Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. (55596 Views)

Nigeria Universities With Standard Teaching Hospitals / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! .its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

426 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Which truth?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by eleojo23: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
There is an erroneous thinking that a lady should find a husband before leaving the university. It may have worked in the past but these days you have kids gaining admission into university.
The guys are too young and may not even think about marriage for a very long time after graduation.
So hooking up with these young boys with the hope that something will come out of the relationship is unrealistic unless the lady wants to have a long wait.

I think it is a waste of precious time and energy unless both are mature and have high prospects of settling down together in the end.
But even if they will finally get married, I do not encourage cohabitation.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice: Which truth?
you sounded guilty

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ChiSun27(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuzor nwa nnem ....u av said it all.

Hope they will read and change.

Wetn they pain me be say....na one innocent broda go come marry them at last.

May God help my fellow Nigerian men from our open leg ladies.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ukgreat(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
i see u are jealous here coz u dont have a nice guy who can take u in

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2014
ukgreat: i see u are jealous here coz u dont have a nice guy who can take u in
lol.... Guilty concience

89 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by mlanreh: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuhealth: Married in School, Single at home.

Girls when wil you guys stop this thrash? The rate at which some girls live with their boyfriend(student) in their various off camp hostels is very disgusting and irritating. Sometimes, it pain me seeing a beautiful, promising young girl living with a boy who is also her fellow student in school as a room mate. The worst part of it is that, if you ask her, she will open her roten mouth to tell you that the small boy is her fiance. Girls wise up! ''ichoro iri awo, irie awo chara acha, akpoo gi ori awo, iza'' its very painful because their parents are not aware and they keep collecting house rent from them. Before you think of living with a boy as your room mate, ask yourself this questions; why am i in school? Is this boy upto marriageable age? What advice will i give to my children in future? Where will this friendship take me to? Some girls, after spending 4/5 good years in school, instead of them to go home or better still squat with their fellow girls while doing their clearance and also waiting for their call up later, they will go to their boyfriend's house. *i weep for my fellow girls* you call it school life, but i call it stupidity of the highest order. You guys should desist from this ugly behaviour. Its bad!!!!

#truthisbitter

Maybe she z a victim (Who knows) angry angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by simdam500(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2014
smartchoice: Which truth?
read through! You will find truth cheesy

op! Ehn, as u rightly said it not a gud attitude but when the young boy feels he can take care of her, feed her, pay her bills and even pay the rent. Op. I think they are good to go.

N/B: NOT ALL RELATIONSHIP OF SUCH HIT ICEBERG LIKE TITANIC

13 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Chibuhealth(f): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2014
mlanreh:

i am not and will never be

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by kekakuz(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Cibuzor a proverb in our language says isi okuko ankita achoro ifenile isiewu
meaning a dumb child is eating a fowl head but act as though its a goat head(phew they almost caught me there)
I have noticed this same sick trend practiced by the most innocent of girls at home.pastors daughters etc
what pains me the most is that the guy live with the girls in there own house that their papa paid for.he eats the food that the girls mama hussle for,then nak the bootie he has not paid for.
girls why.
am so sad sibuzor I think I will end this with another proverb in our dialect
"Nnwanem watch A ifebalababado,acanchawa anchalile otu ogaraya"
find the meaning your self

wow this post made front page after 10 months

raise your hands up everybody

(speaking in tongues ) rabashologo shebasaka rabasabo

who said you can't make in life,

who said its too late for you

who said your time will not come.

let them be consumed by fire in Jesus name

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Ehh...am actually married @ home and single in school

7 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by kekakuz(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2014
edozie04: Ehh...am actually married @ home and single in school
that is infidelity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Haywhymido(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2014
na wa o, since 2014.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by mlanreh: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Chibuhealth:
i am not and will never be

But remember that guys are not like a dettol advert. If you don't take care of your BF other gals will cheesy cheesy. Maybe that what they are trying to avoid who knows or probably there z something they gain in living with the boi frends in campus tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2014
kekakuz:
that is infidelity
lolz,how?
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Missyetty(f): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014
U er ryt @ op, d idea of livin with a boyfriend in school is a very stupid tin, i wonder aw dey even av ful concentration on dia primary assignment nd mostly d guy wn't even marry dem @ d end of d day....mtchew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2014
ChiSun27: Chibuzor nwa nnem ....u av said it all.

Hope they will read and change.

Wetn they pain me be say....na one innocent broda go come marry them at last.

May God help my fellow Nigerian men from our open leg ladies.

what is this
both m nd f are guilty of this..why throw stones at the ladies alone?
i believe everyone in uni is an adult..so its their life and their decisions to make...

6 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2014
See as you guys carry the matter put on top girls head, guys wey accept nko I think both parties are guilty and should be blamed and cautioned. This is one of the things I don't allow I will only allow her spend the weekend and go BTW I think the op is a male using a female handle

12 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by idu1(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2014
mlanreh:

And she had learn her lesson
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by idu1(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2014
mlanreh:

And she had learn her lesson.
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2014
OP why e come dey pain you like dis?
is it your punny?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by johnstar(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2014
k
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmm quite true tho...

SILLY.....
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Henrypraise: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2014

Des ar d kind of pipo/ comment I hate^^^.

4 guys d first tin sum of dem want to do wen de enter higher institution is join cults, for females, its to get a bf n break d hymen (dats if its still dia). Later many of dem will be sayin tins lyk I dated him for 6 years n he still dumped me.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Mayydayy(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
ok
Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by Les: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Psalm 23

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by folawiyoma(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2014

Guy she's saying the truth thou, but if am in that position I will enjoy myself with the gurl beside I will also the diong smth for her. Like money for hair etc.

Was we graduate, sharp, sharp

I go move on with my life ni unless the gurl is lucky

1 Like

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by themejiwalker(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Is it your "something" they are servicing?..why do you sound so angry na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. by ifaoni(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2014
foolish females

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Guys In Bells University (photos) / Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.