Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1208475 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Lady mamajaz... How you dey? I see all smiles round your posts. How every?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:09pm On May 04, 2017
mctowel01:
Lady mamajaz... How you dey? I see all smiles round your posts. How every?
pure bro, you trio are too far now
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
mamajaz:

pure bro, you trio are too far now
No matter the distance, we are all one family. One love ma'am

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2017
my people my people, I just want to confirm the validity of this Vetassess address for transcript submission

VETASSESS
Skills Recognition - General Occupations
Level 5, 478 Albert Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
Australia

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
mamajaz:
God of positive assessment, God of ITA, God of GRANT, please visit us in this family again. Father don't be tired of us, let our efforts be fruitful. Thank you God for answering our prayers, in Jesus name we pray amen.

Aaaamen!!!!!!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
mamajaz:
God of positive assessment, God of ITA, God of GRANT, please visit us in this family again. Father don't be tired of us, let our efforts be fruitful. Thank you God for answering our prayers, in Jesus name we pray amen.

Amen
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
nkechima:

Aaaamen!!!!!!!!
it's been a while. Any head way for your side?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ajiifixing(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2017
Prolivingproof:
my people my people, I just want to confirm the validity of this Vetassess address for transcript submission

VETASSESS
Skills Recognition - General Occupations
Level 5, 478 Albert Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
Australia

Confirmed by Ajiifixing on the 4th May 2017 at 21.37pm. grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Prolivingproof(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
ajiifixing:

Confirmed by Ajiifixing on the 4th May 2017 at 21.37pm. grin

grateful@Ajiifixing
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Please what was the scan resolution of the student copy you uploaded?
I did not really check.However,the default is usually 150dpi. Although, it is clear and i have used it in a number of successful applications,i will advice that you use at least 400dpi for application to EA.I have done up to 600dpi but no significant change because the student copy is not coloured.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akereconfi: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
Can someone explain this to me Please. Does it mean they've stopped accepting applications for 189

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
You are not going to find 189 on that list. It requires an invitation
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akereconfi: 10:41pm On May 04, 2017
Bnimz:
You are not going to find 189 on that list. It requires an invitation

Been reading that 189 has stopped to commence 1st July this year
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
fonseca1929:

I did not really check.However,the default is usually 150dpi. Although, it is clear and i have used it in a number of successful applications,i will advice that you use at least 400dpi for application to EA.I have done up to 600dpi but no significant change because the student copy is not coloured.

I was actually trying to figure out why EA rejected your student copy. Mine is just two A4 paper in black and white except for the school stamp which is blue. As a rule do not go below 300dpi scan resolution when dealing with EA. I guess the transcript wasn't clear enough and CO wasn't convinced of its authenticity.

I suggest you get it stamped (If possible), scan at a minimum of 300dpi and explain to CO the strike action at your school.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 11:28pm On May 04, 2017
Omooloriredade:

I was actually trying to figure out why EA rejected your student copy. Mine is just two A4 paper in black and white except for the school stamp which is blue. As a rule do not go below 300dpi scan resolution when dealing with EA. I guess the transcript wasn't clear enough and CO wasn't convinced of its authenticity.

I suggest you get it stamped (If possible), scan at a minimum of 300dpi and explain to CO the strike action at your school.

Thank you.It has blue stamp too and isgned in blue ink by the registrar.You are saying i should respond in the portal?

I appreciate
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:42am On May 05, 2017
Kingbukaz:
it's been a while. Any head way for your side?
Looking up to God for something good as I cross my fingers dey wait patiently for 1st July
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mctowel01: 6:04am On May 05, 2017
I dont think EA accepts student copy. In my time, they tolf me that they want the official signed and stamped copy
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2017
EA accepts student copy. I submitted student copy to them.. It was colored of course. .. With student copy written boldly across every page

I'm certain if a document is fully black and white, they'll assume its not original
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2017
akereconfi:

Read again. Or send a link, make we sef read am.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 7:54am On May 05, 2017
akereconfi:

Bnimz:
Read again. Or send a link, make we sef read am.

seconded .....QUOTE YOUR SOURCE
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:02am On May 05, 2017
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:02am On May 05, 2017
akereconfi:
Can someone explain this to me Please. Does it mean they've stopped accepting applications for 189

As the header of picture clearly state,

Application for the visa listed are no longer acceptable by DIBP.

it says nothing about 189.

And this interface does not resemble Skill-select EOI pages where u get to select visa type for GSM.

?? how did u arrive at this message
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akereconfi: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

As the header of picture clearly state,

Application for the visa listed are no longer acceptable by DIBP.

it says nothing about 189.

And this interface does not resemble Skill-select EOI pages where u get to select visa type for GSM.

?? how did u arrive at this message

I created an IMMI account to see how the application looks like.......

You can try it yourself by creating a dummy account.

Reason: Wanted to find out required documents so I start gathering them now as I'm at the stage of writing English exam
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:12am On May 05, 2017
akereconfi:

I created an IMMI account to see how the application looks like.......

You can try it yourself by creating a dummy account.

Reason: Wanted to find out required documents so I start gathering them now as I'm at the stage of writing English exam

oh. Little wonder.
As bnimz stated earlier, u have to be invited after you have submitted a SkillSelect EOI with the required points and chosen 189, before it will reflect in your immi account
This is what is called ITA (Invitation To Apply)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akereconfi: 8:34am On May 05, 2017
Alphadoor:

oh. Little wonder.
As bnimz stated earlier, u have to be invited after you have submitted a SkillSelect EOI with the required points and chosen 189, before it will reflect in your immi account
This is what is called ITA (Invitation To Apply)

Thanks. Didn't know. Anyway i found out what i was looking for though
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Yeeshas: 9:04am On May 05, 2017
Hello e-family, (haha...e-sibling i'm sure a lot of the veterans do not even know #thisismefamzing)

ITA received grin grin

Thank you guys @bellong and everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by akereconfi: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
Just a quick question. If i have 60 points without work experience. Can i proceed to apply and ignore attaching relevant reference from work experience.

PS: when i did my assessment with ACS i attached worked experience and was given positive response with 5 years work experience.

Now I'm aiming to score 8.0 in ielts which will total my point to 70. Can i drop work experience if i have 60 without it.

Thanks

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:21am On May 05, 2017
Yeeshas:
Hello e-family, (haha...e-sibling i'm sure a lot of the veterans do not even know #thisismefamzing)

ITA received grin grin

Congrats oooo.

Good to read some good news...........e taff tey small
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:23am On May 05, 2017
akereconfi:
Just a quick question. If i have 60 points without work experience. Can i proceed to apply and ignore attaching relevant reference from work experience.

PS: when i did my assessment with ACS i attached worked experience and was given positive response with 5 years work experience.

Now I'm aiming to score 8.0 in ielts which will total my point to 70. Can i drop work experience if i have 60 without it.

Thanks

You can proceed but i doubt if 60 will be enough for any ICT occupant on 189 as most are on the prorata list and require like 65.

why dont you want to claim exp if ACS already gave u 5yrs which equals 5 pts
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 05, 2017
The good news has arrived grin grin

Yeeshas:

ITA received

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Countwin: 9:38am On May 05, 2017

ITA received grin grin

Thank you guys @bellong and everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss

Congrats dear...

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.