Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Help A Brother Out On First Date Tips - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help A Brother Out On First Date Tips (305 Views)

Ruin A First Date With Four Words (photo) / .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) / She Wore This On Our First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Out On First Date Tips by samcofac(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good evening house. How was your day? Please I need your help urgently.

I saw a lady's number on my phone some weeks back and I chat her up on whatsapp. She responded nicely but never plan to meet. Later we chat and she told me she was in school but will let me know when she is around.

Sincerely I've forgotten about her till today that she 'hi' me on whatsapp and told me she is back from school (UNIPORT). I asked her to let us meet and see which she agreed. I also requested for he pictures which she reluctantly obliged and asked for mine too later. Its from that picture I discovered it was on badoo that we met.

She also asked the purpose of our seeing and I told her I don't even know as I can't define if its to just see and meet or on a date. She asked me to defined it because she was the one that chooses the location we are going to meet (Chuvick eatery), so I asked her to let's go out on a date and she agreed.

Not that I've not gone out on date before but it has always been with my girlfriend and not with a stranger. Here is where I need your help

1. Is it proper to open up to her where I got her contact? We've not spoken on phone though.

2. How do I approach her when we see?

3. What are the best choice of words I use and those I shouldn't, so as to make it not boring?

4. How should I dress there?

5. What should I buy for her and what shouldn't I buy?

6. Should I pay her transport back or I should just let her be?

7. Should I ask about her relationship or I shouldn't talk about relationship issue at all?

Please, help a naïve brother and friend out.

(1) (Reply)

Power couple, Jayz and Beyonce go 'on the run' to tour UK / I Need A Lesbian Date / A Room Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.