Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws (65852 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by AstraNetwork: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Chinedu, of course I will go to church but the question is will you be going also?

kevinscore:

Go to church abeg and who ask u to call that sacred name here
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Chinedu, of course I will go to church but the question is will you be going also?

About leaving the house
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Totti9(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
because his a superstar now if not dem for call am blackmonkey or drugs dealer stupid whites
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by dacovajnr: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2016
mmsen:
Where is the evidence that her parents are wealthy?
Which kind mumu talk be this? Is it until they show you their Statement of account before you can class them as being Wealthy?.Being a bizman/woman in Russia depict Wealth itself so abeg mellow #OroOde
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2016
doublewisdom:
Way to go! No time for all these poor hungry girls around!
ar-ar which guy eye never open for this nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by tonquendo4u(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2016
saintkel:
Chelsea just d break my heart n Mikel dey here d chill with him babe?.
You no c Hazard licking ice cream yesterday?
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by funnynation(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Dallazday:
After him don play nonsense finish today against man city. Mikel ,just visit goal.com and think about your life
hahahahahahaha... I swear goal.com no dey help Mikel career. I know say KDB use Mikel shine but goal.com pundit add jara
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by funnynation(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2016
tochimas:
no need to waste words on mikel, my people say aku fechaa yadara awoh. Mikel we are waiting.
Nwanne mu nwanyi.. biko wake up from sleep. Mikel aga-ghi adara awo. Na oyinbo marriage dey his mind
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by AsanwaKC(f): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2016
inferiority complex, white woman my foot tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by saintkel(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
tonquendo4u:
You no c Hazard licking ice cream yesterday?
Chai!
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by iamfrankenstein(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
ebamma:
who marriage don help?,
Mikel just wan use am
do transgender baby factory,

Which kind of olodo be dis one??...ogbeni no dey speak English wey u no Sabi d meaning ~~~~Transgender indeed#straightface.
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Lumiere91: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
tochimas:
no need to waste words on mikel, my people say aku fechaa yadara awoh. Mikel we are waiting.
ndi igbo siri na aka soro onye,ohiri n'isi.
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
funnynation:

Nwanne mu nwanyi.. biko wake up from sleep. Mikel aga-ghi adara awo. Na oyinbo marriage dey his mind
leave Mata. Mikel ga adara awo, he is not the first. No matter how long it takes, he will cone hone and pick a wife. No be today yansh dey back. He might not come now but he will surely come, it might even be after raising these kids who won't even know his father's house.i have seen it happen countless time to be wrong. That's how they all behave as young men till obodooyinbo teach them lesson.
Re: Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws by funnynation(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
tochimas:
leave Mata. Mikel ga adara awo, he is not the first. No matter how long it takes, he will cone hone and pick a wife. No be today yansh dey back. He might not come now but he will surely come, it might even be after raising these kids who won't even know his father's house.i have seen it happen countless time to be wrong. That's how they all behave as young men till obodooyinbo teach them lesson.
hahahahaa..
How are u my dear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / "Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.