Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Need Help Cos I Am Tired Of Staying At Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help Cos I Am Tired Of Staying At Home (590 Views)

I Am Tired And Frustrated of Writing JAMB / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / After 4yrs Of Staying At Home and Now Finally God Has Don It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Cos I Am Tired Of Staying At Home by mimaa(f): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
guys and babes come for my help, i am tired of staying at home, i ve not even written my postume and what is the meaning of this strike,it is better for us to join hands together and remove all the governors including mr president from seat, i don't think the know what the are doing cos i believe their children are all aside the country enjoying the sweat of other president. pls also help me with the postume new date for UNN.

(1) (Reply)

Bookkeeping & Accounts Made Easy / What Is Sorely Needed In Education Sector Of Lagos? / Yaba Tech Reg Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.