Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? (991 Views)

Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
I, Comrade MrIntellectual of the Assembly of the Nigerian masses, free from the disease of Partisan Politics (which has for many years proven to destroy independent reasoning and sound judgement), hereby second the motion that the 2 billion dollar loan being sought from China should be discontinued.
Firstly,it is highly unnecessary,judging by the enormous debt burden of Nigeria. Whether in this government or in the past governments, Foreign Loans always lead to Plenty Wahala. Take Note.
Secondly,we need not go outside. We have too much money than we need,inside. Why then should we borrow from China?
Thirdly, Dangote alone,is enough to borrow us even,5billion dollars.
Nigerian should join hands and condemn this loan from China,irrespective of party affiliation. Especially,if you have a future ahead of you,and if you're planning a good future for your children.
This is the real issue. Borrowing from the Chinese government may put us in more trouble- I mean one of Economic and Political Enslavement.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by Godstraight(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know but I have been having serious nightmare about this deal,something don't just feel right.

1 Like

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Has any of you read the agreement?

1 Like

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by Onenaira1: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yes and it's funny to watch.

The most comical one is some of them actually believe the West cares about the modern day slavery and destruction of their economy that the dullard just put them on.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by BIGERBOY1: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
The US is indebted to China to the tune of 1.2 Trillion dollars (through treasury bills and bonds). Is the US slave to China?

2 Likes

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by AntiWailer: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
The US is indebted to China to the tune of 1.2 Trillion dollars (through treasury bills and bonds). Is the US slave to China?

dnt mind the olodos.

to them, China want to use our destiny.

The question is, wetin we dey use am for before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2016
BIGERBOY1:
When a teacher borrows money from his student, he is not a slave; but when he borrows money from his boss, what do you call that? Economic emancipation??

1 Like

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

dnt mind the olodos.

Who is an olodo? I laugh in the parlour.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by MEILYN(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2016
mrintellectual:

When a teacher borrows money from his student, he is not a slave; but when he borrows money from his boss, what do you call that? Economic emancipation??
Unreasonable logic... Where do you prefer we borrow from then, IMF?
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by enlightenedmind: 1:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Godgay:
I don't know but I have been having serious nightmare about this deal,something don't just feel right.

me too. i have ths itchy feeling
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2016
MEILYN:
Unreasonable logic... Where do you prefer we borrow from then, IMF?

Kindly, read the post again. We don't need anymore loans. We need to use what we have already. We should learn from Osun state. How can you increase your debt profile, to save a crippling business, or rather a sick economy?
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by onoja12: 3:25am On Apr 17, 2016
ignorance is when you refer to china as the west

Onenaira1:
Yes and it's funny to watch.

The most comical one is some of them actually believe the West cares about the modern day slavery and destruction of their economy that the dullard just put them on.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by Godstraight(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2016
enlightenedmind:

me too. i have ths itchy feeling
my brother I tell you
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by oganology33(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria Is already enslaved. Beta China than the West.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by obailala(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

dnt mind the olodos.

Who destiny don help? grin
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by PFRB: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2016
BIGERBOY1:

I plead with you not to forget what you said in 10 years time. China is rising and will enslave many nations in time to come.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by AZeD1(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2016
mrintellectual:

Thirdly, Dangote alone,is enough to borrow us even,5billion dollars.

You mean the same Dangote that just secured a $2 billion loan from China.
Mr OP, stopping deceiving yourself, your intellect might be in Ludo, hawking but it's definitely not finance.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by olorunda68: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

dnt mind the olodos.

Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by olorunda68: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2016
you bad gaan!
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by olorunda68: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2016
destiny we no sabi use, nothing spoil if someone else uses it! I suspect some people are jittery of pmb moves bearing fruits thereby endangering their secessionist plots grin
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
AZeD1:

You mean the same Dangote that just secured a $2 billion loan from China.
Mr OP, stopping deceiving yourself, your intellect might be in Ludo, hawking but it's definitely not finance.
Dangote can borrow, his company is not borrowing due to financial bankruptcy. Time will prove me right or wrong.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
AntiWailer:

dnt mind the olodos.

you call people with contrary views to yours olodos? this is a true deficiency of intelligence.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by Karanka: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chinese are not stupid... There's no way there's no an ulterior motive in this deal. When Nigeria starts becoming a dumping ground for China products to the detriment of made-in-Naija goods,remember this deal. When you start noticing increased number of Chinese expatriates at the detriment of our local hands,remember this deal. When one dollar equals about 500 naira as the naira plays second fiddle to the Yuan and they start telling you it's ok,after all Nigeria does more business with China than the Us,don't forget this deal.
Re: Is NIGERIA Willingly Opting For Economic And Political Enslavement To China?? by mrintellectual(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2016
I just heard that the presidencyhas denied going to China to get loans. If this is true, Kudos to Fayose, Kudos to Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! / It Is Official: Shehu Sani Is The Lion Of Kaduna State / We Had Nothing To Do With Onitsha Clash – MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.