Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency (26135 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
bigtt76:
So Adesina is trying to say Buba went all the way to China to go and eat Chinese branded indomie with fried eggs ko? Shebi e for kukuma eat de one wen Abdulrahman de fry next to my window naaa and save us the cost tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by blackpanda: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
malele:

How is he mischievous ,some days ago we had loan was signed and it was all over the news, now the presidency has said no loan was signed, which one should we believe, it's dishearten the way some Nigerians behave.

But why do u find it hard to read Can u ask urself that. The presidency was clear on what buhari went to do in china. Try and read before commenting!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by blackpanda: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
AyamBlaze:
All I can see here are jargons and some mouth-watering figures that will never be put to good use. So, tell me, who's the mischievious one here; the OP for not getting his facts right, or you for supporting an already failing government?

You are a wailer so I dont expect u to see otherwise. U have chosen to remain in the dark, so stay there!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by vikeyz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
That's a better move. I've been skeptic about the loan ish grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by forcee999: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
U guys should think with your head and not your anus.... When Natural disaster affefected US economy, they did not borrow any kobo from world bank or even from IMF... what they did was that they turned to China to help them build back their economy which the attempt was later known as "THE CHINALIZATION OF AMERICA"... Don't u think Buhari is trying to repeat the same trick in Nigeria.
Please let's give this man a chance to change Nigeria... PDP and APC will never save Nigeria.... BUHARI will

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chubhie:
This administration has made me to doubt everything. The only certain thing now is That I think, therefore I exist.
Cogito ergo sum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Frankiss44(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Etizz:

Dem go soon ban you oh,...

Na waitin I talk when dem ban me too oh...

Lol...

For real? Na which rule dem say you break Na?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Saintp(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Plz i need clarification here. Before this trip, what we heard on the media was that buhari is going to seek $2billiion loan from China to finance the budget deficit. I remember the argument then was why are we borrowing if we have recovered loot and saved money from TSA.
Even Lagos Calabar rail in the budget was also mentioned as why he is going to China. There was no time that this loan story was debunked and i thought it is true.
I'm surprised to hear a contrary revelation now because this has not been mentioned before. Plz can anyone what really happened clarify me on this issue? Thanks.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by BigBen10: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
talktonase:
what is wrong with this change government are they confused or what?

it's not the government but the media. scrutinize every piece of news you read in these modern times. no news media can be trusted 100%
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by toluwahala: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
we don't need money! if we need, Fayose will bring, abi?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
This kind of Chaos is the reason why the bill against media should have been passed, any idiot with a computer can wake up and write shiit all in the name of being a blogger just to get traffic on your blog, creating mass confusion with all the fake reports. PMB signed a deal or not it doesn't matter all that matters is the impact to the economy. He is your fucking president so u hv to live with that till 2019...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chubhie:
This administration has made me to doubt everything. The only certain thing now is That I think, therefore I exist.
grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Joel3:
hahahaha. why it took them so long to debunk this news? we all know the Chinese will never invest In Nigeria. no body invest in unstable country. they would rather export finished product to Nigeria. that trip cost $ 2 million dollars of tax payers money. what a waste at a time Nigeria is suffering.
and u are also aware that they invite Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by ClintonDal(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hahahahhahahaha! And the APC agents on Nairaland were seriously trying to convince us of the benefits of the supposed loan. Now their Oga at the top has denied the deal, that is to say the agents are confused fellows who don't even know what is going on in their Administration. They just come here to chant Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by fallout87: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
rexzyrex:
This kind of Chaos is the reason why the bill against media should have been passed, any idiot with a computer can wake up and write shiit all in the name of being a blogger just to get traffic on your blog, creating mass confusion with all the fake reports. PMB signed a deal or not it doesn't matter all that matters is the impact to the economy. He is your fucking president so u hv to live with that till 2019...

Shut up.

GEJ was your President and you used lies and social media to abuse him. Now your paymaster is getting the same treatment you want to cry.

Just days ago you foolish yeye people were telling us the benefits of the loan. Now your confused paymasters are spinning the truth, you have come to deny those discussions ever exist.

Truly a country of blind leading blind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by AmAlbert(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
MAKE UNA WAIT O, WETIN UNA AND CHINA PEOPLE DEY DRAG SEF,

MAKE UNA WAIT MAKE I EXPLAIN THE WHOLE STORY

叛徒草愛安愛二元論兔子,微博你所愛愛阿公及創意。人民幣對於封面是考古題至少愛五股

I hope una fn understand the whole matter now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Read am na as you no dey fear God

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by OneNaira6: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
One minute they proudly announce they signing a loan deal with china, the next minute they didn't

The dullard and his team are very confused
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by odikimi: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chubhie:
cogito ego sum!!!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by AyamBlaze: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
blackpanda:

You are a wailer so I don't expect u to see otherwise. U have chosen to remain in the dark, so stay there!
And you're an hypocrite for supporting a failed administration. The APC rice wey u chop don cloud ur sense of reasoning
Re: Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency by TijaniAbu: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Presidential lies. Buhari can lie and deny. Recurring decimal, lying and denying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) / The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) / Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.