Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Aluko Pressured Me To Mediate In Face-off With Fayose, Says Ex-speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluko Pressured Me To Mediate In Face-off With Fayose, Says Ex-speaker (465 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Aisha Alhassan Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Says Ex-Minister A Liar / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluko Pressured Me To Mediate In Face-off With Fayose, Says Ex-speaker by Ohammadike: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Speaker Dele Olugbemi, who brokered peace between Governor Ayodele Fayose and his embattled godson, Dr. Temitope Aluko, in Lagos recently, on Saturday accused the embattled Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party of being the one who pressured him to mediate in his face-off
with the governor.

Olugbemi also blasted Aluko for his recent comment that the June 21, 2014 governorship poll was rigged in one hotel in Are Ekiti and alleged that Fayose diverted N5.2 billion being the federal government’s refund for roads constructed in the state.

He spoke on Ekiti FM 91.5 Radio station during which he challenged Aluko to present himself for a traditional swearing to know who was saying the truth between both of them over the truce meeting.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/16/aluko-pressured-me-to-mediate-in-face-off-with-fayose-says-ex-speaker/?utm_
Re: Aluko Pressured Me To Mediate In Face-off With Fayose, Says Ex-speaker by ajoskele(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
.Traditional oath?

Chai. Ekiti is a goner!!

1 Like

Re: Aluko Pressured Me To Mediate In Face-off With Fayose, Says Ex-speaker by Luckylife(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who says Nigeria politics is not a dirty game?

(1) (Reply)

Non Compliance And Improper Application Of Key Performance Indicators (kpis), Mo / Senator Saraki’s Rented Protesters Unhappy Over Absent Pay / Why Has Imo North Senatorial Rerun Not Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.