Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) (45188 Views)

Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Mboi: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Oga make i hear word abeg, which one be empower. They have explioted nigerians, they have made and are making billions from nigerians. They give scholarships to only science and technology students who can in return help their company. Am yet to see where they have given and not collected.
MTN is doing business. I don't understand all these things people are saying. If you feel MTN service is bad, simply stop patronizing them and switch to other networks. If you feel a lot of people has known you with your MTN line, the port to any network of your choice.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Akanaz(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2016
People should stop this bullshit talk about MTN. For me MTN is the best network provider in Nigeria. They make sure that they satisfy their customers and take their social responsibility serious. What about our indigenous GLO. When was the last tym u heard them perfom their social responsibility?
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by ibrolis(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
seriously mtn dey try oooo... nice job mtn
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by olajide111: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2016
nice one
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by drey076(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dear mtn subscribers, Dat is the result of unwanted value added services that mtn is subscribing for there customers in order to deduct there airtime.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Eebrahym(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mboi:

Anybody related to you in anyway working with MTN should be the first to sack when they want to reduce their staff.
One Emptyhead staff spotted
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Eebrahym(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
laribari:

Dem don fool Ambode o!
I swear
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Mboi: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Eebrahym:

One Emptyhead staff spotted
Am not a staff of MTN. People working there are people's Mums and Dads, family bread winners. All you could think of is reducing staffstaff strenght. Reducing staff means people loosing their jobs.
Is MTN complaining of paying salaries? Did NCC or MTN themselves complain of too much load on them because of staff strength?
You & I who is an empty head here?
All you children that are still eating from their mothers pots should just stop talking if you don't know what you to say.
Re: MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) by Eebrahym(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mboi:

Am not a staff of MTN. People working there are people's Mums and Dads, family bread winners. All you could think of is reducing staffstaff strenght. Reducing staff means people loosing their jobs.
Is MTN complaining of paying salaries? Did NCC or MTN themselves complain of too much load on them because of staff strength?
You & I who is an empty head here?
All you children that are still eating from their mothers pots should just stop talking if you don't know what you to say.

One Emptyhead spotted, now confirmed shocked shocked

Be kind enough to quote where I comment the bolded

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.