassCaptain(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op . Delb didnt produced why me..don jazzy produced why me and delb mixed and mastered it..

Np -try me
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by kay29000(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Op . Delb didnt produced why me..don jazzy produced why me and delb mixed and mastered it..

Np -try me

Nope. It is the other way round. Don Jazzy mastered it...Del B produced the song...made the beat and all.
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by ClassCaptain(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
kay29000:

Nope. It is the other way round. Don Jazzy mastered it...Del B produced the song...made the beat and all.

sorry boss. I personally asked donjazzy on twitter and he stated categorically that he produced it..

Delb never made a fuss about the tweet
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
big boiz
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by iykekelvins(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
cool
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by daviddagreat: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
del B toh badh
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by kay29000(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
ClassCaptain:

sorry boss. I personally asked donjazzy on twitter and he stated categorically that he produced it..

Delb never made a fuss about the tweet

You expect him to tell the whole world that he didn't produce one of d banj's biggest songs? Del B didn't have a problem with it cos he was a nobody when that song dropped, and he was paid handsomely to be in the background and let don jazzy take all the shine.
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by hatux: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
These two men fighting above me Ehn..
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by ivyT(f): 3:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Mehn,i just love me some dejLoaf..#SheDope
Re: Pic: Del B And Def Loaf In A Boutique by OKorowanta: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
Who kon be dat craze geh wey wear tiatia jeans for di background?
Uselu calling her name already. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home / PHOTOS: Nigeria Gay Bisi Alimi Hangs Out With Neyo And Jaden Smith / Which Celebrity Will U Like To Fuccck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.