Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Beware Of This Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Thief (2254 Views)

Wanted... A Handsome Reward Awaits Whoever Finds This Thief. / This Thief Was Caught In My Neigbourhood This Morning (video) / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Thief by Lily4star(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well, I don't know where to post this cos I just got scammed by a guy here on Nl who placed an advert that he sells data, I just believed it and saved up his number on my phone as my real data with just the mindset he was real and his data looked cheap. I took some screenshots so other Nairalanders don't fall prey to this thief. I even went as far as telling a friend of mine about it and was going to even sub for 5 gig for 2k.

After sending him an airtime of 1k for 4gig, the fool blocked me when I kept asking my data, only for my friend to get his number from me to find out he really blocked me pretending to want to get data too a debit just when he noticed she already knew he is a scam, he blocked her too.

Here are screenshots, so be careful of this thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief by favourmic(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Maradona bus you Don enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief by Lily4star(f): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
He blocked me afterwards, and my friend tried testing the waters to see if the fool was real or not, and he blocked her too

Re: Beware Of This Thief by Lily4star(f): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
He blocked her after that, just so you guys be aware, thieves everywhere
Re: Beware Of This Thief by shortgun(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
You actually believed you can buy 4gig for 1,000.?
you need brain resetting!
No, brain surgery
No, brain replacement

it's people like you that keep these scammers in business.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief by shortgun(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
post his number and link his ad here

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thief by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
sharp guy grin
Re: Beware Of This Thief by goodmorning40: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is a very cheap scam naa, how can u buy 4g for 1k haba are u dreaming
Re: Beware Of This Thief by uckennety(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
We know Him already!he is a mod!dts info-center!scammed me too #1200

Re: Beware Of This Thief by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
If you were using etisalat I would have hooked you up with one dude that is legit,he sells 15gb for 3k monthly.i have used him like 5x and he has never disappointed me,surprisingly he's a NLder too.
Re: Beware Of This Thief by Lily4star(f): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2017
justscorchone:
If you were using etisalat I would have hooked you up with one dude that is legit,he sells 15gb for 3k monthly.i have used him like 5x and he has never disappointed me,surprisingly he's a NLder too.

Thank you but I don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thief by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Thank you but I don't

Yea I was skeptical at first just like you are now,but the good thing is he loads the data before you pay.
Re: Beware Of This Thief by Lily4star(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
justscorchone:

Yea I was skeptical at first just like you are now,but the good thing is he loads the data before you pay.

There's no need, I buy directly from my network provider now, Good morning and thanks once more

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thief by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
My sister, they are everywhere. Some dey use anoda services take dey scam people self

And is it the person's number that starts with 0816.... I wanted to compare with someone that use to constantly advertise here on NL
Re: Beware Of This Thief by isacolukay(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
justscorchone:

How many gig for 1k?
Re: Beware Of This Thief by columbus007(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2017
I sabi the fool,he's so hungry a penny eater,i knew how fake he was,dirty mindset,now Op,what made you so much believe he was real? Don't purchase call unit or data whatever from vendors,use your quick teller.
Re: Beware Of This Thief by ScamBursters: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
hahahhahaha...scammers everywhere. See this one too...

https://www.nairaland.com/3769839/scammer-runs-ponzi-scheme-bursted#56034044
Re: Beware Of This Thief by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
isacolukay:

How many gig for 1k?

It doesn't work anymore,if it does comes back on I will ask him.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Hot 16-year-old Boy R*pes 3 Primary School Girls (photos) / Meet The 100 Years Oldest Prisoner In Nigeria, Enugu Prison (Photo) / How 7 Men Gang-raped Girl, 14, During Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.