Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home (1651 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic / Adorable Photo Of Anna Banna And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 15, 2016
Check out the new photos Flavour's second babymama Anna Ebiere shared today after she visited her baby daddy at his home. Anna questioned why she won't be happy in her captions for the pics when she has every reason to be happy.

Looks like she's beaten Flavour's first babymama Sandra Okagbue to finally become Flavour's ugegbe.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-new-photos-of-anna-ebiere-at-her.html

Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by MilesLamar(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2016
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Pixie's cat, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the rats that live in my neighbourhood for crossing busy roads and dodging all manner of vehicles because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people I would like to thank; the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2016
Is babymama a degree?

1 Like

Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Yuneehk(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
MilesLamar:
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Pixie's cat, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the rats that live in my neighbourhood for crossing busy roads and dodging all manner of vehicles because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people I would like to thank; the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
This epistle for just sorsor FTC.. Issoryt
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Edybleketara: 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

Its an achievement na. Dont u know a lot of nairalanders dont hav jobs?
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by MilesLamar(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:

hmmm fine gal with small respect
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Yuneehk(f): 10:30pm On May 15, 2016
Edybleketara:
Its an achievement na. Dont u know a lot of nairalanders dont hav jobs?
Now that's harsh grin
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Afrok(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2016
Chai... I hope they didn't rehearse any track that'll lead to the release of another album kiss
Only people with dirty minds go understand me...

#walks away singing YOUR WAIST IS 34 AND YOU ARE 24# cool
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Edybleketara: 11:02pm On May 15, 2016
Yuneehk:
Now that's harsh grin
Lol.. Hope ur not guilty
Re: See New Photos Of Anna Ebiere At Her Baby Daddy Flavour's Home by Nobody: 2:17am On May 16, 2016
So Who she epp angry

(1) (Reply)

Comedian 'I Go Save' Loses Dad - Photo / Photos: Solidstar Shows Off His Cute Baby Mama And Adorable Son. / Amber Rose Opens Up About Her Former Career As A Stripper Named Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.