Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1212366 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dunsinogundele: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for the info.

[quote author=jukeblam post=54574642][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dunsinogundele: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks Alphadoor

[quote author=Alphadoor post=54574543][/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:

I concur
Hello bro, were you able to confirm whether banks request for only return ticket before issuing PTA?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2017
mctowel01:

Hello bro, were you able to confirm whether banks request for only return ticket before issuing PTA?

Yes you can.. I posted it earlier

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Wwwe:

No one has offered to assist. It is well
Family members, please help us here, nah beg we dey beg oooo..( dem Jamson, Bnimz, Mctowel01, Prince bolaobby, alphadoor, sunvick, Oga jukeblam, everybody, please bring all the brains combined & help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2017
@ Alphadoor Thanks... Seen
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Wwwe:

Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Manly7: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
Good morning, I applied for pta on 13th March, and my bank haven't contact me for approval and I'm traveling on 19th March. What do you suggest I do?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by tunai(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Most of the banks like to disburse PTA on the day you are traveling, i really wonder why they do this, i think you should visit the bank again to inform them of your case. Getting PTA na with "close marking" despite CBN intervention.

Did you apply with your Aussie PR visa and one- way ticket, you might need to explain VEVO ( visa verification) to them, they could be having issues verifying your visa and might push your application to one side, ask them what the issue is. DO not wait till 19th March, move now

Do update the house on the final outcome.

Manly7:
Good morning, I applied for pta on 13th March, and my bank haven't contact me for approval and I'm traveling on 19th March. What do you suggest I do?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Manly7: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thanks so much for your kind advice, I got a call from my bank manager just now that I have been approved for pta.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by gnykelly(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
OzyMigrant:
AlhamduliLlah.

ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Telecoms Network Engineer. Lodge 03/03/17 with 65 points.

congrats bro speedy grant next.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dunsinogundele: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please did you apply with a PR visa and one way ticket to Oz and which bank is this?. I was just making enquiry concerning possibilities of getting PTA with one way ticket and PR visa, your answer to above question with be of great up to me.

Thanks

Manly7:
Thanks so much for your kind advice, I got a call from my bank manager just now that I have been approved for pta.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
dunsinogundele:

Just spoke with the 3rd Emirates agent and they all say it's 2 pieces of 23kg travelling from Nigeria to Australia- same with the policy on the website.

However where are people seeing the 40kg?

To all who bought tickets recently, was it stated on your ticket as 40kg? Or in IOM's email.
Pls clarify. Cheers.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
smiley
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please can you help me with the Job description (Computer Network and System Engineer) as well . email is ---

Thanks.

sunvick:
Check your mail, I have sent them to your mail. Please share on this forum if you can for others to benefit too.

For some reason I have been unable to upload documents here since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vinsmuft:

Send me a pm
Thanks bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
mamajaz:

I believe Vinsmuft would have assisted him/her by now.
I actually don't have any sample as such; however, for anyone looking to know the job description per occupation, check www.anzscosearch.com. It's all there.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:

I have confirmed You can use a one way ticket to get PTA.....source UNITYBANK & DIAMOND BANK

Thanks! Helpful info.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Hiploko(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good day great people.

I have a B.Eng Mech Engr with 7 years banking experience. I have issues selecting occupations from the CSOL and SOL lists...

Who can help me out please??

An assistance will be appreciated
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
jukeblam:

Just spoke with the 3rd Emirates agent and they all say it's 2 pieces of 23kg travelling from Nigeria to Australia- same with the policy on the website.

However where are people seeing the 40kg?

To all who bought tickets recently, was it stated on your ticket as 40kg? Or in IOM's email.
Pls clarify. Cheers.

while you are right about the 23KG, but that's the maximum weight allowed for a single bag... You are entitled to two Bags for checking ( cabin luggage not inclusive). Clarify with the agent again.

You can use the emirates baggage calculator on their website.

https://www.emirates.com/ng/english/plan_book/essential_information/baggages/baggage_calculator.aspx
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wwwe:

Apologies Sir/Ma, there a was minor distraction in the house yesterday. I trust vinsmuft has attended to this.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:

You can use the emirates baggage calculator on their website.

Last Year, I moved 39kg or thereabout without issue. LAG to SIN via DXB

Yea, done that. I'm just wondering cos my allowance is different from what others have been saying, which is 40kg.
Mine states "2 Pieces" only on the ticket- with 23kg being the allowance per piece as contained in the baggage calculator.

Thanks all the same. There probably is a reason for the difference.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hiploko:
Good day great people.

I have a B.Eng Mech Engr with 7 years banking experience. I have issues selecting occupations from the CSOL and SOL lists...

Who can help me out please??

An assistance will be appreciated

Same reco that incemay gave you still stands. You should go with that.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
jukeblam:

Yea, done that. I'm just wondering cos my allowance is different from what others have been saying, which is 40kg.
Mine states "2 Pieces" only on the ticket- with 23kg being the allowance per piece as contained in the baggage calculator.

Thanks all the same. There probably is a reason for the difference.

oh now i get...

i believe the 40 KG was given to dunsinogundele to just put things under the threshold... cos 23kg x 2 = 46KG... ALAS the genesis of the 40KG brouhaha grin grin grin

Baba God, please i want to be in the TICKET stage too ooo..... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by dunsinogundele: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dear friends, 40Kg was stated on the mail i got from IOM before making payment for my tickets, when the ticket was sent to me, i see 2 baggage pieces written on it ( which equals 23X2 = 46kg).

No worries Alphadoor, with your level of activeness and awareness you would get to the ticket stage in no time.

Cheers

Alphadoor:

oh now i get...

i believe the 40 KG was given to dunsinogundele to just put things under the threshold... cos 23kg x 2 = 46KG... ALAS the genesis of the 40KG brouhaha grin grin grin

Baba God, please i want to be in the TICKET stage too ooo..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:
As in ehn, you no see as I just dey watch dem from the shadows... on a low key

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bnimz:

Alphadoor:

You guys are just a step away... cheesy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:

Apologies Sir/Ma, there a was minor distraction in the house yesterday. I trust vinsmuft has attended to this.

Thanks for your understanding.

Havent seen his pm yet. no worries. We'll sort him out.
One love.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alphadoor:

oh now i get...

You be strong man. How you come take sabi all this tins pass even some Aussie PRs sef.

Man wey sabi

#Respect

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oknee: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
jukeblam:

Same with mine.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
jukeblam:

I believe Vinsmuft would have assisted him/her by now.
I actually don't have any sample as such; however, for anyone looking to know the job description per occupation, check www.anzscosearch.com. It's all there.
Thanks bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ada4all: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
SUJYDEE:
@ada4all

You can download the form here.....

http://www.nigeriacrb.com/apply_now.htm

Hi SUJYDEE, just wanted to know if you have used this nigeriacrb before. Are they for real? The site looks fishy to me. Can u confirm if they are authentic?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.