Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

.she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) (870 Views)

Don't Do This On Your First Date / Ruin A First Date With Four Words (photo) / She Wore This On Our First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by wintersnow(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2016
Um don't get me wrong tho... Am not trying to be a Judge ..... I met this incredible chick , we exchanged contacts.... Started talking over the phone... .. We felt the need for closure... Um so on a very good day I told her if she was free... That we ought to chill or somfin.. She agreed... I told her where we ought to meet.. When she came I was in the bathroom... When I stepped out I saw her... I felt kinda heart broken... Considering what she wore... First impression they say matters a lot!

Do y'all think this is a proper outfit for a first time date?

Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by Raphafire101: 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
I bet this girl was just tryna impress op unknowingly she's giving him the wrong impression

BTW, have you heard this olamides song where he said "skirt gown ti faleela wo nan pe in musheya o..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by crystal09(f): 3:10pm On May 04, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by EcoBlitz(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2016
Depends on what you fancy mate. Personally i wouldn't take much offense in it, but that's me. Same way she didn't take offense in it, that's her. You took offense in it, that's you. smiley

#Blitz out.

1 Like

Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2016
So? She'd still waste your time and money.
Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by Clarinett(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2016
If you ask me, that lady over there is kinda cute. cheesy

OP sorry, Whats sauce for the goose........ i'm sure yo know the rest

1 Like

Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
I think the chick looks great. Different girls have different styles,you just met one with a more open style
Re: .she Wore This On Our First Date..... (photo) by wisolf(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
You should have at least covered her face

(1) (Reply)

Online Friends / Enough Already! London Naijas Meet Up / Can You Date A Tribal 'marked' Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.