Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) (45189 Views)

Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by henrydadon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mtn warming their heart toward ambode
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Leeeekeeee: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Scholes007:
@ Leeeekeeee
you give them (MTN) any moni?

Yes!!! The fine money wey we give them hold..
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Ewatomi26(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
A good thing from MTN...
But this ought to be done in every state in Nigeria, because in every state, there are security issues and also MTN users...
MTN please take note
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by lalo128: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
I am fighting fulani herdsmen i will comment later.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by lalo128: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
grin
Hagm0nd:
Lwkmd u made my day...

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by McXponent(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Despite d fines dem pay... At least dey don try 4 Naija.. How many vehicles glo wey be our own don give?

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by osile2012: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Lets Learn to Appreciate. Atleast They gave something. The provided jobs for thousands of Nigerians. I know alot of people who saw themselves through school, bought cars, got married by simply doing GSM call business. Lets not forget so soon.

Nice one MTN
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by DMerciful(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice one MTN. smiley

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by rman: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians are so biased and follow the trend it is appalling.

This is just CSR from MTN and majority are still complaining .

You support corrupt politicians that steal the commonwealth but crucify a private company that has given so much to the society.

Google MTN foundation to learn more about how they impact the lives of people and communities around you.

It is a little bit disappointing when we just criticize because of some enshrined biased opinion.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Scholes007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Yes!!! The fine money wey we give them hold..
huhuhu fine moni grin grin. So you follow dey look for easy way out. Anyway that find was too exorbitant. It is one of the most shameful history of nigeria
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Nelsizzy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
holluwai:
They donated 10? Can they donate 1000?

Rubbish
How many has Airtel or Etisalat donated? You shouldnt forget that this same organisation runs a scholarship program too. Abeg give credit when it is due

3 Likes

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by BJIZZY(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na now I count am with eyes sef, just 10. They nw snapped it n made d story look like it's a lot of cars.
holluwai:
They donated 10? Can they donate 1000?

Rubbish
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by dacovajnr: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ogbeni go pay your fine oooo! We no want bribe undecided
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
VocalWalls:
Mtn has done a lot for Nigerians, more than those who try to crucify them.

Let's not forget they are here to make money, yet they empower Nigerians in several ways.

My only problem is the psiphon, they're probably punishing us for supporting NCC. Abeg they should open it and empower us.
Oga make i hear word abeg, which one be empower. They have explioted nigerians, they have made and are making billions from nigerians. They give scholarships to only science and technology students who can in return help their company. Am yet to see where they have given and not collected.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by gentle007(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Bribe grin
U well?
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
good for dem....na our tax
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Blackkie: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
They would have served Nigerians better by donating a tracking system to catch kidnappers and yahoo boys.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Frabidel(f): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmmmn...instead of them to be giving us cheap data bundle...mtchew!
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by VocalWalls: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Oga make i hear word abeg, which one be empower. They have explioted nigerians, they have made and are making billions from nigerians. They give scholarships to only science and technology students who can in return help their company. Am yet to see where they have given and not collected.

MTN is a business, not a charity organization.

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by rman: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Myopic reasoning of the highest level.

He who educates empowers and the same Nigerians they give scholarships now may return to run the company better. Isn't that a win win situation for company and country?

Abi until they crash and have nothing to offer before u are Happy?
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone never ever get to see these fancy vehicles doing any patrolling in Lagos state... At all. Until somehow the headlights have been eaten by some starving stray animals?
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by iyerikan12: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
why Lagos not Maiduguri?
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Jack972: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Car's that we turn to scrap after 6 months, Nigeria lack maintenance...
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Dejitops: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok but it should be extended to other states they operate
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by calabardick(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Naija, home of witches where nothing good can be appreciated, no wonder why the devil punish you always with evil leaders.
Maggots!
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by YouthAdvocator: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerian Policemen need patrol vans made of Iron,all these shiny white ones will soon start looking like they escaped a bomb blast in the next 3 months max in the hands of the policemen.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by tottinova: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2016
chimere66:
In an effort to boost security in the state, MTN Foundation (MTNF), the Corporate Social Investment arm of MTN Nigeria, has donated 10 security patrol vehicles to the Lagos State Government.

The donation is in line with MTN’s commitment, to complement the objective of state governments across the country to secure lives and properties.

His Excellency, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, while receiving the patrol vehicles on behalf of the Lagos State Security Trust Fund (LSTF) thanked the Foundation for the gesture, stating that a safer Lagos is a more productive Lagos.

MTN, through its foundation has so far donated over 185 fully equipped security patrol vehicles to 30 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Above are pictures from the handover ceremony.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/tn-foundation-partners-with-lagos-state.html

See serious boycotting undecided undecided

Now, what would they possibly need
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by laribari(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2016
Eebrahym:
Nonsense. Abeg make dem reduce their tariff across board and improve on their customer services.

Who is fooling who shocked

Dem don fool Ambode o!
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Donreiy: 3:48am On Apr 17, 2016
I so much like this Nonny Ugbomma. {the woman in the upper pix wearing a black suit}. she is the secretary to the Foundation.... through out our award ceremony last year, I was just wishing to be like her someday. God bless her.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2016
MTN, OYOOOOO, ON YOUR OWN. you must pay the fine levied on you for bad conduct.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Mboi: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Eebrahym:
Nonsense. Abeg make dem reduce their tariff across board and improve on their customer services.

Who is fooling who shocked
Anybody related to you in anyway working with MTN should be the first to sack when they want to reduce their staff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.