Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

School Fees Payment: Horrible Experience At Union Bank Plc , Lafia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fees Payment: Horrible Experience At Union Bank Plc , Lafia (448 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Who "Repairs Motorcycles" In Makurdi Benue, To Raise School Fees / Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Fees Payment: Horrible Experience At Union Bank Plc , Lafia by simonlafia: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

My cousin is a student of the Nigeria's Teachers Institute(NTI) , he told me UBN Plc was the only bank nominated by the institute to collect the fees but read this : I rushed to Lafia branch on 15/04/2016 and I met other students intending to pay the fees but we were made to sit close to 2 hours and eventually left the branch in disappointment. The Head of Operations who people there referred to as Ahmed was even asking us if his bank is actually collecting the fees . We went other banks but they said such fee is not on Remita and we are quite confused right now. Someone should help us shout to Union Bank authorities and inform them that NTI may to take to the street soon if this issue is not addressed. Why would NTI make only one bank a collecting bank ?

Lailasticala should help the students please .

(1) (Reply)

Think You Are Smart? How Do You Explain This? / Celebrate With Me Pals / Why Would Anyone Want To Retain Post-umte?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.