Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws (65858 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by princefaculty(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Me too grin

My dear the search is on...
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by VictorRomanov: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Old pishure! That was Olga's birthday bash, like 2 yrs ago!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by hungryboy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ptoocool:

One dey Romanceland, ah go send you ma acc. no, jst drop any amount on top say hunger don mama ur face comot earth surface, den, watch me finish her work 4u behind d scene,,

P.S. Her parents no go know, she no go know & u self no go know,, grin grin
my guy, abeg translate dis panya were you speak for here

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by ireneony(f): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
At least mikel obi is with a beautiful blonde classy becky..unlike some black men that wife up fat trashy ugly white women

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
queendalyn:
This is the first time, we get to see Mikel Obi pictured with his extremely wealthy girlfriend’s family. Mikel’s woman, Olga Diyachenko, three weeks ago celebrated her birthday and her family members were in attendance.

See photos from the event below

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/16/mikel-obi-meets-with-his-wealthy-prospective-inlaws/
Op has bn visiting lie muhamed lately ni? @Op u can lie oooooooh, I saw those pix when Jonathan was dancing in kano in 2014!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by fortunechy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
waitin for naija ladies blast...
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
princefaculty:

My dear the search is on...

Hehehehe
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by oldtopics(f): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
rubbish man when fine black sexy babe like me eez here angry white pink and yellow girl u decide on
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Seunnzy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
now kelvin Debruyne has 2 wives
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by WendyChi: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
I like her cake
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Ptoocool(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
hungryboy:
my guy, abeg translate dis panya were you speak for here

ah still dey find Bracket & Tekno dem number
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

He doesnt know the meaning of Transgender ni. He meant Half-Caste ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Seunnzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
oldtopics:
rubbish man when fine black sexy babe like me eez here angry white pink and yellow girl u decide on
dnt mind him jawe..shebi ur taken grin
oldtopics:
dnt mind him jawe..shebi ur taken

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by adefizzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
oldtopics:

Black gurls are too cunning, him no get time for cunning black ass babe.
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
#TeamInterracialRelationship cool
Happy for them!
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by SweetieConstie(f): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
So nice!grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by abdulkayus(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmmmm, after KDB don rubbish am for field today. Mikel was the fault of all the three goals that Chelsea fc chop today.

See the way Goal.com just rubbish Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Coldfeets: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
hungryboy:
To marry fine oyinbo girl just dey hungry me

Me too
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by VickyRotex(f): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2016

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Rakishtony: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mikel weds Olga is what I want to hear. Dem never still Befriend finish? Mtchew!
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Ekakamba: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
so nå only men dey comment? Where all these kpakuraka ladies? Oh! Like say Mikel don break some people heart o grin
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by TheArcher(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dis picture is old something that happened last year
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by GodnGold: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Anambrarians no dey carry last...infact the have never carried last...in short they no fit carry last.

lemme help you know them. Anambrarians dont marry wrongly. They either marry themselves to recycle the Anambra blood or marry reputable foreigners. The square brothers is a case study here.

If you think you will trap Anambrarian with babymamarism, remove that from your mind cos you are a joker. He will use and dump you .

There are one, two exeptions to this and you know what? exeptions proves the rule.
kedu mmanya e ga añu?
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by XaintJoel20: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Na food
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Kizyte(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
hungryboy:
e good, but as you dey always hungry so, na she go cook fufu and bitterleaf soup for you? cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Sunofgod(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
They look embarrassed.... [If I was Oyibo I would be also!]
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerian gurls, see una life??

Una jus dey look wey White Woman snatch Mikel commot 4 una hand..

Abi, no be dis country em dey b4 dat woman see am?

Ibo babes, i hail una... Dis one na 2-0
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by BossDanniee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy couple
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by seankay(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Those pics are as old as last year. They were taken during Olga's birthday last year
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by kenx1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Anambrarians no dey carry last...infact they have never carried last before...in short they no fit carry last.

lemme help you know them wella. Anambrarians dont marry wrongly. They either marry themselves to recycle the Anambra blood or marry reputable foreigners. The square brothers is a case study here.

If you think you will trap Anambrarian with babymamarism, remove that from your mind cos you are a joker. He will use and dump you .

There are one, two exeptions to this and you know what? exeptions proves the rule.

Gbam! !!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by goingape: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
queendalyn:
This is the first time, we get to see Mikel Obi pictured with his extremely wealthy girlfriend’s family. Mikel’s woman, Olga Diyachenko, three weeks ago celebrated her birthday and her family members were in attendance.

See photos from the event below

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/16/mikel-obi-meets-with-his-wealthy-prospective-inlaws/
this babe fine die. No be like our dirty ugly looking NAIJA WOMEN rooming the street like mad people looking for who to destroy.

Nice looking neat babe you got up there cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Pwayne2016(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Anambrarians no dey carry last...infact they have never carried last before...in short they no fit carry last.

lemme help you know them wella. Anambrarians dont marry wrongly. They either marry themselves to recycle the Anambra blood or marry reputable foreigners. The square brothers is a case study here.

Yoloba boy spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.